Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally! They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups”

4 posters

Go down

Finally!  They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups” Empty Finally! They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups”

Post by DWags 2023-07-13, 14:15

It’s about damn time. That creates a zipper line and traffic will get through it quicker when it goes down to one lane from three lanes or two lanes.

Now if we can get those jack ass truckers that position their truck right in the middle of both lanes to try and prevent cars from using both lanes all the way up to the point Where two lanes go to one lane
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Finally!  They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups” Empty Re: Finally! They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups”

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-07-13, 14:29

You won’t ever get them to stop doing that dwags. They are far too stupid to understand that it’s better if traffic is only down to one lane for 1 mile instead of down to one lane for 3 miles.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Finally!  They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups” Empty Re: Finally! They have signs in construction areas that say,” use all lanes during back ups”

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-13, 15:13

I definitely trust our society to exercise the zipper effect where everyone is courteous and allows the next guy in line to merge….
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-07-13, 15:29

kingstonlake wrote:I definitely trust our society to exercise the zipper effect where everyone is courteous and allows the next guy in line to merge….

I'll let two or three cars in just to piss off the cars behind me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down