Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New poster

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Turtleneck
beal99
Floyd Robertson
RubberbandMan
NigelUno
tGreenWay
tTito
HT
14 posters

Go down

New poster Empty New poster

Post by HT 2014-08-08, 19:32

Hi everyone. I was a long-time lurker of RCMB (since early 2010), and have noticed that it's been dwindling quite a bit lately, and then saw a link to this place on Intensity's sig, so I followed it and found this site, and this looks a lot more like the old RCMB I used to read every day.

I post on The Only Colors, and especially on Off Tackle Empire under this name, so you might have seen me over there. I also graduated from MSU in 2012, and went to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl (even got to meet Magic walking to the stadium).

Hopefully you guys don't mind someone that only lurked on the old RCMB joining in. GO GREEN!!!!
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

New poster Empty Re: New poster

Post by tTito 2014-08-08, 20:04

Welcome. We don't really talk about much football here though. We are primarily outcasts from the RCMB who were banned for inappropriate conduct and just came here to terrorize each other.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-08, 20:07

So we can get an idea of where you stand, tell us what you think of gHosts's toaster story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-08, 20:11

LooseGoose wrote:So we can get an idea of where you stand, tell us what you think of gHosts's toaster story.

I believe it, but I'm seriously wondering what would ever compel someone to stick a knife in a toaster. He probably should see a doctor.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-08-08, 20:20

SpartanHT wrote:

I believe it, but I'm seriously wondering what would ever compel someone to stick a knife in a toaster. He probably should see a doctor.

There's a dentist available on tRCMB.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-08-08, 20:21

SpartanHT wrote:

I would dare guess 90% of the posters on this board are on psychotropic medications.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-08, 20:27

SpartanHT wrote:

Schtick alert.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-08-08, 21:27

NigelUno wrote:

Schtick alert.

He's legit. He just watched me go out of OTE in a blaze of glory after that MSU hate piece today. I had all my posts and account banned.  Rolling Eyes 
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-08, 21:50

RubberbandMan wrote:

He's legit. He just watched me go out of OTE in a blaze of glory after that MSU hate piece today. I had all my posts and account banned.  Rolling Eyes 

He said he believed gHost's story.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-08, 21:56

tTito wrote:Welcome. We don't really talk about much football here though. We are primarily outcasts from the RCMB who were banned for inappropriate conduct and just came here to terrorize each other.

Some people just wanted to get away from the recruiting hype.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-08, 22:52

NigelUno wrote:

He said he believed gHost's story.  

I unfortunately take a lot of things pretty literally, which means you guys could have a lot of fun at my expense.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-08, 23:00

RubberbandMan wrote:

Wait, you commented on OTE? Were you that Ozymandias guy? I only regularly see Seer, MSUDersh, MSULaxer, and Green Akers there in addition to myself, though Dersh has invited a few new posters there that have soured the place on MSU.

OTE is one of my favorite sites. I talk a lot of football there and am close with a lot of the posters...and even dated one of them (though we broke up in May). Kind of sucks that it's gotten so anti-MSU that it's not as fun to comment there anymore.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-08, 23:36

Floyd Robertson wrote:

BOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTSBOLTSANDBOLTS
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-08, 23:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm here for the gangbang.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-08-09, 10:13

SpartanHT wrote:

Wait, you commented on OTE? Were you that Ozymandias guy? I only regularly see Seer, MSUDersh, MSULaxer, and Green Akers there in addition to myself, though Dersh has invited a few new posters there that have soured the place on MSU.

OTE is one of my favorite sites. I talk a lot of football there and am close with a lot of the posters...and even dated one of them (though we broke up in May). Kind of sucks that it's gotten so anti-MSU that it's not as fun to comment there anymore.

Yeah, I was Ozymandias. I called out some frustrated high school dweeb to kill a couple minutes before my exam, and when I came back afterward, all my posts were gone.  New poster 2599972566 

They wouldn't last ten minutes on the Swill, or even the RCMB for that matter.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-09, 13:20

tTito wrote:Welcome. We don't really talk about much football here though. We are primarily outcasts from the RCMB who were banned for inappropriate conduct and just came here to terrorize each other.

This is probably the most accurate and succinct explanation of this place yet. Nice job, T.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-08-09, 13:20

Rocinante wrote:

This is probably the most accurate and succinct explanation of this place yet. Nice job, T.

Yup. Welcome new guy.  New poster 969504605 
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-08-09, 13:49

I heard this was where the kool kids were starting their klub.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-08-09, 15:03

Let's f uck?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-08-09, 17:21

RubberbandMan wrote:

Yeah, I was Ozymandias. I called out some frustrated high school dweeb to kill a couple minutes before my exam, and when I came back afterward, all my posts were gone.  New poster 2599972566 

They wouldn't last ten minutes on the Swill, or even the RCMB for that matter.

THE Ozymandias?!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-08-09, 17:58

Death Roe wrote:

THE Ozymandias?!

On OTE. Not RCMB.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-09, 18:07

RubberbandMan wrote:

On OTE. Not RCMB.

Well that's just weird.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-09, 19:50

RubberbandMan wrote:

On OTE. Not RCMB.

I thought you were that crazy guy that used to post on RCMB when I saw the rant.

A lot of those guys have gotten to be too up tight. It used to be a lot more fun commenting there, but they just hate every MSU fan now and there's a lot more annoying posters there now. A lot of them are really oversensitive now, too. Also don't really like seeing my ex post on there, but that's unavoidable with that situation.

At least here I can't get ragged on for talking about MSU.  New poster 3493939353 
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-08-09, 20:12

SpartanHT wrote:

I thought you were that crazy guy that used to post on RCMB when I saw the rant.

A lot of those guys have gotten to be too up tight. It used to be a lot more fun commenting there, but they just hate every MSU fan now and there's a lot more annoying posters there now. A lot of them are really oversensitive now, too. Also don't really like seeing my ex post on there, but that's unavoidable with that situation.

At least here I can't get ragged on for talking about MSU.  New poster 3493939353 

Nah dawg. I log in maybe once every six months to ruffle some Walverine feathers, then I withdraw.

You guys know Ozymandias was a poem, right?
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-09, 20:25

RubberbandMan wrote:You guys know Ozymandias was a poem, right?

Shit man I thought it was a household cleaner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-11, 09:18

SpartanHT wrote:Hi everyone. I was a long-time lurker of RCMB (since early 2010), and have noticed that it's been dwindling quite a bit lately, and then saw a link to this place on Intensity's sig, so I followed it and found this site, and this looks a lot more like the old RCMB I used to read every day.

I post on The Only Colors, and especially on Off Tackle Empire under this name, so you might have seen me over there. I also graduated from MSU in 2012, and went to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl (even got to meet Magic walking to the stadium).

Hopefully you guys don't mind someone that only lurked on the old RCMB joining in. GO GREEN!!!!
GO WHITE!!!

You May Now Ignore Bob
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down