Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Turtleneck
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
10 posters

Go down

This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.  Empty This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.

Post by DWags 2023-07-27, 15:00

I’m gonna be dead. But maybe some of you all won’t be.

[tw]1684636782011285504?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.  Empty Re: This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-27, 15:04

Death of our host planet shouldn’t be political. When news like this comes out it makes me extra happy I didn’t have kids. I’m sure there are plenty of the next generation who could solve a lot of these problems, but not enough people believe it’s a problem, let alone are willing to do what’s needed to solve them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.  Empty Re: This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.

Post by Cameron 2023-07-27, 15:21

I don't have any kids either, but my dickhead best friend went and made me his son's godfather, so now I have to keep recycling and shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, The Pantry, tGreenWay, Motown Spartan, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-07-27, 15:39

Cameron wrote:I don't have any kids either, but my dickhead best friend went and made me his son's godfather, so now I have to keep recycling and shit.

This might be political, but I think it’s worth a main board discussion.  502811600

This is a perfect post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-07-27, 16:10

South Florida ocean temperature tops 101 degrees Fahrenheit, potentially a record
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-07-27, 16:20

Cameron wrote:I don't have any kids either, but my dickhead best friend went and made me his son's godfather, so now I have to keep recycling and shit.
Wow you could have just said no if you didn’t want to be my kids swillfather
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-07-27, 16:51

Are we gonna get palm trees on Lake Huron or not?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-27, 16:59

I just think it’s funny that someday my coffin will be floating down the street because of the rising oceans. Jokes on you motherfuckers, I’m gonna start collecting Social Security this year too.  I just hope you young guys don’t suffer too much.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-27, 17:07

kingstonlake wrote:Are we gonna get palm trees on Lake Huron or not?

West side palm trees >>> East side palm trees
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-27, 17:10

DWags wrote:I just think it’s funny that someday my coffin will be floating down the street because of the rising oceans. Jokes on you motherfuckers, I’m gonna start collecting Social Security this year too.  I just hope you young guys don’t suffer too much.

I wanna get torched and placed in an urn next to my wife’s bed. Then I want Kansas to re-record Dust in the Wind with new lyrics: All I am is dust on a shelf.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-07-27, 17:11

It's amazing how all this climate stuff just snuck up out of nowhere. If only we had advance knowledge, we could have changed some habits and prepared better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-07-27, 17:17

Turtleneck wrote:It's amazing how all this climate stuff just snuck up out of nowhere. If only we had advance knowledge, we could have changed some habits and prepared better.

Just like how solar and wind energy were unproven eco-warrior wet dreams… until Big Energy got their own systems in place.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-07-27, 17:53

Nordic wrote:South Florida ocean temperature tops 101 degrees Fahrenheit, potentially a record
Will the fish start cooking themselves and rise to the surface?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-27, 19:42

DWags wrote:I’m gonna be dead. But maybe some of you all won’t be.

[tw]1684636782011285504?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

It is pretty much too late. Next ice age in next 20 years
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-27, 19:53

Yeah, an existential threat on our planet shouldn't be political, but, yeah... Bud Light.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down