Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty

+16
MiamiSpartan
aualum06
DWags
steveschneider
The Pantry
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty Empty I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-10-09, 08:55

I don't like these feelings but they are real.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty Empty Re: I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-10-09, 09:00

Let's see how they respond to getting punched in the face before we lose our shit OTPT.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, duffy munn and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty Empty Re: I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-10-09, 09:11

Motown Spartan wrote:Let's see how they respond to getting punched in the face before we lose our shit OTPT.

I'm just not sure who is going to do that.. Georgia?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-10-09, 09:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Let's see how they respond to getting punched in the face before we lose our shit OTPT.

If they make it past Penn State, OSU and Maryland unscathed then they will deserve to have their asses kicked by Georgia.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-10-09, 09:19

Jake from State Farm wrote:

If they make it past Penn State, OSU and Maryland unscathed then they will deserve to have their asses kicked by Georgia.

This.

And, whoever they draw in the semi finals will have seen a lot more competition by then.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-09, 09:25

Boogers is still coaching, right?

Not concerned.

As long as JJ McSizzle is equally focused on his image, staged photo ops, gathering up media to film him meditating under a goal post, and having free my coach t shirts made, I’m not concerned.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-09, 09:29

Georgia's putting things together. They destroyed Kentucky. OU looks pretty good.

Michigan has played a bunch of cupcakes. Let's see what happens when they play Penn State...or Michigan State!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-10-09, 09:44

I have a feeling I haven't watched a second of um football this year, so I dont have an informed opinion on this... and I am comfortable with not being a blue.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron, MiamiSpartan, The Pantry, gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-09, 10:20

I have a feeling that they really like to emulate bo schembechler which means beating up on bad teams in the regular season then making a big bowl and getting embarrassed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-09, 10:37

I only care about the Spartans
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-10-09, 10:40

You should be ashamed and keep such feelings to yourself.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-09, 11:20

I'll wait until they play someone before I start with the sky is falling routine.

think about it like this.. when they roll into East Lansing, as putrid as we have looked at times this year, MSU will be the best team that they have played all season. I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-09, 12:43

I have a bad feeling that someone hacked OTPT's account.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-10-09, 12:52

Who gives a shit and more importantly with their front loaded schedule of patsies, who have they played on their way to being undefeated?

It’s bad enough having to see umaa hype from Freep shit reprinted in the LSJ, I was hoping I might find a safe harbor here.

I was wrong.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-09, 13:05

Who cares about rowing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-10-09, 14:44

No way. Will lose one or two before the playoff. Harbaugh is his own worst enemy.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-10-09, 14:56

Humble brag, I haven’t watched one second of Michigan football. I only care about MSU and the University of Colorado.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-09, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll wait until they play someone before I start with the sky is falling routine.

think about it like this.. when they roll into East Lansing, as putrid as we have looked at times this year, MSU will be the best team that they have played all season. I have a bad feeling that Michigan is going to win the Natty 502811600

I will never forgive them for what they have done to you and your family Bob.

Fuck em
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-09, 17:28

Remember “No. 1 vs. no one”? Get ready for redux.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-09, 18:17

DWags wrote:Remember “No. 1 vs.  no one”? Get ready for redux.

Fuck yeah Dwags. Hoping Houser goes full Dan Enos and Nathan Carter goes full Hyland Hickson ( RIP).

Also, Alan Haller was pretty good in that game.

I will never forget Keith Jackson's call: " HE DROPPED IT! HOWARD DROPPED IT!"

Finally, I miss George
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-10-09, 18:45

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I have a feeling I haven't watched a second of um football this year, so I dont have an informed opinion on this... and I am comfortable with not being a blue.

Yeah I've never quite understood people's obsession with watching so much of something they dislike
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

duffy munn and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-09, 18:54

aualum06 wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:I have a feeling I haven't watched a second of um football this year, so I dont have an informed opinion on this... and I am comfortable with not being a blue.

Yeah I've never quite understood people's obsession with watching so much of something they dislike

I'll watch U of M football hoping they lose. The very second it appears they won't I turn it off.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-09, 19:07

duffy munn wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I'll watch U of M football hoping they lose. The very second it appears they won't I turn it off.

This is me to a tee.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-10-09, 19:26

duffy munn wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

See I'm the opposite if the Internet shows they are going to lose I might turn it on
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-10-10, 01:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll wait until they play someone before I start with the sky is falling routine.

Rutgers? Nebraska? Minnesota?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-10-10, 06:24

DWags wrote:Remember “No. 1 vs. no one”? Get ready for redux.
I received my acceptance letter/package to MSU the morning of that game.

My daughter recently submitted her application to MSU.

The redux is on.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn, DWags and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-01, 21:11

how can i reverse jinx this or something you guys
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-01-01, 21:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:how can i reverse jinx this or something you guys

Too late. This is all your fault.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-01, 21:22

Obliterated on Netflix is not good.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-01-01, 21:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:how can i reverse jinx this or something you guys

Castration is about the only thing I can think of.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-01, 21:45

Motown Spartan wrote:

Castration is about the only thing I can think of.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2024-01-01, 21:56

Send Pantry to a Green Day concert.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2024-01-01, 21:57

STop being such an apologist about Fandom. Otherwise they win.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-01, 22:08

Both of these teams are better than Bama. It’s not impossible but I am so impressed with Michigans linemen. Truly the way you build a championship team.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-01, 22:14

InTenSity wrote:

i don’t know what this means can you explain
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2024-01-01, 23:01

InTenSity wrote:

Typical.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-02, 09:22

InTenSity wrote:

Typical.

i hope some day you forgive me for what i have done to you
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-02, 12:11

Washington has a legitimate shot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2024-01-09, 14:45

OTPT 11
Swill 0
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2024-01-09, 14:52

The good news is that as of last night, we reached rock bottom. We can only go up from here.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

DWags and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next