Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons

+7
Turtleneck
DWags
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
11 posters

Go down

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Empty TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-08-11, 14:19

Which direction do I need to point my rabbit ears to pick up this Peacock station on my set?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Empty Re: TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons

Post by NigelUno 2023-08-11, 14:22

Up north.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Empty Re: TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-08-11, 14:44

Toward yer microwave?? Maybe if you got a gigawatt accelerator laying around, that might do the trick.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-08-11, 14:45

Seriously, If we could share the less then savory links to the streams for the bullshit hoops they are making us jump through... I wouldn't feel guilt about clicking on them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-11, 15:06

NigelUno wrote:Up north.
this.

and the signal comes in even clearer if you point the rabbit ears Up North while wearing khakis and discussing your 401-K.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-11, 15:06

Just listen on the wireless.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-11, 15:19

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Istock10

TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Tinfoi10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-08-11, 15:20

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Which direction do I need to point my rabbit ears to pick up this Peacock station on my set?

I think you have to point the rabbit ears at an actual peacock.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-08-11, 15:32

At least we still have Blaha and Tieman...
TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Spartan_Media_Network_Image
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-11, 15:38

AvgMSUJoe wrote:At least we still have Blaha and Tieman...
TV for the upcoming MSU football and basketball seasons Spartan_Media_Network_Image
"for Calvin Tollbooth, I'm Will Blaha, back to George Tieman"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-11, 15:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:At least we still have Blaha and Tieman...
"for Calvin Tollbooth, I'm Will Blaha, back to George Tieman"..

The malaprops are what makes them ours. cheers

That and the time delayed announcing.

George: "and MSU snaps the ball...
Jason: "whoa, look at that sonofabitch go, whoooo"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-08-12, 16:37

My question wasn't completely serious, but the truth is that I don't know what I need to do in order to have access to every MSU game telecast. Do I need to subscribe to Peacock? And are there any other new broadcast outlets I'll need? I have BTN and the Fox Sports stations.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-08-12, 17:42

Point it towards Syracuse.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-08-12, 18:49

Pervis Muldoon wrote:My question wasn't completely serious, but the truth is that I don't know what I need to do in order to have access to every MSU game telecast. Do I need to subscribe to Peacock? And are there any other new broadcast outlets I'll need? I have BTN and the Fox Sports stations.

Yes you need peacock for football and basketball
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-08-12, 19:36

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Which direction do I need to point my rabbit ears to pick up this Peacock station on my set?

Just go to Bob’s house.

He has Peacock for the euro cycling circuit.

Last edited by Nordic on 2023-08-12, 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-08-12, 20:34

Speaking of Peaccok, if you have Xfinity (even just for internet) and have had Peacock for free, check it.

In late June, Xfinity stopped giving it free to most customers. Only those with Gig speed internet or that are Diamond or Platinum reward members, can get it for free.

However, if you used to get it for free, you can get it for $2.99/mo for 12 months if you sign up by Aaugust 20-something. Regular price is $5 or $6 per month.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-08-12, 21:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:Speaking of Peaccok, if you have Xfinity (even just for internet) and have had Peacock for free, check it.

In late June, Xfinity stopped giving it free to most customers. Only those with Gig speed internet or that are Diamond or Platinum reward members, can get it for free.

However, if you used to get it for free, you can get it for $2.99/mo for 12 months if you sign up by Aaugust 20-something. Regular price is $5 or $6 per month.

That sounds like a lot of work
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-08-12, 22:56

YouTube
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-08-13, 00:18

Nordic wrote:

Just go to Bob’s house.

He has Peacock for the euro cycling circuit.

That's what I do. There is a good angle to watch TV from the front left corner of the back deck. He rarely notices me. When he does, I just tell him I'm from PACE and got a tip about illegally parked cars in the backyard.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down