Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans:

+10
Trapper Gus
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
The Pantry
duffy munn
DWags
14 posters

Go down

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: Empty This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans:

Post by DWags 2023-10-10, 23:08

Lions Super Bowl Champs.

Or

Izzo’s second national championship
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: Empty Re: This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans:

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-10, 23:21

Izzo's second at it's not close. I'm a life long Lions fan but I'm not a Detroit Lion. I am and will always be a Michigan State Spartan
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus, I.B. Fine, Nordic and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: Empty Re: This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans:

Post by The Pantry 2023-10-10, 23:33

Same as duffy.   The Lions have fruitlessly wasted too much of my life to give them a pass now.  Izzo for the win
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, duffy munn, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 02:54

Izzo all the way. Tom can’t get his 3rd natty until he gets his 2nd.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-10-11, 03:24

Hell, I’d take a final four over a lions Super Bowl win.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

The Pantry, duffy munn and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 04:19

Go to bed, Kingston.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-10-11, 06:47

I don't see a poll?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 07:18

Why isn’t there a poll you’re so bad at this
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-11, 07:25

Two choices Travis and Alum
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 07:29

My preferred Championship order is as follows

Lions
MSU basketball
MSU football 
tigers
Pistons
Liverpool
Red wings 

The lions would just mean so damn much to the entire state. I don’t have a friend or family member that wouldn’t be elated about it. It’d be a communal experience shared with everyone. College doesn’t have that, that’s only shared by some percentage of people I know and the rest either don’t care or bummed by it. And I kinda hate the intensity of our local college rivalry for that. Think of 97 with the red wings and how for weeks seemingly every car had a red flag hanging off of it. College just doesn’t bring that kind of behavior out of everyone, and I think the lions going to the Super Bowl would be that on steroids for weeks. 

For what it’s worth, if izzo retired, msu basketball and football would be immediately flip flopped on that list
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 07:29

duffy munn wrote:Two choices Travis and Alum
Put them in a poll then it’s super easy and fun
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-10-11, 07:41

I would never watch another Lions game if it guaranteed a second Izzo championship.

I would go as far as the Lions losing every game they play ever again.

I would even go as far as shutting down the entire Lions organization and never have pro football in Detroit ever again.

Fuck the Lions!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Cameron, The Pantry, tGreenWay and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-11, 07:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Why isn’t there a poll you’re so bad at this

Not as bad as you are at reading comprehension. I just said this tops your poll. I didn’t say this would be one.

Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 07:50

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Why isn’t there a poll you’re so bad at this

Not as bad as you are at reading comprehension. I just said this tops your poll.  I didn’t say this would be one.

Thanks.
Make a poll next time the poll function is under utilized I’m going to start making a poll every day of my own due to your insolence and bad news hot shot, I don’t have very many good ideas for polls so it’s gonna get weird
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-10-11, 07:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Not as bad as you are at reading comprehension. I just said this tops your poll.  I didn’t say this would be one.

Thanks.
Make a poll next time the poll function is under utilized I’m going to start making a poll every day of my own due to your insolence and bad news hot shot, I don’t have very many good ideas for polls so it’s gonna get weird

I didn’t mean to get you upset about pointing out a flaw in reading comprehension regarding this thread. But if you create a poll for stupid shit, I’ll vote every now and then.

But I didn’t mean or want this to be a poll thread. Just an either or.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 07:59

DWags wrote:

I didn’t mean to get you upset about pointing out a flaw in reading comprehension regarding this thread. But if you create a poll for stupid shit, I’ll vote every now and then.  

But I didn’t mean or want this to be a poll thread.  Just an either or.
It’s too late Tiger, the polls are coming. You can’t stop it

Speaking of I am reflecting on the tigers a bit and they might be a little under ranked on my list. They might actually be 2 for the same reasons as the lions. Eh, I dunno. They have that recent success element the lack of which makes the lions winning so juicy. I’ll stick with what I got but it’s close. That’s the only doubt for me though the rest are slotted right
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-10-11, 08:01

Still tacos
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-10-11, 08:08

Travis and DWags gonna fuck.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-11, 09:50

Motown Spartan wrote:I would never watch another Lions game if it guaranteed a second Izzo championship.

I would go as far as the Lions losing every game they play ever again.

I would even go as far as shutting down the entire Lions organization and never have pro football in Detroit ever again.

Fuck the Lions!

extreme but fair
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 09:56

aualum06 wrote:I don't see a poll?

Check your DMs This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 11:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My preferred Championship order is as follows

Lions
MSU basketball
MSU football 
tigers
Pistons
Liverpool
Red wings 

The lions would just mean so damn much to the entire state. I don’t have a friend or family member that wouldn’t be elated about it. It’d be a communal experience shared with everyone. College doesn’t have that, that’s only shared by some percentage of people I know and the rest either don’t care or bummed by it. And I kinda hate the intensity of our local college rivalry for that. Think of 97 with the red wings and how for weeks seemingly every car had a red flag hanging off of it. College just doesn’t bring that kind of behavior out of everyone, and I think the lions going to the Super Bowl would be that on steroids for weeks. 

For what it’s worth, if izzo retired, msu basketball and football would be immediately flip flopped on that list

Once ya get over the bridge no one cares about the Lions
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

The Pantry and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:08

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:My preferred Championship order is as follows

Lions
MSU basketball
MSU football 
tigers
Pistons
Liverpool
Red wings 

Trapper with your technicalities when you know what I mean.

Fine, 100% of the people in the part of the state that is universally recognized as existing in every image of the United States would be elated.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 12:12

Trapper Gus wrote:

Trapper with your technicalities when you know what I mean.

Fine, 100% of the people in the part of the state that is universally recognized as existing in every image of the United States would be elated.

If there is one thing you haven't learned about me, it is that I almost never understand what you mean.

I'm all in on Izzo coaching another MSU team that wins it all, maybe because I was alive in 1957 & Izzo only has 30 years left while the Lions will go on forever.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-10-11, 12:13

Man come on traps. Don’t go bringing up the UP if you don’t know the UP’s collective #1 pet peeve. 

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: IMG_5192-e1619569005303-300x233
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-11, 12:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man come on traps. Don’t go bringing up the UP if you don’t know the UP’s collective #1 pet peeve. 

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: IMG_5192-e1619569005303-300x233

I just want to know what Canada gave us in return?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2023-10-11, 13:35

Realizing that I am in the minority here - I have to go with the Lions winning the Super Bowl.

Izzo and MSU winning the national championship - seen it, have the t-shirt. I want to see the impossible - I want the unicorn.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-11, 15:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man come on traps. Don’t go bringing up the UP if you don’t know the UP’s collective #1 pet peeve. 

Mods please move this post to the pasties thread.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2023-10-11, 15:46

duffy munn wrote:

Mods please move this post to the pasties thread.

Heard you got banned from the old board. What happened?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-10-11, 16:15

Trapper Gus wrote:

I just want to know what Canada gave us in return?

Gordie Howe and Steve Yzerman. Fair trade.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-10-11, 17:38

IMO, Wisconsin has right to be pissed they lost the UP to decisions made to resolve The Toledo War.  TTW also created a little spit of Michigan known as the Lost Peninsula.  Inaccessible by road to the rest of Michigan without driving through Ohio first.

The approximately 140 Michigan residents that live on the small peninsula must travel south into Lucas County, Ohio on a 10-minute drive before going north to get back to the rest of Michigan. The Lost Peninsula is administered by Erie Township. Public school students must travel through Ohio to attend schools in Michigan.

The peninsula, about 250 acres in area, contains a marina and two restaurants as well as homes.

This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: Lost_p13
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-10-11, 17:54

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:I don't see a poll?

Check your DMs This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: 3434560931

Your mom looking good today
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 18:33

MSU addict wrote:Realizing that I am in the minority here - I have to go with the Lions winning the Super Bowl.

Izzo and MSU winning the national championship - seen it, have the t-shirt. I want to see the impossible - I want the unicorn.

Get. Out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-10-11, 18:38

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

She’s 86. Enjoy your geezer porn.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2023-10-11, 19:27

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

She’s 86. Enjoy your geezer porn.

It's not porn if it's real
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-10-11, 21:41

There's nothing in sports I'd rather see than another Izzo NCAA Championship. After reading this thread, there's nothing in life I'd rather see than tGreenWay's mom.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay, DWags and aualum06 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-11, 22:28

Pervis Muldoon wrote:There's nothing in sports I'd rather see than another Izzo NCAA Championship. After reading this thread, there's nothing in life I'd rather see than tGreenWay's mom.

OMG This tops Travis dumm ass poll. You get one choice lions fans: 502811600 I hate myself for finding this hilarious
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down