Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting is now open for moderator positions.

+12
Gomer
d_mcc
J_LaP
duffy munn
Rocinante
Mentalstate
Heat Miser
dubie7006
Blanch32
Death Roe
Snake Plissken
SeeRockCity
16 posters

Go down

Voting is now open for moderator positions. Empty Voting is now open for moderator positions.

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 18:31

Please visit the Agora to cast your vote.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Voting is now open for moderator positions. Empty Re: Voting is now open for moderator positions.

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 19:27

bump
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Voting is now open for moderator positions. Empty Re: Voting is now open for moderator positions.

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 20:47

Bump
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:47

I thought you guys really wanted me to mod for a couple of minutes. Then I realized the username prank is back. :lol:
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:25

Pulling would be an insult to this board's inclusion strategy. Dude is an OG hater who would be quick with the ban hammer on those he disagrees with. Do not want
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:26

....I support all other nominees.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:27

blanch32 wrote:Pulling would be an insult to this board's inclusion strategy.  Dude is an OG hater who would be quick with the ban hammer on those he disagrees with.  Do not want

What are even the point of mods? Heat Miser and See Rock already said you cannot be banned for differing opinions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 21:28

blanch32 wrote:Pulling would be an insult to this board's inclusion strategy.  Dude is an OG hater who would be quick with the ban hammer on those he disagrees with.  Do not want

READ THE CHARTER

Mods CANNOT bad the Gerousia. That can only be done via vote.

Mod have strict instructions to be hands off here. I don't know how many times I have to say this.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:29

SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Mods CANNOT bad the Gerousia.  That can only be done via vote.

Mod have strict instructions to be hands off here.  I don't know how many times I have to say this.

What if your not part of the Gerousia, its typical RCMB wield the ban hammer? The contradictions are un real, you cannot even ban people when there is a ignore button, There is zero point in allowing people to be banned. This is a website for all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-22, 21:30

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Mod have strict instructions to be hands off here.  I don't know how many times I have to say this.

What if your not part of the Gerousia, its typical RCMB wield the ban hammer? The contradictions are un real, you cannot even ban people when there is a ignore button,  There is zero point in allowing people to be banned.  This is a website for all.

For you, I would absolutely advocate the banhammer. Good lord...
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:31

SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Mods CANNOT bad the Gerousia. That can only be done via vote.

Mod have strict instructions to be hands off here. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

For this place to truly succeed we need mods that embrace new generations of ptpers. What evidence do you have that pulling will do that instead of hating?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 21:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

What if your not part of the Gerousia, its typical RCMB wield the ban hammer? The contradictions are un real, you cannot even ban people when there is a ignore button,  There is zero point in allowing people to be banned.  This is a website for all.

Yes, you can be banned, but you probably won't be, unless you are.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 21:34

SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Talk slower when you're dealing with blanch
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 21:37

Snake Plissken wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Talk slower when you're dealing with blanch

I thought you loathed the term retard. This post seems counter productive
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:39

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Makes sense, so you don't advocate a free board except for the "select few". So you have created a new board that does the same thing as the RCMB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 21:40

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Makes sense, so you don't advocate a free board except for the "select few".  So you have created a new board that does the same thing as the RCMB.

Yes, that's exactly what's happening here.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:44

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Makes sense, so you don't advocate a free board except for the "select few".  So you have created a new board that does the same thing as the RCMB.

Yes, that's exactly what's happening here.

Well then how can other people be banned? I am not one of the select "few" and I can be banned as you said. Your words not mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 21:45

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

Guide to not getting banned:
1. Don't violate the provider's terms of service (see sticky)
2. Don't change your user name.
3. Don't make a bunch of schtick accounts.
4. Don't piss me off

All the other dumb shit you've done in the last 24 hours is fine. Just remember...everybody else plays by the same rules. So if you get this Voting is now open for moderator positions. 3669899363, don't come whining to mods for help.

Just kidding about #4...sort of.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 21:46

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

4. Don't piss me off

All the other dumb shit you've done in the last 24 hours is fine. Just remember...everybody else plays by the same rules. So if you get this Voting is now open for moderator positions. 3669899363, don't come whining to mods for help.

Thanks Heat Miser, I hope you hold the ban hammer to your self and only allow mods to do other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-04-22, 22:13

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

4. Don't piss me off

SD265's strategy is pretty simple: break as many "rules" in the hopes of getting banned. Once banned, come back with another username and troll the board by undermining the community's rules on bannings because SD265 will have pushed the envelope so much that the rules for banning will be bypassed due to exigent circumstances.  No 

You should diagnosis his personality disorder.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 22:14

That's some deep shit ghost.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-22, 22:32

Bitching about mods that don't even exist yet. Nice.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 22:35

gHost Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

4. Don't piss me off

SD265's strategy is pretty simple: break as many "rules" in the hopes of getting banned. Once banned, come back with another username and troll the board by undermining the community's rules on bannings because SD265 will have pushed the envelope so much that the rules for banning will be bypassed due to exigent circumstances.  No 

In other words, tRCMB method.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc 2014-04-22, 22:50

J_LaP wrote:

In other words, tRCMB method.

Almost as effective as pulling out....
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-04-23, 00:27

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

READ THE CHARTER

4. Don't piss me off

Though I have never had one, I am pro-schtick. They have their place. As long as they work within the rules, they don't need to be outed.

However, people who attempt to circumvent repercussion for their actions by spoofing (tor) their IP don't belong here. That seems like a pretty straightforward way to earn a ban.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-23, 00:34

Gomer wrote:
Though I have never had one, I am pro-schtick.  They have their place.  As long as they work within the rules, they don't need to be outed.  

However, people who attempt to circumvent repercussion for their actions by spoofing (tor) their IP don't belong here.  That seems like a pretty straightforward way to earn a ban.

Agreed. Schticks like Bolley & Malibu Man were awesome & I'm all for them. Problem is for every Bolley there are dozens of dogshit schticks/troll schticks/and ban avoidance schticks.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-23, 01:20

Bump. Minnie is 2 votes away.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-23, 04:16

Voting is now open for moderator positions. 7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-04-23, 07:51

SeeRockCity wrote:Please visit the Agora to cast your vote.
I'm old and confused, could someone please give me directions to the Agora.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-23, 07:51

duffy munn wrote:Bitching about mods that don't even exist yet. Nice.

SeeRock has set up a pretty unique system (in my opinion) regarding the (eventual) moderation of this board.

Mods have to be elected. Mods have term limits. Mods can be removed.

I would suggest that anyone who is actually "concerned" about the moderation of this board (or the direction of this board), read the charter. Don't complain. Read the charter. If you have a suggestion for SeeRock, then send him a PM. He's set this board up as a board FOR the people.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-23, 08:01

pulling69 wrote:

Voting is now open for moderator positions. 7a2add73451638e1c8eb8a617f7a58228bfaa041017bf0c13b50871c27f54f92

Can't believe I'm agreeing with the board dunce but I'm against pulling as well. He was constantly crying to the rods for people to be banned. Not sure we want someone who whines constantly for bans to be a rod. It's too bad too, used to like him, much like I used to like nedgo but he has been an awful rod.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down