Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.

+4
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.  Empty Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.

Post by DWags Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:03 am

Come on! I’m actually excited for you. This game is huge in my opinion.

Scale of 1-10 how excited are you for this game? If they win, are you all in for the playoffs?

Finally, do you think they win?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.  Empty Re: Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:34 am

Who are they playing against?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.  Empty Re: Screw the lions thread, I need you lions fans to answer what this game means to you right here.

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:59 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:Who are they playing against?

The ghosts of millions of heart broken 12 year old boys.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

duffy munn, DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:00 am

This stretch of good play is setting us up for the ultimate Lions 4th quarter implosion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:01 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:Who are they playing against?

The curse of the owner's family history of racism and antisemitism?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:19 am

There’s lions fans here?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:42 am

Hey dwags,

I don’t know that this is really that huge of a game tbh. Hyping up games like this one might be a part of why we have such a large contingent of self hating lions fans out there. Like they get too in their fe fe’s for a regular season game and eventually turn on themselves for continuing to do that.

Look, it’d be cool if they won. I think they certainly can, hell they should have beaten the Vikings earlier this year and the lions were worse then. What happens if they lose though? Is anything all that different? I’m here hoping for playoffs and making noise and shit next year. If they sneak in, or don’t, this season it’s not going to change that I’m optimistic for next year. So yeah, I guess it’s a fun game that they could win, but the lack of real downside sorta makes it less huge to me. Ama
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:07 am

Upper upper bowl tickets are going for a buck and a half. This game means something to lions fans.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:09 am

Win, make the playoffs, get some momentum going into next year.

Lose. Same old Lions.

Big game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:16 am

Anything less than winning out, including the Superb Owl, is a major fail.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down