Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting . Bob, I’m looking at you

+8
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
Rick Saunders
Floyd Robertson
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  Empty Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting . Bob, I’m looking at you

Post by DWags 2024-04-05, 13:16

Don’t screw my last 15-20 years left on this tock up.

[tw]1776282144416972941?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Robert J Sakimano, tGreenWay, duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  Empty Re: Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting . Bob, I’m looking at you

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-04-05, 13:24

I'd be tempted to give her some points for the earthquake. Not a funckin chance on the eclipse though, zero point zero.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  Empty Re: Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting . Bob, I’m looking at you

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-04-05, 13:45

DWags wrote:Don’t screw my last 15-20 years left on this tock up.

Right now I have things to do. I was going to wait for the 2045 eclipse for repenting.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, duffy munn, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-05, 13:52

Repent from electing MAGA idiots, I'm all in on that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, gomersbro and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-05, 13:56

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  1966794946

"so vote for the convicted rapist"! Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-05, 14:04

Rick Saunders wrote:
DWags wrote:Don’t screw my last 15-20 years left on this tock up.

Right now I have things to do. I was going to wait for the 2045 eclipse for repenting.

Perhaps they could pass a bill in Congress denouncing witchcraft and sourcery as far as moving tectonic plates and maybe dedicate a day of national prayer to prevent the moon from devouring the sun
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-04-05, 14:24

More words of wisdom from the Batschit Crazy Party
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-05, 14:53

I have never sinned.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-04-05, 15:03

Thanks, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-04-05, 15:11

Repent? I thought you said repeat! Oops. Sorry about the end of the world, guys. My bad.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-05, 16:14

and christians wonder why they've become such easy targets.

(hint.. it's not us. Look at your own crew, y'all).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-05, 17:28

Well shit I can see I’m prolly gonna be the only swill member in heaven. Hope it has bud light.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-04-05, 17:44

Per yesterday’s conversation, I invite all of you to join the Church of Hard Work. The almighty and benevolent St. TravelinMan and members of the church repent for nothing.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-05, 17:52

DWags wrote:Well shit I can see I’m prolly gonna be the only swill member in heaven. Hope it has bud light.

Sorry DWags...

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-05, 17:53

TravelinMan wrote:Per yesterday’s conversation, I invite all of you to join the Church of Hard Work.  The almighty and benevolent St. TravelinMan and members of the church repent for nothing.

Thank St TM that The Church of Hard Work does not require hard work to enter!

Some of you sob’s best start reforming and repenting .  Bob, I’m looking at you  969504605
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-05, 18:02

TravelinMan wrote:Per yesterday’s conversation, I invite all of you to join the Church of Hard Work. The almighty and benevolent St. TravelinMan and members of the church repent for nothing.

You joke as if the United States has ever had any god greater than capitalism.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-05, 18:06

FWIW Adam Smith published Wealth of Nations in 1776. ( Some consider it the "bible" of capitalism)

Oh, and part of the reason for the revolt of the colonials was to eliminate corporations from North America.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-04-05, 18:20

Did a bang up job
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-04-05, 18:28

Corruption has a way of creeping back in and the US didn't outlaw corporations. Still it wasn't until Standard Oil started shopping for a State which would create the easiest incorporation law for him that things really went out in a handbasket.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-06, 13:17

TravelinMan wrote:Per yesterday’s conversation, I invite all of you to join the Church of Hard Work.  The almighty and benevolent St. TravelinMan and members of the church repent for nothing.
thanks, man, but if I wanted to be around people who claim to have "worked hard to get to where I am" without giving credit to the privileged world they were born into, I'd go to church or your MAGA rallies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-04-06, 15:54

DWags wrote:Well shit I can see I’m prolly gonna be the only swill member in heaven. Hope it has bud light.

God hates Bud Lt Dwags. Kid Rock told him too
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-04-06, 18:55

duffy munn wrote:

God hates Bud Lt Dwags. Kid Rock told him too
it would be pretty funny if a guy named "Bud Lyght" ordered a bunch of bibles from the republican/libertarians favorite christian.

Blow their feeble minds.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zurn 2024-04-07, 09:02

Attention Trapper: you missed this one. Your quest to be the last poster in every thread is failing.
Zurn
Zurn
Spartiate

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down