Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA

+3
steveschneider
DWags
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA Empty Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA

Post by NigelUno Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 13:35

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-coach-jim-harbaugh-expected-to-be-suspended-four-games-for-false-statements-to-ncaa-per-reports/

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA 276803595
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA Empty Re: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA

Post by DWags Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 13:44

I woke up today and my right ass cheek was itching. I gave it a couple scratches. I’m only saying that because that piece of news is as interesting or as important to any of us as this piece of news is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA Empty Re: Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA

Post by NigelUno Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 13:55

DWags wrote:I woke up today and my right ass cheek was itching. I gave it a couple scratches. I’m only saying that because that piece of news is as interesting or as important to any of us as this piece of news is.

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh expected to be suspended four games for false statements to NCAA 877510730
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 14:15

Does a 4 game suspension mean he can't be in the building for 4 weeks?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 14:27

Today was a good day.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 14:39

steveschneider wrote:Today was a good day.

You didn't use your AK?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 15:08

Will the NCAA let Jeem and AD Manual pick the games and which seasons the games ?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 15:37

I bet east Carolina and the rest of their brutal 4 game stretch to start the season is just licking their chops right now
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 15:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I bet east Carolina and the rest of their brutal 4 game stretch to start the season is just licking their chops right now

I think they are doing this Loyd Carr style. For the next four years, he will be suspended for the first quarter of each game against their four weakest opponents.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 16:03

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Today was a good day.

You didn't use your AK?

I looked up in the sky and saw the good year blimp it said “Steve’s a Pimp”.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 25 Jul 2023 - 16:16

That’s a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down