Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you.

+4
Robert J Sakimano
Jethro Bodeen
Rocinante
Green Note
8 posters

Go down

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. Empty Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you.

Post by Green Note 2014-08-28, 17:55

Muslim cleric, Imam Anjem Choudary to Sean Hannity regarding Sharia

You will have no choice about it Sean. It's coming to a place near you. It's coming to a place near you.

On the persecution of Christians in Iraq:

"The Christians are actually queuing up to come back into Mosul because they realize life under the sharia is much better than the Nouri Al-Maliki regime which the Americans propped up and who was murdering and torturing the people in the region."

On the implementation of ISIS' goals:

"I'm afraid you are living in a dream world. The Sharia will be implemented in America. It's coming to a place very close to you."

Should women who commit adultery be stoned to death?

"Both men and women, if there are witnesses, or they are self-confession, of course they will be punished. In Islam there is punishment."

Should gay people be stoned to death?

"Under the Islamic state, people will not be doing this relationship in the public community. If they do, then there will be punishment. Of course."

The US is a welcoming and generous nation. How does the country best implement Sharia?

Introduce practice of stoning women? What about the gays?

The anti-Christian is already well on its way. Should that be leverage first?
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. Empty Re: Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you.

Post by Rocinante 2014-08-29, 01:45

Well the stoning of the gays would be fine with republicans. As I'm sure would women not being able to make decisions about their own lives. So you should be happy!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. Empty Re: Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-08-29, 02:55

Rocinante wrote:Well the stoning of the gays would be fine with republicans. As I'm sure would women not being able to make decisions about their own lives. So you should be happy!

You forgot the putting liberals/Marxist in prison camps. We're for that too! That would make us really, really, really happy!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-08-29, 10:20

Obama is taking a surprisingly early step and is suing a Minnesota town who rejected an Islamic Center.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/27/Obama-s-Justice-Dept-Sues-Minnesota-City-for-Rejecting-Islamic-Center

This is a smart move by Obama. Islam needs to establish forward bases to development and for logistical reasons.

Barack is also adamant in keeping the borders open. Even if forced to increase some control, this kind of delay can provide opportunity for Islamic diversity. Delay is a powerful tool as we have seen Barack use it in Syria and Iraq.

While David Cameron calls out against Islamic extremists, Barack will not even mention it.

How else can we promote diversity here?

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-29, 11:07

religious people are the most frightening people on the planet..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-08-29, 11:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:religious people are the most frightening people on the planet..

Moreso than black people, Bob?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-29, 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:religious people are the most frightening people on the planet..

I take it you have never met a UM fan?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-29, 15:28

xsanguine wrote:

Moreso than black people, Bob?
depends.. do they have Skittles.. or unarmed?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-08-29, 16:00

Bob - would you recommend checking the Rapture Index or Jihad Watch first each morning? I need to be prepared.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2014-08-30, 17:11

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386728/terrorists-handbook-joel-gehrke

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. Pic_giant_082914_SM_Terrorist-Handbook_0

Clearly, they have a plan of their own, but efforts here can help:

Continue to ignore laws and constitution. Borders, so what? Violation of constitution, so what it is a living document and therefore cannot be violated.

A populace eager to follow without question - check, at least 20% already identify as progressives.

Anti- semite and anti-Christian population, Check on that too.

A defenseless population, Check on those gun control efforts and increase.

Politically correct population, check. Anti-terrorists are racists.

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-09-03, 13:36

Green Note wrote:http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386728/terrorists-handbook-joel-gehrke

Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. Pic_giant_082914_SM_Terrorist-Handbook_0

Clearly, they have a plan of their own, but efforts here can help:

Continue to ignore laws and constitution. Borders, so what? Violation of constitution, so what it is a living document and therefore cannot be violated.

A populace eager to follow without question - check, at least 20% already identify as progressives.

Anti- semite and anti-Christian population, Check on that too.

A defenseless population, Check on those gun control efforts and increase.

Politically correct population, check. Anti-terrorists are racists.

So these wackos are more organized on a plan then we were...WTF. So when they do hit us in a 9/11 style, I suppose we will be as "shocked" as before....SMH at our POTOS, his administration and everyother Rep or Dem in a position of power in DC.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-03, 13:48

this is what happens when we elected a black guy with a funny name.. I tried to tell you people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-09-03, 13:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is what happens when we elected a black guy with a funny name.. I tried to tell you people.

As I've said many times before that's on you and those who voted for Obama...I didn't, so don't lump me in there. It starts with Obama because he is the POTUS but now I blame all of them on Capitol Hill because no one is getting anything done. All they want to do is complain and in the mean time it is ruining this country. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2014-09-03, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-03, 13:57

CheesySpartan wrote:

As I've said many times before that's on you and those who voted for Obama...I didn't, so don't lump me in there.
I'll never forgive him for the attacks on the World Trade Centers..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-09-03, 14:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'll never forgive him for the attacks on the World Trade Centers..

I don't know why I bother debating with you...you never stay on topic Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. 294152859
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-03, 14:32

CheesySpartan wrote:

I don't know why I bother debating with you...you never stay on topic Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. 294152859
Ideas for best way to implement Sharia near you. 502811600

it's just fun to remind republicans that no matter how abysmal the Obama presidency is, he is a shining beacon of success compared to bu$h.. in every way imaginable.. it's nothing to celebrate, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down