Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packers really do suck. I mean really do

5 posters

Go down

Packers really do suck.  I mean really do Empty Packers really do suck. I mean really do

Post by DWags 2023-02-17, 22:28

Packers Sanitation Services Inc. paid $1.5 million in fines after the Labor Department found minors using chemicals to clean saws and equipment at 13 meat processing facilities in eight states.

Packers sanitation had all kinds of minors using chemicals on meat saws to clean these places. Many got injuries.

When will we ever start putting people over money?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna71171
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Packers really do suck.  I mean really do Empty Re: Packers really do suck. I mean really do

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-17, 23:14

Republicans Want to Let Children Clean Meatpacking Plants

Rolling Eyes

And those efforts are getting more brazen: in addition to opening the door to child employment in hazardous jobs like mining, logging, and animal slaughtering under a so-called "work study" provision, the Iowa legislation—backed by business interests—would also protect those same companies from liability in cases of injury or death at the workplace.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Packers really do suck.  I mean really do Empty Re: Packers really do suck. I mean really do

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-02-18, 05:46

So basically we have a labor shortage in this country and it's going to get worse because of population aging and the younger generation having fewer children. Instead of solving our immigration problem to help buoy the workforce (an maintain white supremacy) the republican answer is put kids to work. That's who they are.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-18, 08:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:So basically we have a labor shortage in this country and it's going to get worse because of population aging and the younger generation having fewer children. Instead of solving our immigration problem to help buoy the workforce (an maintain white supremacy) the republican answer is put kids to work. That's who they are.

Meatpacking (and cleaning) has a very large immigrant workforce already. Supplemented with immigrant children.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-02-18, 11:50

Republicans would rather have immigrants getting poisoned in factories than getting educated in our schools.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-18, 13:51

Wasn't there a gruesome article about some tree trimming outfit hiring kids to run the chipper?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down