Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!?

+6
The Pantry
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!?

Post by The Pantry 2023-06-24, 16:56

Motown Spartan wrote:Kiss, scissor, and make up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!?

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-24, 16:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Riiiiight. This is why MSU FB loses all the top recruits. You won’t pay up to help the team. Fucking tightwad.  
Part of my role in recruiting is training to ensure that I remain as tight as possible

Then why are you a wide receiver?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-24, 16:59

The Pantry wrote:

Great post!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-24, 17:03

The Pantry wrote:

Green & White vintage style Michigan license plate now available?!!!? - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-24, 17:06

Motown Spartan wrote:
Part of my role in recruiting is training to ensure that I remain as tight as possible

I didn’t say it was easy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-24, 17:13

Motown Spartan wrote:

I didn’t say it was easy

Using the whole fist, Doc?

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-24, 17:16

tGreenWay wrote:
I didn’t say it was easy

That’s not up to me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-24, 17:29

tGreenWay wrote:

That’s not up to me

I’m sorry, but the correct response was: “Mooooooon Riverrrrrrrr!!”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-06-24, 19:24

tGreenWay wrote:

I mean, I guess it could be a test plate to see if police agencies can see it in the dark. Maybe people from MSP, DoT, SoS, or any other of a number of departments are trying it out. IDK. Or maybe it’s meant to drum up and test interest.
As for the color of the green, remember it’s supposed to be vintage-style plate, which would mean it’s supposed to match a previously used green plate. If you want a true MSU plate, you’ll still need to get the one with the Spartan head.
If the plate was painted over, the owner will probably be fined and forced to replace the forgery. Too bad.
I have the S one still. I can’t wait until geeenway sees my car in the parking lot and his mind is blown that you can get that instead of the Spartan head
How rough is it looking? Mine is losing color.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-24, 20:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
I have the S one still. I can’t wait until geeenway sees my car in the parking lot and his mind is blown that you can get that instead of the Spartan head

You, too? Jeez, Spartans too cheap to update their plates even though some of the money goes to MSU, now Swillers refusing to accept the upcoming Green & White vintage-style plate. Truly disheartening. This is why we can’t have nice things.  
You all need to check yo’selves and fucking focus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-06-24, 20:40

I have an "AA" number !!!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-24, 20:59

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
It’s not too bad, holding up pretty fine. 

Greenway has convinced me that I need to keep the retro throwback
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-24, 21:34

Bought a Spartan plate and had it personalized. Didn't like how it looked after I got so I ordered another one, not too sure about the personalization of that one either so I might redo it when it's time for renewal next April. The other ones I tried were already taken. Gimme some suggestions as I suck at plate personalization.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-24, 21:45

SWILL
SPSWILL
SSWILL
JFSTSS
69LOL
TOTC4EVR
TRAVIS
LUVTOTC
MORTOTC
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-06-25, 16:05

TOTCNO
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-12, 10:20

They didn’t get the blue and white 1983-2007 plate ready in time for me to renew :(

Look I know the college thing of getting the green and white one. But a) I don’t like that it has the pure Michigan logo B) if you grew up when I did, the only true Michigan plate is the blue one with white lettering. That’s what I want. Next year.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2