Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall..

+11
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
Pervis Muldoon
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Trapper Gus
InTenSity
TravelinMan
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall.. Empty Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 09/03/23, 12:47 pm

I had vegetarian nachos for lunch.. watching Wake Forest vs Miami.

Gonna take a nap soon.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall.. Empty Re: Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 09/03/23, 02:03 pm

Come on now Bob. Thoughts and prayers please.

I’m calling on all prayer warriors to band together in prayer to the Lord that this man of God receives everything he so richly deserves
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall.. Empty Re: Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall..

Post by Jake from State Farm 09/03/23, 02:14 pm

t & p mitchi poo
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 09/03/23, 02:52 pm

Every two years mandatory physical and mental competency testing for any elected official 70 and over.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 09/03/23, 03:24 pm

Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After A Fall.. 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5ydfs7vdwekbiug4ru517f5g2l9k1sg98dq0tq6sr&rid=200
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, TravelinMan, Turtleneck, gomersbro and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 09/03/23, 05:33 pm

TravelinMan wrote:Every two years mandatory physical and mental competency testing for any elected official 70 and over.

Make it all elected officials, no ageisum. /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 09/03/23, 06:50 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:Every two years mandatory physical and mental competency testing for any elected official 70 and over.

Take the /s off of it and I'm on board.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 09/03/23, 08:33 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

You'd hope elections did that.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 10/03/23, 09:51 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

You would, and yet here we are. Two old white men in the last Presidential election. Oldest President in history. McConnel, Davis, Pelosi, Hoyer, Waters, Rogers, Napolitano, Grassley, Feinstein, etc. etc.

The world's moved pretty fast in the past 50 years. Is this the best we can really do? When I'm 80 years old I'm not going to presume to tell the world how things should be done. I'm gonna get the fuck out of the way and let the kids do what they do. I think some of these lifer politicians should consider the same.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 10/03/23, 09:55 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

They pretty much do.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 10/03/23, 10:03 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

They pretty much do.

Feinstein is almost 90!

I've got family members in their 80s and I worry about them going down to the mailbox, let alone trying to run a country.

The average age of the senate is over 64 years old. How in the red hell is some octogenarian going to relate to the struggles of a 20-30 year olds with college debt, no housing, and a shit job? Or weigh in on what social media companies post?

No wonder Nancy said we had to pass the bill to find out what's in it. She probably can't see that well anymore to even read anything.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/03/23, 10:15 am

Removing an elected official based on subjective analysis is a very bad idea. Or objective analysis that can be easily modified to fit the whims of a would be dictator for that matter. And who is going to replace them, non stop special elections or just governor appointees more likely? No, bad idea. Just stop voting for the decrepit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 10/03/23, 10:27 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Removing an elected official based on subjective analysis is a very bad idea. Or objective analysis that can be easily modified to fit the whims of a would be dictator for that matter. And who is going to replace them, non stop special elections or just governor appointees more likely? No, bad idea. Just stop voting for the decrepit

Fine. Make it every 4-6 years. Let's not remove them so much as prevent their senile asses from running again.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/03/23, 10:37 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Removing an elected official based on subjective analysis is a very bad idea. Or objective analysis that can be easily modified to fit the whims of a would be dictator for that matter. And who is going to replace them, non stop special elections or just governor appointees more likely? No, bad idea. Just stop voting for the decrepit

Yep. I think people like Boebert and MTG are really certifiably insane and I know Josh Hawley is a racist who loathes those who have elected him. However a majority of voters in their states disagree with me. So who am I.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 10/03/23, 10:52 am

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

They pretty much do.

Feinstein is almost 90!

I've got family members in their 80s and I worry about them going down to the mailbox, let alone trying to run a country.

The average age of the senate is over 64 years old. How in the red hell is some octogenarian going to relate to the struggles of a 20-30 year olds with college debt, no housing, and a shit job? Or weigh in on what social media companies post?

No wonder Nancy said we had to pass the bill to find out what's in it. She probably can't see that well anymore to even read anything.

I have family in their 80s and 90s who are very sharp and physically active. I know a couple of guys in their 40s who can't be trusted to operate a can opener. It depends on the person.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 10/03/23, 11:44 am

DWags wrote:

Yep. I think people like Boebert and MTG are really certifiably insane and I know Josh Hawley is a racist who loathes those who have elected him. However a majority of voters in their states disagree with me. So who am I.

Who are you, compared to a Boebert, Marjorie or Hawley voter? You are a person who makes better decisions in the voting booth.

It amazes me that there are people in this country who voted from the 2000 election through 2016 for Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump - and then walked around telling people how to vote in 2020, like they deserved to be listened to. It's like the guy who created Jimmy Dean Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick thinking that everyone was waiting for his next great idea.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 10/03/23, 12:00 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who are you, compared to a Boebert, Marjorie or Hawley voter? You are a person who makes better decisions in the voting booth.

It amazes me that there are people in this country who voted from the 2000 election through 2016 for Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump - and then walked around telling people how to vote in 2020, like they deserved to be listened to. It's like the guy who created Jimmy Dean Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick thinking that everyone was waiting for his next great idea.

Bush was a fairly terrible president, and I'd take him (or McCain or Romney) over Boebert, Green or Hawley, or Trump, nine times out of eight.

At least they were somewhat professional, understood the dignity of office, and mostly likely believed in trying to do good, even if they didn't quite always manage to pull it off.

This new breed is just batshit insane and catering to the tik tok audience.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/03/23, 12:07 pm

TravelinMan wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Bush was a fairly terrible president, and I'd take him (or McCain or Romney) over Boebert, Green or Hawley, or Trump, nine times out of eight.

At least they were somewhat professional, understood the dignity of office, and mostly likely believed in trying to do good, even if they didn't quite always manage to pull it off.

Those words are doing A LOT of work
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 10/03/23, 01:02 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

Those words are doing A LOT of work

Totally fair. I'm not trying to suggest Bush was a good president. I think he surrounded himself with bad people and took bad advice. But I respect him because I think he believed he was taking the right course of action. In a way, I see him a lot like Biden. I think Biden gets some really bad advice from his inner circle, but I think he is trying to do what he believes is in the best interests of the country. I'm not sure I really agree with either of them, to be honest, but they're trying to stay true to their principles and what they believe is best for the country, and I admire that.

This new breed of bozos are just in it for the clicks, I think. How can I get my name out there and get votes?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/07/23, 02:28 pm

What’s up with Moscow Mitch. Saw a vid a few minutes ago where he basically froze at a presser and had to be walked away from the podium? Almost looked like TIA.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 26/07/23, 02:31 pm

I’m blaming his CHINESE wife for pushing him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 26/07/23, 02:36 pm

kingstonlake wrote:What’s up with Moscow Mitch. Saw a vid a few minutes ago where he basically froze at a presser and had to be walked away from the podium? Almost looked like TIA.

Maybe we went back in his shell for a minute.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/07/23, 02:42 pm

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 26/07/23, 02:57 pm

Whatever it is, I hope it's terminal.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 26/07/23, 04:18 pm

Leaning toward a mini-stroke (that’s what she said).
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 26/07/23, 05:28 pm

kingstonlake

He looks about 40 years older than Mick Jagger
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 26/07/23, 05:41 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Leaning toward a mini-stroke (that’s what she said).

Sad in a way to see him having issues.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 26/07/23, 06:59 pm

Is Kentucky’s governor a democrat? Hmmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/07/23, 07:15 pm

DWags wrote:Is Kentucky’s governor a democrat? Hmmm

Will he make it til 2026?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 26/07/23, 07:17 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Leaning toward a mini-stroke (that’s what she said).

Sad in a way to see him having issues.

I don’t wish anything bad on him, but I’m saving my sympathy for the deserving. He’s contributed in multiple ways to the perilous situation the US is in right now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 26/07/23, 07:18 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Is Kentucky’s governor a democrat? Hmmm

Will he make it til 2026?

Mitch has looked bad since coming back to work. Like, at death’s door bad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 26/07/23, 07:42 pm

An absolutely disgusting human being, but I can't wish poorly on anyone, as I'm not a christian.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 26/07/23, 07:49 pm

Can you imagine the uproar when the D gov gets to pick? I bet the word "Fairness" will be thrown around by the hypocrites.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/07/23, 08:06 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Can you imagine the uproar when the D gov gets to pick? I bet the word "Fairness" will be thrown around by the hypocrites.

The irony in the idea that a dem governor would get to name his replacement after the BS he pulled on Obama naming a Supreme Court justice.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 26/07/23, 08:11 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Can you imagine the uproar when the D gov gets to pick? I bet the word "Fairness" will be thrown around by the hypocrites.

The irony in the idea that a dem governor would get to name his replacement after the BS he pulled on Obama naming a Supreme Court justice.

Bingo. Effer deserves
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Cameron, tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 26/07/23, 08:27 pm

Sorry guys. That fucker gave us the worst most draconian court system we could have. He’s set womens and minority rights back 75 years. Since I know I’m going to hell anyway (if there is one) I hope that fucker dies. I’ll have a meal with him down there and tell him I wished his death.

Send in the black cat breath taker. Fuck that evil pos.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Cameron, Trapper Gus, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 26/07/23, 08:30 pm

DWags wrote:Sorry guys. That fucker gave us the worst most draconian court system we could have. He’s set womens and minority rights back 75 years. Since I know I’m going to hell anyway (if there is one) I hope that fucker dies. I’ll have a meal with him down there and tell him I wished his death.

man, I hope I'm going to hell.

Can you imagine spending eternity with christians like Rush Limbaugh and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 26/07/23, 08:36 pm

DWags wrote:Sorry guys. That fucker gave us the worst most draconian court system we could have. He’s set womens and minority rights back 75 years. Since I know I’m going to hell anyway (if there is one) I hope that fucker dies. I’ll have a meal with him down there and tell him I wished his death.

Only issue is he has done about 90% of all the damage he can do.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 26/07/23, 08:37 pm

I’m not an expert on Kentucky law but I saw something about a requirement that the governor replaced a senator with someone from the same party. Hopefully some crazy liberal hippy has already changed their registration.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 26/07/23, 09:51 pm

From the same party as the person their replacing, regardless of the governors party* in case that wasn’t obvi
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next