Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

+8
AvgMSUJoe
Trapper Gus
gomersbro
Dendrobates
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
DWags
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by duffy munn 2023-06-23, 08:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353

What's on the agenda this fine Friday Bob?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-23, 08:57

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353

not a lot, really - hoping for some rain which it looks like might be on the way. I'm tired of watering plants and the garden and a good natural soaking would work wonders.

otherwise, probably a bike ride around the block in a little bit. A nap, then drinks with my lovely wife of 29 years later, I suspect.

Over to some friend's house tomorrow (gonna be warm and they have a pool). Going to see Jason Isbell on Sunday with a pal of mine. Will be a good time, as always.

ya know.. white people stuff.

how about you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-23, 09:17

It's raining and I'm picking up my new sunglasses later today.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-06-23, 09:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

not a lot, really - hoping for some rain which it looks like might be on the way. I'm tired of watering plants and the garden and a good natural soaking would work wonders.

otherwise, probably a bike ride around the block in a little bit. A nap, then drinks with my lovely wife of 29 years later, I suspect.

Over to some friend's house tomorrow (gonna be warm and they have a pool). Going to see Jason Isbell on Sunday with a pal of mine. Will be a good time, as always.

how about you?

Playing golf with Jingles tomorrow ( No khakis). Then getting the house ready for a week long visit from 2 of my grandkids starting Monday. Excited cause I haven't seen them since February. Will get them together with 2 cousins ( local). Going to the EL Aquatic center on Tuesday.

Also may hit happy hour at Dags this afternoon.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-23, 11:23

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

how about you?

Playing golf with Jingles tomorrow ( No khakis). Then getting the house ready for a week long visit from 2 of my grandkids starting Monday. Excited cause I haven't seen them since February. Will get them together with 2 cousins ( local). Going to the EL Aquatic center on Tuesday.

Also may hit happy hour at Dags this afternoon.
aww man, so glad you get to see the grandkids.

I remember the days of ELFAC (East Lansing Family Aquatic Center) - I always said "ELFAC" sounded like a planet from another solar system which was always the way I felt when I was hanging around there with the kid 15+ years ago.

different with the grandkids, I'm sure. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 969504605

enjoy golf and Dags. We've spent a bit more time at Dags lately. I feel like the vibe at PB has changed some since Joe and Jennifer's departure. It's mostly the same crowd working there (Jack, Jill, Brad, etc), but something about it just feels a bit different and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Stobers has kind of become our go-to the last year or two. Maybe grab some taco truck on the way home.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-30, 08:17

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-07, 10:07

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-07-07, 10:41

"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 969504605

Why do holiday weeks still feel so long, even when your week was shorter?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-07, 12:46

Dendrobates wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 969504605

It has something to do with the depression of the holiday coming then going ….. and alcohol. Yes alcohol

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-07-07, 13:32

DWags wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 969504605

It has something to do with the depression of the holiday coming then going ….. and alcohol. Yes alcohol

Yeah... the post vacation dry period is nothing to sneeze at. "Liver repair" aint just a river in egypt.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-07-14, 07:38

Bump!

I think I might have a day to just relax and not go anywhere tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-07-14, 07:49

Dendrobates wrote:Bump!

I think I might have a day to just relax and not go anywhere tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Limited alcohol

Happy Friday Bob! "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 1486952199
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-07-14, 08:03

Trapper Gus wrote:

Limited alcohol

Happy Friday Bob! "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 1486952199

Definitely. I've had enough for a while.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-14, 08:25

Trapper Gus wrote:

Limited alcohol

Happy Friday, bitchez (and Dendro).

tuned into le Tour.. maybe pedal the bike around the block few times myself.. have some yard work planned.

shapin' up to be a decent Friday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2023-07-21, 08:33

Bob, is everything OK? It's Friday!!
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-21, 09:15

gomersbro wrote:Bob, is everything OK? It's Friday!!
everything is good, dude.

thanks for bumping the thread. Happy Friday. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-07-28, 06:38

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-04, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-04, 08:38

August is supposed to be the best weather in Michigan month.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-04, 08:47

Trapper Gus wrote:August is supposed to be the best weather in Michigan month.
depends on who defines 'best', I reckon.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2023-08-04, 14:15

It's been a long week working in Boston.
I'm hoping my flight isn't delayed, and I can spend it in my own bed.
TGIF
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-04, 15:18

Dendrobates wrote:It's been a long week working in Boston.
I'm hoping my flight isn't delayed, and I can spend it in my own bed.
TGIF
ugh - I hope so, too.

I'm at that point where I generally detest traveling. Especially anything work-related. Luckily, I've always managed to avoid work conferences, as a lot of my colleagues enjoy them (what the actual heck?) - so they are more than happy to go as I ease back under the radar.

Everyone knows I wouldn't be paying attention to whatever is going on at the conference anyway.  "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 502811600

family vacations, etc., can be fun but I still need a day or two to relax when we get back. I'm old.

hope ya make it home at a decent time!  "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-04, 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:August is supposed to be the best weather in Michigan month.
depends on who defines 'best', I reckon.

The weather guy on MLive was like, "little rain, temperatures hot at start of month, like fall at end"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-05, 01:24

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: depends on who defines 'best', I reckon.

The weather guy on MLive was like, "little rain, temperatures hot at start of month, like fall at end"
I'm down with "fall".

Especially in August.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-11, 08:11

21 days 'til kickoff, bitchez (and Dendro). "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353

I already have my tailgate plan down for that Friday and everything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-08-11, 09:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:21 days 'til kickoff, bitchez (and Dendro). "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353

I already have my tailgate plan down for that Friday and everything.

I'm taking the day off and setting up near grand river as early as they let me (I think).
"It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353 "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-18, 09:00

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-08-18, 09:14

Looks like a good day to mow the lawn.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-08-25, 08:18

7 days, bitchezzz (and Dendro). "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-01, 08:48

get the fuck up, bitchez! (and Dendro).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-08, 08:09

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-15, 08:19

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-22, 08:31

Homecoming, bitchez (and Dendro).

some drinks with friends today, hittin' up the parade.. always a good time in EL. "It's Frieeeday, Frieeeday... Gotta Get Down on Frieeeday"... - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-09-29, 08:49

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-06, 09:03

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-07, 08:19

https://www.mlive.com/news/2023/10/its-plaidurday-up-town-beats-record-for-most-people-wearing-plaid.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-13, 09:22

MSU Madness tonight, try to get a win on the road tomorrow vs the Scarlet Knights.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-10-13, 10:49

MSU Madness tonight, try to get a win on the road tomorrow vs the Scarlet Knights.

Happy Friday Bob. This weather sucks though
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-10-13, 11:37

Oh noes...

Friday the 13th is on a Friday...

With a tip of my hat to Walt Kelly
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-10-13, 11:59

duffy munn wrote:

Happy Friday Bob. This weather sucks though
good day for a nap.

see every other day, as well.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next