Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

+24
SeeRockCity
InTenSity
Izzo Court
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Ass Dan
Cym Jim
Rodeo Burger
HT
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
Moral Outrage
Turtleneck
duffy munn
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Mentalstate
CrazySparty
beal99
The Pantry
Kramerica
The_Dude
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

Post by DWags 2014-08-21, 08:02

NigelUno wrote:

Where did you pull that Dude quote from?  

Yeah, no kidding. That is really an uncomfortable read. If Cym Jim is making that up that's fucked up too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
he was lecturing us about urban youth yesterday at the off-topic board.

And Jimbo inserted Bell's name in there for comedic effect?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-08-21, 08:04

Newsflash, the entire football and basketball team smokes pot.

I don't understand why anything Bell does now that he is no longer a member of the MSU football team would reflect on Coach Dantonio.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:04

NigelUno wrote:

And Jimbo inserted Bell's name in there for comedic effect?
you'll have to ask Jimbo..

(which rhymes with "Timbo" - bringing back great memories)..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:05

Izzo Court wrote:Newsflash, the entire football and basketball team smokes pot.
not the ones I cheer for.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:06

I don't understand why anything Bell does now that he is no longer a member of the MSU football team would reflect on Coach Dantonio.

It doesn't. Bell is a grown man.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:07

Allegedly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:12

DWags wrote:

Yeah, no kidding.  That is really an uncomfortable read.   If Cym Jim is making that up that's fucked up too.  

My research staff has concluded Cym Jim took some poetic license and inserted Bell's name into a Dude speech. This will lead to angry feelings between the 2.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:13

NigelUno wrote:

My research staff has concluded Cym Jim took some poetic license and inserted Bell's name into a Dude speech.  This will lead to angry feelings between the 2.
where none existed before.. it's unfortunate to see such a positive relationship on the verge of crumbling.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
where none existed before.. it's unfortunate to see such a positive relationship on the verge of crumbling.

Whatever. The board will survive. It always has.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:17

how much did Leveon (allgedly) have on him?

I honestly don't know how much is a lot.. hadn't smoked weed in over 25 years..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-21, 08:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how much did Leveon (allgedly) have on him?

I think it was 20 grams, or something around there. An ounce is 28 grams, so about 3/4 ounce. That seems like a lot, but there were 3 people in the car, maybe they were splitting it, I don't know. I haven't smoked weed in about 15 years, at least not on any type of yearly consistent basis.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:21

InTenSity wrote:
I think it was 20 grams, or something around there. An ounce is 28 grams, so about 3/4 ounce. That seems like a lot, but there were 3 people in the car, maybe they were splitting it, I don't know. I haven't smoked weed in about 15 years, at least not on any type of yearly consistent basis.
okay.. it was a sincere question. Thanks.

for the most part, I stopped doin' the marijuana when I was about 14 or 15.. definitely haven't smoked any since about 17 or 18. And I wasn't really into the metric system then.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-08-21, 08:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

for the most part, I stopped doin' the marijuana when I was about 14 or 15.. definitely haven't smoked any since about 17 or 18. And I wasn't really into the metric system then.

So maybe, if they teach these guys the metric system, they'll stay away from the weed. Hmmm...
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 08:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Why did you have to say it was a sincere question?  Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-21, 08:33

So maybe, if they teach these guys the metric system, they'll stay away from the weed. Hmmm...
I had to use the googles to find out how many grams were in an ounce.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-08-21, 08:38

InTenSity wrote:
I had to use the googles to find out how many grams were in an ounce.

So you're on the dope then?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-21, 08:46

SeeRockCity wrote:

I wish I was right now. Today is starting out to be a shitty shitty day. Basically it was ruined by 8:15 and I have a dentist appointment to have root planar scaling done today. 

Anyone know where I can get some weed?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-21, 08:50

Last time I bought weed, you could get a quarter ounce for ten bucks. We called it a dime bag. You could buy an ounce for 40 bucks. No discount.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:51

NigelUno wrote:

Why did you have to say it was a sincere question?   Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 502811600 
some people here tend to think that my queries, commentaries and quibbles are boundlessly disproportionate to my intent.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-21, 08:54

SeeRockCity wrote:

If he isn't he should be. Being on the dope is the only thing that makes this place interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-08-21, 09:26

No hatred between Jim and I. We disagree on political stuff but that's over on the political board, not here. Venture over there at your own peril...at least we so dont have thought control police like some other board I know.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 09:28

The_Dude wrote:No hatred between Jim and I. We disagree on political stuff but that's over on the political board, not here.  Venture over there at your own peril...at least we so dont have thought control police like some other board I know.
this..  Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 3493939353 

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-08-21, 09:37

The last time I bought some it was from a kid on a skateboard selling Marijuana cigarettes.   $3 each or 2 for $5.
He called them "joints"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-21, 10:13

Herbie Green wrote:He called them "joints"

Damned kids and their new slang.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-08-21, 10:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Why don't you smoke, Bob?  scratch 
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 10:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Why don't you smoke, Bob?  scratch 
hell no..

I've often wondered how people around here (and the other, lesser board that not only favors thought control but is technologically stuck in 1997) have developed some sort of image of me.  Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 2599972566 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-08-21, 10:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
hell no..

I've often wondered how people around here (and the other, lesser board that not only favors thought control but is technologically stuck in 1997) have developed some sort of image of me.   Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 2599972566 

It is hard not to when you only post like 3 things and repeat them thousands of times. I always figured it was because you were always stoned out of your mind and had no short term memory.

But I think I have it down now:
Budweiser
Bruce Springsteen
Liberal politics
Apathy towards sports
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-08-21, 10:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 1966794946 

Sounds like Bell was lucky to only get arrested though.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 11:15

Herbie Green wrote:

It is hard not to when you only post like 3 things and repeat them thousands of times.  I always figured it was because you were always stoned out of your mind and had no short term memory.

But I think I have it down now:  
Budweiser
Bruce Springsteen
Liberal politics
Apathy towards sports
with an amazing aerobic capacity..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-08-21, 11:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
with an amazing aerobic capacity..

I think I've got it:

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 10007795456_eb961d955a
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 13:01

Herbie Green wrote:

I think I've got it:

Leveon Bell arrested for DUI and marijuana possession - Page 2 10007795456_eb961d955a
and a deep-rooted love of America and jesus.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-08-21, 19:00

NigelUno wrote:

If you want to call someone a hypocrite, then go hunt them down on tRCMB.  If there are "A lot" of them as you say, then you shouldn't have any trouble finding them.

Mark Dantonio isn't responsible for anything that Bell did.

If you have an issue with people ripping coaches for something that grown men/players/ex-players did, then take it up with those people.  Don't come running over here with your hypothetical bullshit.  

... Did I ever say this was Dantonio's fault?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 21:33

CrazySparty wrote:

... Did I ever say this was Dantonio's fault?

It's apparent that logic is not your strong suit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-08-22, 00:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how much did Leveon (allgedly) have on him?

my doctor asked me how much alcohol I drink. I said, "Limited. Only on weekends and only when I go out." She said, "How many glasses in a sitting?" I said, "depends...6-12. Definitely not Full Shit-Ham." She said, "That's not limited." then i said, "but i'm usually bar hopping. so no more than a couple at each place. that makes a huge difference." She just shook her head no.

whatever.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-22, 06:45

WCS wrote:

my doctor asked me how much alcohol I drink. I said, "Limited. Only on weekends and only when I go out." She said, "How many glasses in a sitting?" I said, "depends...6-12. Definitely not Full Shit-Ham." She said, "That's not limited." then i said, "but i'm usually bar hopping. so no more than a couple at each place. that makes a huge difference." She just shook her head no.

whatever.

**** Doctors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-08-22, 09:19

The whole "blame coaches for what players do" is rcmb shit. These guys are grown men and anyone who attempts to use this against the MSU program can chow my bag. Same goes for any other dumbfuck who gets in trouble once they get $$ from the NFL
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-22, 09:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The whole "blame coaches for what players do" is rcmb shit. These guys are grown men and anyone who attempts to use this against the MSU program can chow my bag. Same goes for any other dumbfuck who gets in trouble once they get $$ from the NFL
cool - so we won't tie Aaron Hernandez to Urban Meyer..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-22, 09:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Not unless it's for a potato sack race.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-22, 09:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did Dantonio try to talk to victims and the police in Bell's regard? That sucks. I hate coaches like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next