Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?

+6
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tGreenWay
DWags
10 posters

Go down

How pissed are you gonna be when this kid puts his Duke cap on.

How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_lcap27%How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_lcap20%How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_lcap20%How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_lcap33%How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Poll How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?

Post by DWags Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 10:54

I love basketball recruiting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?

Post by Guest Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 10:59

Won't even be a blip in my day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?

Post by tGreenWay Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:01

To hell with refrigerator pissed, imma be tWife didn’t load the dishwasher properly again-pissed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:03

North Carolina?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:04

I don’t want to think about it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:04

Who?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:05

tGreenWay wrote:To hell with refrigerator pissed, imma be tWife didn’t load the dishwasher properly again-pissed.

snap... I KNOW that pissed.

Or tWife folded clothes and left the piles all over the place level pissed.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:10

LooseGoose wrote:Won't even be a blip in my day.

Commenting on it was a blip in your day...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:29

Jabari Parker v2. I am going to melt the fuck down!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:32

There isn’t a word in the dictionary yet that can describe how mad I will be.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:36

steveschneider wrote:There isn’t a word in the dictionary yet that can describe how mad I will be.
wrathful?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:48

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:There isn’t a word in the dictionary yet that can describe how mad I will be.
wrathful?

irate, annoyed, cross, vexed, irritated, exasperated, indignant, aggrieved, irked, piqued, displeased, provoked, galled, resentful.
furious, enraged, infuriated, in a temper, incensed, raging, incandescent, wrathful, fuming, ranting, raving, seething, frenzied, in a frenzy, beside oneself, outraged, in high dudgeon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:53

DWags wrote: in high dudgeon.

I once knew a woman that ended up in high dudgeon often. It was interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:07

Floyd Robertson wrote:Who?
How have you not heard of him? #1 Draft pick, long NFL career. Why everyone is worked up over a 37 year old, I have no idea.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Who?
How have you not heard of him? #1 Draft pick, long NFL career. Why everyone is worked up over a 37 year old, I have no idea.

How pissed will you be when This Vernon Carey kid picks North Carolina instead of us?   502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:16

I only just heard of this kid yesterday. I voted for the last option.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down