Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team.

+8
Trapper Gus
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
Nordic
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. Empty Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team.

Post by DWags 2022-04-28, 20:41

I think he's going to do pretty damn well. I don't think it was a wasted pick. It's not hard seeing Rashan Gary do well with the Packers because he was just blah at UofM and didn't get too much hype. Woodson, was always a community guy, so it wasn't that hard either. But I have to tell you, when Desmond Howard returned the kick against the Patriots for the TD in the Superbowl, it was the weirdest feeling in the world. I was happy and disgusted at the same time. Can't explain it. It was because he was way over hyped and just a little irritant his whole life. Hutchinson is going to make plays. Cheer the plays, Fuck Michigan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. Empty Re: Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team.

Post by kingstonlake 2022-04-28, 21:01

I don't like that guy!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. Empty Re: Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team.

Post by tGreenWay 2022-04-28, 21:02

Regardless of the nfl team, if it’s a umaa player, fuck that arrogant ass. However, for Lions’ fans’ sake, I hope he’s not the Dline version of Jeff Backus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

duffy munn and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-04-28, 21:04

It's like kissing your sister.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-04-28, 21:12

Motown Spartan wrote:It's like kissing your sister.

Before or after sex? During?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-04-28, 21:17

Just saw the #3 pick is Derek Stingley, Jr., a CB from LSU. Had no idea there was another Stingley playing FB. Pretty cool to see Darryl’s grandson carry on the name into the NFL.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-04-28, 21:17

DWags wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:It's like kissing your sister.

Before or after sex? During?

Ask her, she's your sister.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-04-28, 21:36

Trade up from 32 to 12. Jamison Williams. BOOM.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-04-28, 22:18

DWags wrote:I think he's going to do pretty damn well. I don't think it was a wasted pick. It's not hard seeing Rashan Gary do well with the Packers because he was just blah at UofM and didn't get too much hype. Woodson, was always a community guy, so it wasn't that hard either. But I have to tell you, when Desmond Howard returned the kick against the Patriots for the TD in the Superbowl, it was the weirdest feeling in the world. I was happy and disgusted at the same time. Can't explain it. It was because he was way over hyped and just a little irritant his whole life. Hutchinson is going to make plays. Cheer the plays, Fuck Michigan.

Troll
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay, duffy munn and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-04-28, 22:25

Nope. Fuck him. Fuck them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-28, 22:36

tGreenWay wrote:Regardless of the nfl team, if it’s a umaa player, fuck that arrogant ass. However, for Lions’ fans’ sake, I hope he’s not the Dline version of Jeff Backus.

Who is the best player U of M guy to ever play for the Lions? And what did he win?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-28, 22:45

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:I think he's going to do pretty damn well. I don't think it was a wasted pick. It's not hard seeing Rashan Gary do well with the Packers because he was just blah at UofM and didn't get too much hype. Woodson, was always a community guy, so it wasn't that hard either. But I have to tell you, when Desmond Howard returned the kick against the Patriots for the TD in the Superbowl, it was the weirdest feeling in the world. I was happy and disgusted at the same time. Can't explain it. It was because he was way over hyped and just a little irritant his whole life. Hutchinson is going to make plays. Cheer the plays, Fuck Michigan.

Troll

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. 502811600 Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. 502811600 Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-04-29, 03:43

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Regardless of the nfl team, if it’s a umaa player, fuck that arrogant ass. However, for Lions’ fans’ sake, I hope he’s not the Dline version of Jeff Backus.

Who is the best player U of M guy to ever play for the Lions? And what did he win?

Whomever it is, if he played for the Lions, he didn’t win anything.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-29, 07:07

DWags wrote:I think he's going to do pretty damn well.  I don't think it was a wasted pick.  It's not hard seeing Rashan Gary do well with the Packers because he was just blah at UofM and didn't get too much hype.  Woodson, was always a community guy, so it wasn't that hard either. But I have to tell you, when Desmond Howard returned the kick against the Patriots for the TD in the Superbowl, it was the weirdest feeling in the world. I  was happy and disgusted at the same time. Can't explain it.  It was because he was way over hyped and just a little irritant his whole life.   Hutchinson is going to make plays.   Cheer the plays, Fuck Michigan.

Still, from everything I have read on MSU boards, think he is way overrated and not the best player at his position in the draft. He had a couple of good games at the end of his college career, but looks crappy against MSU's below average o-line. The Lions fell for the Michigan hype, which businesswise might make sense, given the number of Michigan fans who are Lions fans.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-04-29, 07:51

kingstonlake wrote:Trade up from 32 to 12. Jamison Williams. BOOM.

It's like Matt Millen somehow took over after the Lions 1st pick, drafting a WR named Williams in the 1st round.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-29, 08:09

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Whomever it is, if he played for the Lions, he didn’t win anything.

Exactly
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-04-29, 08:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Trade up from 32 to 12. Jamison Williams. BOOM.

It's like Matt Millen somehow took over after the Lions 1st pick, drafting a WR named Williams in the 1st round.

Seems to me the packers are drafting to counter the lions offense. I think they’ve become the biggest threat to them in the division. Decent line, two really good receivers and if Goff is in the top half of QB’s the lions are going to put up some points.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-04-29, 08:59

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Seems to me the packers are drafting to counter the lions offense. I think they’ve become the biggest threat to them in the division. Decent line, two really good receivers and if Goff is in the top half of QB’s the lions are going to put up some points.

Problem is that the Lions opponents usually put up more points.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-04-29, 09:42

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

If you're scheming to beat the Detroit Lions, you're doing it wrong
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-04-29, 09:51

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. 502811600

Good one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-04-29, 11:22

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you're scheming to beat the Detroit Lions, you're doing it wrong

Lions fans, it's a weird feeling cheering for a Michigan guy on your team. Hqdefault
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2022-04-29, 11:58

I hope he's Ryan Leaf 2.0. There. I said it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-04-29, 12:09

Heat Miser wrote:I hope he's Ryan Leaf 2.0. There. I said it.

He looks like he could snap in an interview
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down