Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

+13
bryanleeg
Cameron
Two Star At Best
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSUgöat
Mentalstate
Sponge Worthy
SeeRockCity
Bizarro Fletch
TrueGreenSpartan
InTenSity
Giant Moose
NigelUno
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) Empty VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 14:49

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE EXCITING VOTING PROCESS

Simple majority needed with 1/2 of the Gerousia voting (88 total votes required).

Last edited by NigelUno on 2014-05-13, 00:16; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Going to unsticky this for scientific purposes)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-08, 14:57

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548 VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2275418548
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) Empty Re: VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB)

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-08, 15:37

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad    Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad 
Evil or Very Mad                    Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad          Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad                Evil or Very Mad  
Evil or Very Mad                     Evil or Very Mad    Evil or Very Mad        Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad    
Evil or Very Mad                       Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad             Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-08, 15:38

InTenSity wrote:
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad    Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad 
Evil or Very Mad                    Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad          Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad       Evil or Very Mad                Evil or Very Mad  
Evil or Very Mad                     Evil or Very Mad    Evil or Very Mad        Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad      Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad    
Evil or Very Mad                       Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad             Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad         Evil or Very Mad     Evil or Very Mad

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 1486952199 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2014-05-08, 15:38

Who?
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 15:38

InTenSity wrote:

VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 2745783546 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 15:45

I'm just a lowly Spartiate (still) but I'm really baffled at how this is happening..

I mean Goddam, does the President of Penthouse sit on the Board of Directors at )Playboy and Twisties.com, too??

scratch 

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-08, 15:49

Sponge Worthy wrote:I'm just a lowly Spartiate (still) but I'm really baffled at how this is happening..

I mean Goddam, does the President of Penthouse sit on the Board of Directors at )Playboy and Twisties.com, too??

scratch 

Only if he's a smart, smart man, and one lucky SOB.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 15:53

Sponge Worthy wrote:I'm just a lowly Spartiate (still) but I'm really baffled at how this is happening..

scratch 

I think their just testing the system. According to the timelines, you will probably have a vote before the poll closes.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 16:29

Bump.

Unsticky test.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-08, 17:54

gHost Spartan wrote:Why is this even a vote????

F UCK NO
Because it was proposed, then seconded and thirded
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-08, 22:13

gHost Spartan wrote:

There should be rules against it IMO

Second.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-09, 08:55

what is tBOB?
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 09:22

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 09:37

gHost Spartan wrote:I find this extremely troubling.... I don't even want Trevor or tCock Rods posting on the Swill, let alone allowing them to rod our board... unbelievable... and yeah, I get the whole inclusion concept here and doing things differently but this is just taking it way too far. Nothing against Trevor, but I just think we need a clean break.

This one will be close.

Currently:

27 Yes
24 No
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-09, 09:50

This is quite stupid.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-09, 09:53

I third the motion to "have rules against" any past or present mods/Adkins from rcmb take those roles here. Too many feelings in play.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-11, 17:21

Bump. 42-42 right now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-11, 17:29

I'm totally pro-Trevor for mod of tBob. I would oppose him being mod on the main board, but I think mod of tBob will end up being more or less a do-nothing job.

But, then again, I'm not excessively bitter about tRCMB, unlike a lot of folks around here.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-11, 17:37

Cameron wrote:I'm totally pro-Trevor for mod of tBob. I would oppose him being mod on the main board, but I think mod of tBob will end up being more or less a do-nothing job.

But, then again, I'm not excessively bitter about tRCMB, unlike a lot of folks around here.

main board mod should and is a do-nothing job also.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-05-11, 20:55

gHost Spartan wrote:I find this extremely troubling.... I don't even want Trevor or tCock Rods posting on the Swill, let alone allowing them to rod our board... unbelievable... and yeah, I get the whole inclusion concept here and doing things differently but this is just taking it way too far. Nothing against Trevor, but I just think we need a clean break.

Seconded. What do we need to do to prevent any RCMB mods or admins from having mod powers here?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-05-11, 21:04

bryanleeg wrote:

Seconded.  What do we need to do to prevent any RCMB mods or admins from having mod powers here?

Agree with the above. This board is supposed to be a nice escape from tRCMB and a fresh start. Giving mods from tRCMB mod powers over here kind of defeats that purpose.
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-05-11, 21:10

Youngblood 96 wrote:

Agree with the above.  This board is supposed to be a nice escape from tRCMB and a fresh start.  Giving mods from tRCMB mod powers over here kind of defeats that purpose.

I agree 100%.

No sarcasm.  VOTING DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED FOR TREVOR (to be a moderator of tBOB) 55953254 
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 21:11

You all are looking at the term "moderator" with too narrow of a definition. Mods here won't do anything. It's a huge departure from what you're used to. The idea is that mods here are strictly empowered by the posters (and conversely DE-powered by the posters). If someone goes modding here in the RCMB mode they're going to likely be stripped of their mod duties and tarred and feathered.

What y'all are advocating is a symbolic rejection for TB and the other mods. Which I have no problem with. Seems a bit butt hurt to me, but whatever.

Trevor, or Snake, or fucking Nucky could be a moderator here and philosophically it wouldn't make a difference.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-11, 21:12

bryanleeg wrote:

Seconded. What do we need to do to prevent any RCMB mods or admins from having mod powers here?

Stop giant douche from being an ass.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-11, 21:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You all are looking at the term "moderator" with too narrow of a definition. Mods here won't do anything. It's a huge departure from what you're used to. The idea is that mods here are strictly empowered by the posters (and conversely DE-powered by the posters). If someone goes modding here in the RCMB mode they're going to likely be stripped of their mod duties and tarred and feathered.

What y'all are advocating is a symbolic rejection for TB and the other mods. Which I have no problem with. Seems a bit butt hurt to me, but whatever.

Trevor, or Snake, or fucking Nucky could be a moderator here and philosophically it wouldn't make a difference.

It could give Trevor a way to cross reference ip addresses. I'm done posting on the other site, but why give someone who's already destroyed a great product a slight chance to destroy another?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-05-11, 21:42

InTenSity wrote:

It could give Trevor a way to cross reference ip addresses. I'm done posting on the other site, but why give someone who's already destroyed a great product a slight chance to destroy another?

Precisely.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 21:51

You guys are way overreacting. Way. I have never met the guy, but Trevor has a very, very strong moral conscience. I am as confident of that as I am the sun rising tomorrow morning (in the East, no less).

But that's besides the point. If he showed a hint of being a dick about this thing, or being devious, he would be nuked. This whole thing is set up to protect against it.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-05-11, 22:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You guys are way overreacting. Way. I have never met the guy, but Trevor has a very, very strong moral conscience. I am as confident of that as I am the sun rising tomorrow morning (in the East, no less).

But that's besides the point. If he showed a hint of being a dick about this thing, or being devious, he would be nuked. This whole thing is set up to protect against it.

He's been a dick to a number of people, if you don't like it, don't vote for it. It sounds like there is at least enough support to keep him away from being a mod for now.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 22:05

bryanleeg wrote:

He's been a dick to a number of people, if you don't like it, don't vote for it.  It sounds like there is at least enough support to keep him away from being a mod for now.

I voted against him being a mod. But Trevor is anything but a dick. He's probably a little bit beaten down.

Whatever, I don't know the deal. You can think what you want to think and TB can defend himself if he wants to. Cheers to you both.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-11, 22:17

Some real butthurt here, along with people who don't understand policies that belong to 24/7, not Trevor.

Put it this way: this place never exists, and the majority of you never end up posting, some for over a decade, with each other if not for Trevor.

When you have coaches and the school AD and legal teams and parents of players come at you, see how you handle it. Especially as an employee of that school. 99.9% sure you'd do nowhere near as well as Trevor.

Hate 24/7 for what it is, but Trevor simply moved on in life and got rewarded for nearly 20 years of hard ass work.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 22:35

Mentalstate wrote:Some real butthurt here, along with people who don't understand policies that belong to 24/7, not Trevor.

Put it this way: this place never exists, and the majority of you never end up posting, some for over a decade, with each other if not for Trevor.

When you have coaches and the school AD and legal teams and parents of players come at you, see how you handle it. Especially as an employee of that school. 99.9% sure you'd do nowhere near as well as Trevor.

Hate 24/7 for what it is, but Trevor simply moved on in life and got rewarded for nearly 20 years of hard ass work.

Bingo mental, and well said.

Here's the thing - one can start a message board in 2014 dedicated to being a fan of a major University, and it won't draw eyeballs. TB's site was an original, and it did. And it became the unofficial, official place to talk MSU sports while the internet was growing and evolving. Thus, it continues to draw eyeballs. And let's not forget that the guy who ran the whole thing originally used MSU servers, and is employed by MSU. So as it was evolving, and becoming a monster, there were certain Ps and Qs that had to be paid attention to.

TB did what was necessary (for him) and I applaud him for it. You've got to have a thick skin to do what he has. I am sure he didn't mean to piss people off, but hey. shit happens in life and we've got to deal with the fallout.

Point here being - The board did not evolve the way many of us wanted it to. That's fine. We should move on. I'm sure TB can move on. Can we try to concentrate on making this place what the people want, rather than focusing on the negative energy most seem to have for the old place?

It's what Trevor would want. RIP.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-11, 22:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
I voted against him being a mod. But Trevor is anything but a dick. He's probably a little bit beaten down.

Whatever, I don't know the deal. You can think what you want to think and TB can defend himself if he wants to. Cheers to you both.

30 day bans to paying members for pointing out the deficiency of the website, doesn't scream of altruistic reasons for running a site. It's for profit and **** alumni who visit if they aren't lock and step with crootin.

Let's not act like tRCMB is the first message board in the internets.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-11, 22:50

InTenSity wrote:

30 day bans to paying members for pointing out the deficiency of the website, doesn't scream of altruistic reasons for running a site. It's for profit and **** alumni who visit if they aren't lock and step with crootin.

Let's not act like tRCMB is the first message board in the internets.

TREVOR.....ANSWER YOUR PHONE
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-12, 00:13

NigelUno wrote:CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE EXCITING VOTING PROCESS

Simple majority needed with 1/2 of the Gerousia voting (88 total votes required).

This thread personifies what a fucking joke this place is right now.  Why the fucking would any one ever make Trevor a mod here. It's like Rivals making him a mod there because he used to post there all the time.  Like seriously, what the **** is your guys problem here.  Why the fucking did you even create another board if your so busy sucking 247 jokes dick and treating people here like they treat them over there.  Stop being fucking morans and fucking get your head on straight.  This thread is fucking bull shit and the only thing Trevor should have here is a fucking thread to criticize his fucking terrible message board.  Furthermore, Heat Miser fucking thinks he is Trevor Barnes by acting like the same fucking tool bag and abusing his mod tools.  I am ashamed to admit that the nay sayers are correct, this board is nothing more than laughable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-12, 00:19

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

This thread personifies what a fucking joke this place is right now.  Why the fucking would any one ever make Trevor a mod here. It's like Rivals making him a mod there because he used to post there all the time.  Like seriously, what the **** is your guys problem here.  Why the fucking did you even create another board if your so busy sucking 247 jokes dick and treating people here like they treat them over there.  Stop being fucking morans and fucking get your head on straight.  This thread is fucking bull shit and the only thing Trevor should have here is a fucking thread to criticize his fucking terrible message board.  Furthermore, Heat Miser fucking thinks he is Trevor Barnes by acting like the same fucking tool bag and abusing his mod tools.  I am ashamed to admit that the nay sayers are correct, this board is nothing more than laughable.

I'm all for killing projects that don't work out, like this pet troll.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-12, 00:22

Mentalstate wrote:

I'm all for killing projects that don't work out, like this pet troll.

Good one, I am a real username, not some schtick. BTW Mental State, your the worst of the worst.  Go back to 247 jokes where they hate you too, you have zero friends here and your a piece of shit.  I would love to watch you play in traffic some time.  Ill grab some babes and a 30 pack of keystone.  Let me know which place you pick.  Preferably by a grassy park overlooking a nearby busy highway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-12, 00:26

Good one, I am a real username, not some schtick. BTW Mental State, your the worst of the worst.  Go back to 247 jokes where they hate you too, you have zero friends here and your a piece of shit.  I would love to watch you play in traffic some time.  Ill grab some babes and a 30 pack of keystone.  Let me know which place you pick.  Preferably by a grassy park overlooking a highway.

That's the best you can do? I was expecting more...then I realized it was you.

What about a mom joke? Can I play with your mom, or is she booked for the month again? Damn crack whores.

And congrats on getting a Real Username! What's next, pubes?

Keystone? Classing it up! A real original, I remember when I used to do that 20 years ago. Good to see you blazing your own unique path!

And grabbing babes? Well, I guess that's the only way you'll ever get them, so good luck with that.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 00:30

Your mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-12, 00:34

Good one, I am a real username, not some schtick. BTW Mental State, your the worst of the worst.  Go back to 247 jokes where they hate you too, you have zero friends here and your a piece of shit.  I would love to watch you play in traffic some time.  Ill grab some babes and a 30 pack of keystone.  Let me know which place you pick.  Preferably by a grassy park overlooking a nearby busy highway.

Rookie move. Always go for Ice beer when you're going for cheap shit. I don't even know what to tell people who drink Keystone Light. Sorry poster Keith Stone, but there is no point to that stuff.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next