Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come?

+2
Jake from State Farm
Pervis Muldoon
6 posters

Go down

Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come? Empty Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come?

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-05-01, 15:20

https://people.com/human-interest/concertgoer-reportedly-has-loud-full-body-orgasm-la-philharmonic-performance/
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come? Empty Re: Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-05-01, 15:25

Pervis Muldoon wrote:https://people.com/human-interest/concertgoer-reportedly-has-loud-full-body-orgasm-la-philharmonic-performance/

Only one orgasm per night? Would not bang.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come? Empty Re: Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come?

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-01, 15:28

Something something bang the drum slowly
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-05-01, 15:42

How long has Phil been playing the harmonica?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-02, 12:35

Multiple attendees at Walt Disney Concert Hall reported hearing a moaning noise at one point during a performance of Tchaikovsky's Fifth symphony, according to The Los Angeles Times, which spoke to a number of people who were there.

Tchaikovsky's?

More like.. Jack-ov-sky's.. amirite?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-02, 15:59

One wonders if said person was bold enough to stimulate herself, or if said friend was bold enough to stimulate her or if it was spontaneous combustion so to speak.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-02, 16:03

Trapper Gus wrote:One wonders if said person was bold enough to stimulate herself, or if said friend was bold enough to stimulate her or if it was spontaneous combustion so to speak.
 in this lady's defense, I've been front row for Springsteen a few times and, well... let's just say..

Hey I'm going to the Philharmonic concert. Wanna come? DG4pI7hVYAEoEqO
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down