Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

+6
Jake from State Farm
Trapper Gus
kingstonlake
Cameron
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:20 am

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I know.. I debated whether or not to post it, but goddammit I'm sick of these fucking 'pro-life' christian gun nuts.

Two of my grandchildren ( 7 and 4 years old) live 25 miles from this shooting. The 7 year old first grader goes to a private school ( not christian) because his parents thought it would be safer. The little girl in that pic looks a lot like my grand daughter. I'm sick to my stomach.
I hear ya, man and I'm sorry. It's tragic beyond words.

the night of the shooting at MSU, I was about to go to bed and looked at my phone there were, like, 7-8 messages from different people. The only one I read initially was from my daughter "can I call.. can I call.." over and over.

she calls and had been on Grand River, saw people running out of the Union with their arms up - she was sobbing and she's 23 years old. Can't imagine a pre-K - 6th grader having to witness the world that a death-starved 'pro-life' America has given them with gleeful jubilance.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP,  Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Congrats to the NRA and "Pro-Life" GOP, Today's Mass Shooting Is At a School In Nashville..

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:22 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

I hope so, too.

The major issue is that they become cynical, as the generation that is in its 40's & 50's have become, and stop voting.
and that's what the right is counting on and why decent folks who love their families, friends and neighbors can't allow it to happen.

To be fair I don't think the voting numbers reflect the verbally stated, by many in this generation, cynicism.

edit - meaning they do vote and many vote against this insanity.

edit2(after a "like" vote for this post) - I'm going to post this link here, too, as I posted it in the "guns" thread.  The author's feeling mirrors mine, which I expressed in forcible terms on TOB the night of the MSU shooting (it sucks to have to call it that) and was given a 2-week ban, the second ban in 25 years of posting over there, justified by that board's standards, but it was well worth it to me.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/03/27/nashville-shooting-covenant-school-blame-guns/11550808002/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:53 am

[tw]1530227980399788033[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:20 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:[tw]1530227980399788033[/tw]
and this illustrates the NRA and the 'pro-life' GOP goals perfectly.

they see this and smile, they see dead children and high five each other. This graph reinforces their glee.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:39 am

https://fallows.substack.com/p/the-ar-15-is-a-weapon-of-war

Warning, Graphic Images of AR-15 at work
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:13 am

[tw]1642418153266507776[/tw]

There may have been armed teachers at the school.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:25 am

Trapper Gus wrote:[tw]1642418153266507776[/tw]

so teachers can't be trusted with books or guns?

got it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:[tw]1642418153266507776[/tw]

so teachers can't be trusted with books or guns?

got it.

Apparently, a teacher with a gun couldn't (didn't try to) stop an ex-student with two AR-15's
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:37 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: so teachers can't be trusted with books or guns?

got it.

Apparently, a teacher with a gun couldn't (didn't try to) stop an ex-student with two AR-15's
I suspect 'pro-life' christians will be outraged when they hear this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:59 pm

[tw]1642955010366382081[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:17 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:[tw]1642955010366382081[/tw]

Democracy slowly getting stripped away and not enough people will notice the incremental steps until it's gone.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:14 am

[tw]1643082477680971777[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2