Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

+24
SeeRockCity
InTenSity
Izzo Court
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Ass Dan
Cym Jim
Rodeo Burger
HT
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
Moral Outrage
Turtleneck
duffy munn
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Mentalstate
CrazySparty
beal99
The Pantry
Kramerica
The_Dude
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession Empty Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-20, 19:47

http://fansided.com/2014/08/20/steelers-rbs-leveon-bell-legarrette-blount-arrested-marijuana-posssession/

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession 294152859 Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession 294152859 Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession 294152859 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession Empty Re: Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

Post by Kramerica 2014-08-20, 19:52

And then there is this:

http://www.freep.com/article/20140820/SPORTS07/308200215/1055/sports07?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Kramerica
Kramerica
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession Empty Re: Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-20, 20:04

Blount is a punk. Can hardly believe Bell hangs with him
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-20, 20:15

Well, scratch that draft pick idea for fantasy
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-08-20, 20:15

A lot of people on tSwill/RCMB love to rip Meyer/Saban, etc. when one of their former players gets into legal trouble. I wonder how many of them will criticize Dantonio now.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-08-20, 20:17

CrazySparty wrote:A lot of people on tSwill/RCMB love to rip Meyer/Saban, etc. when one of their former players gets into legal trouble. I wonder how many of them will criticize Dantonio now.

Right, because they are totally comparable. Great insight, son.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 20:18

beal99 wrote:Well, scratch that draft pick idea for fantasy

First time offenders don't miss games.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-20, 20:19

Hmm
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-20, 20:23

Fuckk Blount, He has been a thug his whole life. Punching people on the football field and doing drugs his whole life. Bell needs to tell him to fuckk off.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-08-20, 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-20, 20:24

I can excuse the pot. Not the impaired driving.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-20, 20:24

NigelUno wrote:

First time offenders don't miss games.

But an arrest will harsh your buzz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-08-20, 20:26

So you deny that had an ex-Saban player done the exact same thing, there wouldn't be at least a few posters here ripping Saban for recruiting "low-character" players, or at least something similar?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-08-20, 20:26

CrazySparty wrote:A lot of people on tSwill/RCMB love to rip Meyer/Saban, etc. when one of their former players gets into legal trouble. I wonder how many of them will criticize Dantonio now.

This type of stuff happens at EVERY big time program. I refuse to participate in the 'We are holier than U' contest that takes place in college sports. Watch the comment sections they will fill up with fans of opposing fan bases, one going on the attack and trying to slime up an institution and another trying to defend their own team and point out hypocrisy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-20, 20:28

Bell murdered some one?  Shocked 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-20, 20:28

It's called a track record, jackass.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 20:31

CrazySparty wrote:So you deny that had an ex-Saban player done the exact same thing, there wouldn't be at least a few posters here ripping Saban for recruiting "low-character" players, or at least something similar?

Take your dumb ass posts back to tRCMB.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-20, 20:32

beal99 wrote:Well, scratch that draft pick idea for fantasy
Ironic. Did my first mock draft for a 10 team just before reading that. Got Bell in the 3rd round (22nd) pick.

The news doesn't change my thinking going into my league's draft unless harsh penalties are imposed by the Steelers between now and the 31st.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-08-20, 20:35

NigelUno wrote:

Take your dumb ass posts back to tRCMB.

So... I'll take that as you DO deny such an assertion?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-20, 20:36

CrazySparty wrote:

Looking for an Internet fight, bro?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 20:38

CrazySparty wrote:

I do not deny that you are a dumb ass.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-08-20, 20:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:I can excuse the pot. Not the impaired driving.
Agree.

Not to make any excuses but I'm curious to know who the car belonged to. Blount is such a turd that I can completely see him handing his keys to Bell and telling him to drive
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Moral Outrage 2014-08-20, 20:52

Let's get this party started!
 Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession 3669899363 
Moral Outrage
Moral Outrage
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-20, 21:14

The Pantry wrote:Agree.

Not to make any excuses but I'm curious to know who the car belonged to. Blount is such a turd that I can completely see him handing his keys to Bell and telling him to drive

Good question, but how hard is it to call for a limo?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-08-20, 21:33

Was he drunk or just high?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-20, 21:51

Just high according to another article I read.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 21:55

If you want to call someone a hypocrite, then go hunt them down on tRCMB. If there are "A lot" of them as you say, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Mark Dantonio isn't responsible for anything that Bell did.

If you have an issue with people ripping coaches for something that grown men/players/ex-players did, then take it up with those people. Don't come running over here with your hypothetical bullshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 21:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Good question, but how hard is it to call for a limo?

Not hard.  The NFL has a car service.  Some players are afraid to use it though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-08-20, 21:57

The DUI appears to be for being high.

And crazy sparty needs his enema, he's pretty backed up and full of it right now.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-20, 21:58

NigelUno wrote:

If you want to call someone a hypocrite, then go hunt them down on tRCMB.  If there are "A lot" of them as you say, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Mark Dantonio isn't responsible for anything that Bell did.

If you have an issue with people ripping coaches for something that grown men/players/ex-players did, then take it up with those people.  Don't come running over here with your hypothetical bullshit.  

This and comparing Dantonio to Meyer is bullshit.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-20, 22:01

NigelUno wrote:

Not hard.  The NFL has a car service.  Some players are afraid to use it though.

why ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 22:10

duffy munn wrote:

why ?

They don't trust that their behavior will remain confidential.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-20, 22:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:I can excuse the pot. Not the impaired driving.

F that. Minus well make all alcohol illegal and outlaw all bats
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-20, 22:19

"He didn't so something trivial like beat his fiance cold, so he needs to be punished as harshly as possible to teach a lesson"-Roger Goodell
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-08-20, 22:21

Blanch32 wrote:

F that.  Minus well make all alcohol illegal and outlaw all bats

WTF does this even mean ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-20, 23:49

I love posts like this. People who complain about hypothetical posts amuse me.

Don't get me wrong, I have no respect for posts like that, but they do amuse me.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-08-21, 01:19

The_Dude wrote:Derp
Derp Derp
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-08-21, 06:01

Cym Jim wrote:
You said what? Oh right, he's involved in sports. He's one of the good blacks.

Oh sweet jesus shut the hell up
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 07:50

Cym Jim wrote:
You said what? Oh right, he's involved in sports. He's one of the good blacks.

Where did you pull that Dude quote from?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 07:58

you should take your rational logic and moral consistency and exit tSwill promptly.

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 07:59

NigelUno wrote:

Where did you pull that Dude quote from?  
he was lecturing us about urban youth yesterday at the off-topic board.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next