Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp

+6
The_Dude
Ass Dan
InTenSity
tTito
SawGreen
Rodeo Burger
10 posters

Go down

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp Empty Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp

Post by Rodeo Burger Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

This is great news, very happy for the kid.  After dealing with some injuries, and uncertainty on where he'd play due to the fact that he kept growing, he seems to have found his home as a DT.  

How about his quote from Narduzzi:  "This is a new L.T. (Thomas), let me just tell you, L.T. is playing very, very well,'' Narduzzi said, "and the state of Michigan will be happy with what L.T. has turned out to be right now.''

LT is 6'4", 309 pounds.  He passes the eye test, that's for damn sure.

LT living up to lofty expectations
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp Empty Re: Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp

Post by SawGreen Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 pm

This is important IMO.  First and foremost for LT himself.  He's always been a stand-up guy on representing MSU in social media circles.  It would do good for him and the program that he reaches his potential.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp Empty Re: Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp

Post by tTito Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp 1837840279 
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Would he be part of the interior d line?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 pm

[quote="InTenSity"]Would he be part of the interior d line?[/quote
He's gonna be a starting dt
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 pm

What did he weigh at the rose bowl? That tackle on a kick off our punt or whatever was impressive.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 pm

InTenSity wrote:What did he weigh at the rose bowl? That tackle on a kick off our punt or whatever was impressive.

He's about the same size, maybe a little larger now. That tackle was absolutely freakish
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Lawrence Thomas is having a great camp 3493939353 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by RBW Spartan Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 am

InTenSity wrote:What did he weigh at the rose bowl? That tackle on a kick off our punt or whatever was impressive.

Ass Dan wrote:

He's about the same size, maybe a little larger now. That tackle was absolutely freakish

Can you remind me when in the game it was? I want to rewatch it.
RBW Spartan
RBW Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:38 am

RBW Spartan wrote:

Can you remind me when in the game it was? I want to rewatch it.

2nd Quarter. About 5 minutes to go. Punt return.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:45 pm

No doubting this Thomas

Evaluation mistakes happen. Still…

Thomas was one of only six undrafted college free-agent defensive ends to earn spots on the NFL opening-day rosters this month. Another of the six was his Michigan State teammate Joel Heath, who signed with the Houston Texans. A year earlier, Michigan State linebacker Max Bullough earned a spot on the Texans as yet another undrafted college free agent.

Maybe the NFL talent evaluators ought to spend more time watching Michigan State tape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Of all the undrafted MSU players, LT was the most headscratching to me. Tree trunks for legs.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:52 pm

Nordic wrote:Of all the undrafted MSU players, LT was the most headscratching to me. Tree trunks for legs.

You're not the only one. From Rick Gosselin, MSU alum.

No doubting this Thomas

I'd quote from it, but I'd quote the whole damned article. Read it.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down