Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

+6
Jake from State Farm
Trapper Gus
kingstonlake
Cameron
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  Empty Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 12:27

enjoy your fundraising, GOP/NRA, and don't forget to pretend to care about human life as you celebrate all the way to the bank.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 12:30

a "private christian elementary school"..

Multiple people have been injured in an active shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville on Monday, authorities said.

The Covenant School is a private Christian school in Nashville for pre-school through sixth grade, according to its website.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 12:48

TV station WSMV is reporting 3 kids are dead at the Covenant school shooting in Nashville.

also:

BREAKING: At least three children have been killed in a shooting at Covenant School—a private Christian elementary school in Nashville, Tennessee serving students in preschool through 6th grade. The suspect is dead.

pretty good Monday for the "pro-life" GOP.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-27, 13:20

Female teen?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 13:30

DWags wrote:Female teen?  
heard that, too.

this is one female the GOP will actually support.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-03-27, 13:38

[tw]1640399633670078464?s=20[/tw]
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 13:46

Cameron wrote:[tw]1640399633670078464?s=20[/tw]

"pro-life"

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  Fn8Eb80akAAodw0

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  OXUU3RSEIJJYRDXUWTHAHVTGK4

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  FGDYXgKXoAUSK7G?format=jpg&name=360x360

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  Abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjorie-taylor-greene.rsquare.w330
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 13:54

this guy is the christian representative whose district includes the Covenant School.

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  FsPdX2yWcAATkMA?format=jpg&name=small
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-03-27, 14:03

So good kids in an elementary school couldn't stop a bad guy with a gun. Who knew.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-03-27, 14:24

Clearly, the only way to stop school shootings is to arm every student. No free breakfast or lunch, but everyone gets a free AR15 on the first day of school each year. The solution been staring us right in the face the whole time. Don't abolish the Department of Education, just make it a sub-department of the DoD. And no more libraries, just rooms full of AR15 owner's manuals in each school. Only book you need.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 14:38

Cameron wrote:Clearly, the only way to stop school shootings is to arm every student. No free breakfast or lunch, but everyone gets a free AR15 on the first day of school each year. The solution been staring us right in the face the whole time. Don't abolish the Department of Education, just make it a sub-department of the DoD. And no more libraries, just rooms full of AR15 owner's manuals in each school. Only book you need.
oh, and drag queens.

ban drag queens since they are responsible for 6-7 mass shootings a week.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-27, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:a "private christian elementary school"..

Multiple people have been injured in an active shooting at a private Christian school in Nashville on Monday, authorities said.

The Covenant School is a private Christian school in Nashville for pre-school through sixth grade, according to its website.

This is going to hit the parents who send their children to private christian schools because they are "safer" hard.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-03-27, 14:49

Trapper Gus wrote:

This is going to hit the parents who send their children to private christian schools because they are "safer" hard.

Probably not, since God had a plan for their dead children.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-27, 15:02

28 year old female. She had gone to the school.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-27, 15:11

News flash.  

Gun Freedom is a campaign  issue for the political party lead by Trump who tried to overturn the 2020 election results.  No different than Critical Race Theory, isolation of homosexuals and attempting to push trans sexual back into their closets.

These folks don’t give a damn.  That Ned Flanders lookalike with the family and guns pictured above doesn’t give a damn because he believes all his guns are weapons of good. His ideas of good are a helluva lot different than mine.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2023-03-27, 16:29; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 15:58

Trapper Gus wrote:

yep - and it'll be hard for them to whine about 'taking god out of schools' when their latest cause for celebration occurred at a [checks notes].. christian school.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-03-27, 16:00

kingstonlake wrote:So good kids in an elementary school couldn't stop a bad guy with a gun. Who knew.

Thanks to the libtards, the kindergarten teachers can’t bring their weapons to school.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-27, 16:07

What sort of person goes back and starts murdering people at their own elementary school 17 years after they were in school?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-27, 16:25

Trapper Gus wrote:What sort of person goes back and starts murdering people at their own elementary school 17 years after they were in school?

Insane people who have no problem finding guns in our country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-03-27, 16:43

Remember kids, drag queens are the problem.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-03-27, 16:44

Trapper Gus wrote:What sort of person goes back and starts murdering people at their own elementary school 17 years after they were in school?

Someone who was molested? For transparency sake I'm not saying I support it or saying it happened. Just spit balling here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-27, 17:05

DWags wrote:

Insane people who have no problem finding guns in our country.

Except we often don't know they are insane until they are pulling the trigger, but yes.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-03-27, 18:04

FUCKING 9 YEAR OLDS!!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-03-27, 18:27

DWags wrote:28 year old female. She had gone to the school.

Apparently not. The shooter was born a female (I think?) but identifies as He/Him. So I guess we can't really say that this was a rare female shooter. I don't know. And I'm sincerely not trying to be flippant.

But one thing is clear, Republicans now have a school shooter that they can villify and hate. Ok, there I'm being flippant.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-27, 18:46

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:28 year old female.  She had gone to the school.  

Apparently not.  The shooter was born a female (I think?) but identifies as He/Him.  So I guess we can't really say that this was a rare female shooter.  I don't know. And I'm sincerely not trying to be flippant.  

But one thing is clear, Republicans now have a school shooter that they can villify and hate.  Ok, there I'm being flippant.
you mean "pro-life" christians  are searching for something other than guns to blame a mass shooting on?

Shocking.

Call me "woke" but tightened gun laws should apply to our transgendered friends, neighbors and families, as well.

While we're at it (and I know this isn't very christian of me) let's love, respect and support them, too.

See how easy that is?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-03-27, 21:11

Thank God it may have been a transgender person. I was starting to think there was a problem with guns and "normal" people.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-03-27, 21:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Apparently not.  The shooter was born a female (I think?) but identifies as He/Him.  So I guess we can't really say that this was a rare female shooter.  I don't know. And I'm sincerely not trying to be flippant.  

But one thing is clear, Republicans now have a school shooter that they can villify and hate.  Ok, there I'm being flippant.
you mean "pro-life" christians  are searching for something other than guns to blame a mass shooting on?

Shocking.

Call me "woke" but tightened gun laws should apply to our transgendered friends, neighbors and families, as well.

While we're at it (and I know this isn't very christian of me) let's love, respect and support them, too.

See how easy that is?

I did see that some of a certain political persuasion are trying to suggest that it was his hormone therapy medications that messed with his head (not that anyone knows if he was even on HRT).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-27, 23:54

By the way, Congressman Ogles, the Ned Flanders lookalike is the same TN Congressman who lied about his education stating his Middle Tennessee State University degree was in Politics.

Turns out Ogles started at Western Kentucky in 1990, left in 1993 and in 1991-92 went to a community college  where he got a 2.0 in Econ. He failed multiple government classes. He got his Liberal Arts degree from MTSU.  

But the Bible thumpers in TN elected the GOP candidate Ogles to Congress.

https://www.newsweek.com/read-andrew-ogles-college-transcripts-confirm-lies-resume-1784176
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-28, 08:04

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  FsQeE5_XsAErGUd?format=jpg&name=small

imagine seeing this picture and, when given the choice of children or guns, you choose guns.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-03-28, 08:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  FsQeE5_XsAErGUd?format=jpg&name=small

imagine seeing this picture and, when given the choice of children or guns, you choose guns.

Beyond disturbing
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-03-28, 08:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  FsQeE5_XsAErGUd?format=jpg&name=small

She fits the demographic that could possibly move the needle.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-28, 08:41

Sorry, my imagination is not that insane.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-28, 08:42

duffy munn wrote:

Beyond disturbing
I know.. I debated whether or not to post it, but goddammit I'm sick of these fucking 'pro-life' christian gun nuts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-28, 08:43

kingstonlake wrote:

Is there any chance that after a lifetime of "lockdown drills" that our children's generation, when they are my age, finally does something about the horrible situation?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-28, 08:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Beyond disturbing
I know.. I debated whether or not to post it, but goddammit I'm sick of these fucking 'pro-life' christian gun nuts.

It is disturbing, nothing wrong with posting it. If it had been the shattered bodies of the murdered kids and teachers it would still have been okay in the context of your comment, but I would have thought twice about posting that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-28, 08:55

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Is there any chance that after a lifetime of "lockdown drills" that our children's generation, when they are my age, finally does something about the horrible situation?
I like to think so. It's why the 'pro-life' christian right does their best to minimize the young vote, disenfranchise them, treat them as a group with a lesser "idealistic", uninformed voice, mock them, etc.

it's the job of us decent people to raise kids with a conscience and engage with younger voters, remind them how important they are. The 18-30 year old demographic can have the world they want and deserve if they stay engaged. And that age demographic is only going to keep moving forward.

it's also why the 'pro-life' christians demonize folks like AOC so much. They know the platform she has, her ability to connect with the younger voters and they see her as a direct threat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-28, 08:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I like to think so. It's why the 'pro-life' christian right does their best to minimize the young vote, disenfranchise them, treat them as a group with a lesser "idealistic", uninformed voice, mock them, etc.

it's the job of us decent people to raise kids with a conscience and engage with younger voters, remind them how important they are. The 18-30 year old demographic can have the world they want and deserve if they stay engaged. And that age demographic is only going to keep moving forward.

it's also why the 'pro-life' christians demonize folks like AOC so much. They know the platform she has, her ability to connect with the younger voters and they see her as a direct threat.

I hope so, too.

The major issue is that they become cynical, as the generation that is in its 40's & 50's have become, and stop voting.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-03-28, 09:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Beyond disturbing

Two of my grandchildren ( 7 and 4 years old) live 25 miles from this shooting. The 7 year old first grader goes to a private school ( not christian) because his parents thought it would be safer. The little girl in that pic looks a lot like my grand daughter. I'm sick to my stomach.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-28, 09:14

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Two of my grandchildren ( 7 and 4 years old) live 25 miles from this shooting. The 7 year old first grader goes to a private school ( not christian) because his parents thought it would be safer. The little girl in that pic looks a lot like my grand daughter. I'm sick to my stomach.

Every shooting of every person, and especially the children, who haven't had a life yet, makes me feel this way.

I am so sick of the freedom for guns idiots.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-28, 10:16

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hope so, too.

The major issue is that they become cynical, as the generation that is in its 40's & 50's have become, and stop voting.
and that's what the right is counting on and why decent folks who love their families, friends and neighbors can't allow it to happen.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next