Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina!

+3
kingstonlake
DWags
MiamiSpartan
7 posters

Go down

Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! Empty Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina!

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-03-05, 22:06

Holocaust denier, lizard people cabal theorist, satanic music industry, etc.

This Republican state official has also routinely pushed the “New World Order” conspiracy theory, which involves forced depopulation programs, a secretive ruling class of reptiles and “elite globalists” on a satanic mission to bring about the “end times.”

And that's just one of his many beliefs.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/republican-mark-robinson-conspiracy-theorist-north-carolina-governor-race_n_64df8cabe4b0ce7f01203a6b?unf&link_id=36&can_id=3d5d1b4ad41c2cb3ebbeab72e09daa5f&source=email-morning-digest-while-romney-dithers-his-rivals-ramp-up-their-campaigns&email_referrer=email_2023037&email_subject=morning-digest-while-romney-dithers-his-rivals-ramp-up-their-campaigns
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! Empty Re: Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina!

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 08:59

America deserves this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! Empty Re: Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina!

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 09:06

Here is why Bob is so dead balls, correct when he says America is a stupid country: I if I list these two names, what percentage of Americans could identify them?

Ro Khanna
Joey Chestnut

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, MiamiSpartan and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-03-06, 09:21

They did democrats a favor on this one.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2024-03-06, 09:34

DWags wrote:Here is why Bob is so dead balls, correct when he says America is a stupid country: I if I list these two names, what percentage of Americans could identify them?

Ro Khanna
Joey Chestnut

What about Oscar Mayer and Nathan Handwerker?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-03-06, 09:40

DWags wrote:Here is why Bob is so dead balls, correct when he says America is a stupid country: I if I list these two names, what percentage of Americans could identify them?

Ro Khanna
Joey Chestnut

Sort of funny, I had to look up who Joey Chestnut is...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-06, 09:57

DWags wrote:Here is why Bob is so dead balls, correct when he says America is a stupid country:  I if I list these two names, what percentage of Americans could identify them?

Ro Khanna
Joey Chestnut

exactly - I would say 65% know who Joey Chestnut is, less than 10% know who Ro Khanna is.

sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying --> Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-03-06, 14:33

Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! Img_7414
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-03-06, 14:46

There’s nothing wrong with knowing the hot dog guy and not a random congressman tbh.

People should be less arrogant with their opinions though and be more mindful that they are not in fact experts on every issue under the sun.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-03-06, 15:22

DWags wrote:Congratulations to former Swill poster Antiplastons on winning the GOP nomination for gov of North Carolina! Img_7414
I didn't think the christians liked drag queens.. scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down