Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know what? F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s

+3
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Know what?  F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s Empty Know what? F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s

Post by DWags Fri 24 Feb 2023 - 20:13

[tw]1629159616524308486?s=46&t=j9Zit-nkb2yqkDfqi4TjpA[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Know what?  F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s Empty Re: Know what? F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 24 Feb 2023 - 20:17

Rutgers can suck my green cock!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Know what?  F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s Empty Re: Know what? F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 24 Feb 2023 - 20:42

Fuck Rutgers. Izzo would bend over backwards to help them if it went the other way.

That said, a gimme win probably isn't any sort of big deal in the tournament seating.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Motown Spartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 1:18

Rutgers? More like Buttgers, amirite?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Motown Spartan and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 8:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Fuck Rutgers. Izzo would bend over backwards to help them if it went the other way.

That said, a gimme win probably isn't any sort of big deal in the tournament seating.

A win over Minnesota won't mean much in the NET rankings/NCAA seeding by itself, but it would impact seeding for the Big Ten Tournament.

And that's really why Rutgers doesn't want to do it. They want to get a half game edge on MSU.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 11:13

I know MSU wants to play the game, and I think Rutgers should have done the right thing, but I also get why Rutgers said no. They are still playing for a spot in the Tournament. Given the circumstances, I am okay with the game not being played. I am kind of 'whatever' about the whole thing.

What I do not understand, and correct me if I am wrong (and I know you will), is why the Big 10 left it up to Rutgers when the B10 has the clear authority to make the call. This conference is so spineless (unless it involves adding schools nobody in the Midwest cares about).

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 11:47

Turtleneck wrote:I know MSU wants to play the game, and I think Rutgers should have done the right thing, but I also get why Rutgers said no. They are still playing for a spot in the Tournament. Given the circumstances, I am okay with the game not being played. I am kind of 'whatever' about the whole thing.

What I do not understand, and correct me if I am wrong (and I know you will), is why the Big 10 left it up to Rutgers when the B10 has the clear authority to make the call. This conference is so spineless (unless it involves adding schools nobody in the Midwest cares about).

I don't think it hurts us that much. I really hope Minnesota beats Rutgers though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 22:57

[tw]1631478973963067394?s=46&t=fQY1Bj9eSHsTqZJfqos4Xw[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Cameron, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 12 Mar 2023 - 18:56

How about a big plate of fuck you karma served to Rutgers coach. His players I feel for. Wonder how everything would have turned out if he had agreed to move the game? We’ll never know.

Know what?  F*** Rutgers those f***ing f***s 29904910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 12 Mar 2023 - 19:00

This thread fucks
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 15 Mar 2023 - 9:14

Come on Guys.  Let's just be nice and root for Rutgers in the NIT.  They're the favorite to win it all.

Hold on a second.  I think they played last night.  Let me check.

[tw]1635814252266102786[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 15 Mar 2023 - 9:21

Karma bitch!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 15 Mar 2023 - 9:53

Can the Big 10 relegate Rutgres to the MAC now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down