Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

+10
Jake from State Farm
TravelinMan
GRR Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Trapper Gus
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 Empty Re: South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

Post by DWags Thu 2 May 2024 - 15:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still wondering how someone - even a republican/libertarian - seems to think that bragging about throwing her dog into a gravel pit and shooting it is a good thing.

it's not like she just randomly said it at a bible study meeting and everyone laughed and gave her a high five. She put thought into it and had someone write it into a book on her behalf. And (initially) doubled-down when folks got upset.. only to start trying to walk it back a couple of days later.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 2599972566

Almost like trying to figure out how Christian’s can vote for a bigoted convicted rapist, sexual predator who makes fun of people with disabilities.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 Empty Re: South Dakota Gov and VP Candidate Noem writes about killing her family dog in new book.

Post by tGreenWay Thu 2 May 2024 - 16:39

Don’t forget about the goat. Goats are people, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 May 2024 - 16:49

tGreenWay wrote:Don’t forget about the goat. Goats are people, too.

Not Tom Brady
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:44

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Don’t forget about the goat. Goats are people, too.

Not Tom Brady

Let’s toss him into a gravel pit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 May 2024 - 18:54

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Not Tom Brady

Let’s toss him into a gravel pit.

Who is bringing the gun?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 May 2024 - 20:15

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still wondering how someone - even a republican/libertarian - seems to think that bragging about throwing her dog into a gravel pit and shooting it is a good thing.

it's not like she just randomly said it at a bible study meeting and everyone laughed and gave her a high five. She put thought into it and had someone write it into a book on her behalf. And (initially) doubled-down when folks got upset.. only to start trying to walk it back a couple of days later.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 2599972566

Almost like trying to figure out how Christian’s can vote for a bigoted convicted rapist, sexual predator who makes fun of people with disabilities.  

mind boggling how far America has fallen. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 3 May 2024 - 22:27

sounds like our favorite 'aww shucks' down home farmer is having a little trouble with the truth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem described in a new book having met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during her time in Congress. But her office said Friday that the story of the meeting was an error as further scrutiny was put on the Republican governor’s life story.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri 3 May 2024 - 22:34

Flame out, back to the farm.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 5 May 2024 - 14:54

She's Sarah Palin, but with a habit of killing dogs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun 5 May 2024 - 16:39

She can't see Russia from her porch.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 5 May 2024 - 16:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:She's Sarah Palin, but with a habit of killing dogs.

Palin probably killed moose
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 May 2024 - 18:26

duffy munn wrote:

I’m guessing we’ve all wanted to kill moose at one time or another.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 5 May 2024 - 19:11

Me more times than most Greenway
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 May 2024 - 20:44

duffy munn wrote:Me more times than most Greenway

That’s because you engage him, Duff, which is exactly what he wants. South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 May 2024 - 20:46

I dunno, she seems to make Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar.

South Dakota Gov  and VP Candidate Noem  writes about killing her family dog in new book.  - Page 2 Img_8416
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan Sun 5 May 2024 - 22:16

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

There was a moose in my backyard this morning.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 5 May 2024 - 22:26

TravelinMan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I had 6 deer, 4 turkeys and like 5 geese this morning... But never a moose. Oh, and a sandhill crane family(4)... But no meese's.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 6 May 2024 - 7:50

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I had 6 deer, 4 turkeys and like 5 geese this morning... But never a moose. Oh, and a sandhill crane family(4)... But no meese's.

I've got fuching cats all over the place. Apparently the neighbor a couple of houses down likes to let them breed unchecked and another a few more houses down is a crazy cat woman. There's four kittens in my barn and couple generations more of them. Any suggestions to get rid of them? I do own a couple of shovels.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 6 May 2024 - 8:00

Kinda hope Trump is dumb enough to pick her as his running mate. While Harris has somewhat of an unlikable factor, Noem would be the perfect antidote for her. Nothing would make “choice” a bigger annd more central issue than having two women as VP candidates.

Isn’t SD a no exceptions for rape and incest state?

Someone would have to step in and tell him she’s a monumentally stupid choice, right?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 May 2024 - 8:16

kingstonlake wrote:Kinda hope Trump is dumb enough to pick her as his running mate. While Harris has somewhat of an unlikable factor, Noem would be the perfect antidote for her. Nothing would make “choice” a bigger annd more central issue than having two women as VP candidates.

Isn’t SD a no exceptions for rape and incest state?

Someone would have to step in and tell him she’s a monumentally stupid choice, right?
as stupid as the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and convicted rapist is, I could see him wanting to pick her - but I suspect someone would step in and try to stop him.

not that he would listen.. generally speaking, someone who rapes women - and then brags about it - aren't overly prone to listening when someone attempts to approach them with thoughtful logic and consideration.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 6 May 2024 - 13:55

Kristi Noem Cries ‘Fake News’ After Disastrous Interview on CBS

I guess she didn't have a very good day on Face the Nation, and she even said Biden should have shot his dog Commander, which I'm sure will go over well with her supporters.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 6 May 2024 - 19:43

Jake from State Farm wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I've got fuching cats all over the place. Apparently the neighbor a couple of houses down likes to let them breed unchecked and another a few more houses down is a crazy cat woman. There's four kittens in my barn and couple generations more of them. Any suggestions to get rid of them? I do own a couple of shovels.
Call the local animal control, maybe they can have a "fix the cat" party in the neighborhood. Our town had an issue a couple years, maybe 5 ago, seems a better now. They trapped dozens, fixed them released them.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 7 May 2024 - 12:29

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Call the local animal control, maybe they can have a "fix the cat" party in the neighborhood. Our town had an issue a couple years, maybe 5 ago, seems a better now. They trapped dozens, fixed them released them.

Trapped three adult cats that are going to get spayed/neutered tomorrow and two kittens that someone is taking. That leaves two more kittens I haven't been able to catch and at least two other grown cats to catch.
I talked to Clinton County Animal Control. He said he's trying to get a program going to catch neuter and release but higher ups are dragging their feet on funding. The neighbor where all the cats are coming from is going to be kept in the dark since they obviously don't gaf.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2