Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what? Cant make this up

+9
tGreenWay
Moral Outrage
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
RQA
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  Empty Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what? Cant make this up

Post by DWags Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 16:56

I love Republican hypocrites. Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  502811600

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/28/tennessee-governor-ban-drag-shows-photo-bill-lee
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  Empty Re: Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what? Cant make this up

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 17:05

Small govt.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  Empty Re: Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what? Cant make this up

Post by RQA Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 18:17

A high school year book picture from the 70s is the same as performing sexualized drag shows in from of elementary school kids.

Sincerely,
Swill Bin Liberals.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 19:02

RQA wrote:A high school year book picture from the 70s is the same as performing sexualized drag shows in from of elementary school kids.

Sincerely,
Swill Bin Liberals.

Big govt conservatives, sticking their noses in peoples private lives. As usual.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 19:45

so GOP christian drag queens are so insecure they don't want to see themselves in those that they deem as inferior?

shocking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 20:14

RQA wrote:A high school year book picture from the 70s is the same as performing sexualized drag shows in from of elementary school kids.

Sincerely,
Swill Bin Liberals.

So wait, dressing up like a drag queen in front of 15 and 16 year old high school kids is ok. Grade school no. Is that your cut off? 15?

15 year olds?

Jesus.

Christian conservatives I’ll never figure out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 28 Feb 2023 - 20:43

RQA wrote:A high school year book picture from the 70s is the same as performing sexualized drag shows in from of elementary school kidsu.

Sexualized?  They are performing sex acts in these shows?  I think not.

What you mean is make believe gender switches, little kids do this themselves all the time, playing dress up.  

Kids spend likely hours every day watching the TeeVee where grown ups act in shows pretending to be people they are not.

Somehow they manage to grow up normally while doing this, probably because unlike these Republicans & Conservatives who have their panties in their cracks over this they understand at an early age what reality is.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 20:29

It’s wild how often this happens

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-politics-and-policy/video-appears-show-texas-drag-bill-author-dressed-drag-rcna72950
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 20:33

Like be honest, have you dressed in drag before? Whether it be a prank, frat thing, sexy time with the misses…. I have not, the situation has never presented itself. I’d wager that’s the case for most of you. Why is it always these dudes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 21:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Like be honest, have you dressed in drag before? Whether it be a prank, frat thing, sexy time with the misses…. I have not, the situation has never presented itself. I’d wager that’s the case for most of you. Why is it always these dudes
100% true story..

Rural mountains of North Carolina, 1983 or so. My middle school had a 'field day' at the end of the school year and there was a dunking tank for teachers.

My math teacher asked me to stay over at the end of class one day. She said she was appointed by her colleagues to be one of the teachers to be "dunked" the next day, but she wasn't feeling it.

So, she asked me if I would be willing to come to her room the next day and, of course, her jokingly make me up to be her and represent her at the dunking tank.I thought the idea was awesome.

So, the next morning, I come to her room. I have a pair of gym shorts, she had a bikini top for me, we stuffed it. She put eye shadow on me, earrings, etc and I represent her at the dunk tank.

I have pictures of it from 39 years ago.

I remember thinking it was cool that she chose me to be involved in this funny little event., to be her 'stand it'. My parents - a factory worker and office assistant- raised a kid in rural Appalachia that had no problem with doing this.

And, ya know what? It was fucking awesome. And you know why? I was a 14 year old kid in 8th grade in the rural mountains of North Carolina dressing up as a woman at school because it was fun.

Nobody whined, nobody went to the school board. Hell, I'm 100% sure my parents never even knew about it because they didn't have time to whine.. Dad was too busy shoveling coal and my Mom was too busy working at the insurance office.

This was way before there were professional actors of outrage. We did what we did and enjoyed the life we were fortunate enough to live.

Bobby Sak the drag queen in conjunction with a school teacher. The mainstream media and whiny christians would be outraged at this nowadays. Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 22:03

My wife and I dressed up as our best friends for a Halloween party one year. I dressed as the woman and she dressed as the man.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 22:05

So I guess it’s just me that hasn’t. Fair enough I’ll do it soon. The good news is that none of us are feigning moral outrage about it and trying to pass laws about it
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moral Outrage Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 22:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So I guess it’s just me that hasn’t. Fair enough I’ll do it soon. The good news is that none of us are feigning moral outrage about it and trying to pass laws about it
Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  2809484752
Moral Outrage
Moral Outrage
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 23:05

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Mar 2023 - 23:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So I guess it’s just me that hasn’t. Fair enough I’ll do it soon. The good news is that none of us are feigning moral outrage about it and trying to pass laws about it

Nope, never been in drag. Based on a suggestion from the team doc, my coach suggested I did wear pantyhose a couple times in football practice to see if it would help prevent my calves from cramping. It did not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 0:17

He's going to have to take off his wig and start thumping' that Bible harder.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 8:07

I was in a gender role reversal play in an ATL class at MSU, but I messed up my lines and said her instead of him.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 9:15

I dressed in a fairly skimpy drag costume (I didn't pick the costume) years ago for a summer parade in a Midwest city. It was on a dare, and the reactions were terrific. It's not something I would have made a habit out of, but it was a good time. Nobody threw any outrage tantrums.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 9:18

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I dressed in a fairly skimpy drag costume (I didn't pick the costume) years ago for a summer parade in a Midwest city. It was on a dare, and the reactions were terrific. It's not something I would have made a habit out of, but it was a good time. Nobody threw any outrage tantrums.

Yeah, but how many children did you turn gay?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu 2 Mar 2023 - 10:37

Motown Spartan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:I dressed in a fairly skimpy drag costume (I didn't pick the costume) years ago for a summer parade in a Midwest city. It was on a dare, and the reactions were terrific. It's not something I would have made a habit out of, but it was a good time. Nobody threw any outrage tantrums.

Yeah, but how many children did you turn gay?

All of them.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 8 Mar 2023 - 20:38

These fuckin goofballs amirite

[tw]1633582530770157568[/tw]
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 8 Mar 2023 - 20:39

Tennessee govenor will sign Bill banning drag shows. Picture shows up of him… guess what?  Cant make this up  FNSg6m0WUAA5GPo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 8 Mar 2023 - 20:40

All of their anger is because they have been taught to hate themselves.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 8 Mar 2023 - 23:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:These fuckin goofballs amirite

That just doesn’t pass the sniff test. I mean it’d be hilarious if true but it just… y’know?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 9 Mar 2023 - 0:17

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:These fuckin goofballs amirite

That just doesn’t pass the sniff test. I mean it’d be hilarious if true but it just… y’know?

His team acknowledges it’s true, but says you’re the weirdo for thinking it’s odd that he’d post that stuff on a 20 year old man’s thirst trap photos.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/lt-gov-randy-mcnally-responds-on-his-instagram-commenting-habits?_amp=true
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 9 Mar 2023 - 7:39

Imagine being as self-loathing as the fine, upstanding christian conservatives are.

If they weren't in the business of legislating hate and encouraging violence on our familes, friends and neighbors, I'd almost feel bad for them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down