Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden? Knock me over with a feather.

5 posters

Go down

Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden?   Knock me over with a feather. Empty Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden? Knock me over with a feather.

Post by DWags 2024-02-15, 19:19

Put them in prison. Do it now. All of these fuckers need to go to prison. We can’t have honest debate with them, in Congress, on tv, on this board anywhere. They have ripped the social fabric of our society. They try to disguise their hate, misogyny and racism with their lies.

Please put that FBI fucker in prison. Do a perp walk. Let their hero Margie Green call them hostages.

Stop this madness.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden?   Knock me over with a feather. Empty Re: Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden? Knock me over with a feather.

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-02-15, 22:00

DWags wrote:Put them in prison. Do it now.  All of these fuckers need to go to prison. We can’t have honest debate with them, in Congress, on tv, on this board anywhere. They have ripped the social fabric of our society. They try to disguise their hate, misogyny and racism with their lies.  

Please put that FBI fucker in prison. Do a perp walk.  Let their hero Margie Green call them hostages.  

Stop this madness.

As if this wasn't the most predictable development ever

The general pressure from the MAGAOTS is strong and mind warping. There have been times unfortunately where that band of idiots had me questioning my reality. But it is crap like this that pulls me straight back to reality as it shows me proof positive without a shadow of a doubt that my feelings and I are on the right side of history. These people are insufferably unamerican. This is a literal fucking war. Not with guns, but more psychogically for the soul of this country. Deplorable doesn't even begin to describe them.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden?   Knock me over with a feather. Empty Re: Wait an FBI agent and the MAGAs lied about Hunter Biden? Knock me over with a feather.

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-16, 07:41

Not very smart, as it was bound to come out sometime, just like the FBI station chief in the southern New York office which torpedoed Clinton in 2016 being on Putin's payroll.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-02-16, 08:39

Seems only fair. If you lie to the FBI they lock you up. If the FBI lies they need to get locked up too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-02-16, 09:08

When are we going to start putting these traitors on trial for treason? I’d hope they’d quit their bullshit by witnessing a good old fashioned Mussolini public hanging of say…Rudy?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-02-16, 11:17

Motown Spartan wrote:When are we going to start putting these traitors on trial for treason? I’d hope they’d quit their bullshit by witnessing a good old fashioned Mussolini public hanging of say…Rudy?

But no, they are demanding the right to speed their BS unfettered on social media because apparently violent and racist rhetoric is synonymous with conservative posting and by golly their free political speech is being censored!
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down