Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Troup. Very nice. I'm very impressed with him.

+3
tig ol bitties
Blanch32
DWags
7 posters

Go down

AJ Troup.  Very nice.  I'm very impressed with him.   Empty AJ Troup. Very nice. I'm very impressed with him.

Post by DWags 2014-08-30, 07:44

I've always read preseason stuff with a grain of salt. I read how impressed the team was with him, but you always take that wait and see approach. I also understand that we were playing JSU. But damn, that T.D. Troup scored, he went up and caught the ball at it's highest point with a lot of body contact, came down in limited space, concentration level was unbelievable, secured the ball. But the most impressive to me was his concentration on the pass he was interfered with. Guy was all over him, he pretty much had the ball in one hand as he was going down. Very impressive. This kid is going to be a player. Nice find.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

AJ Troup.  Very nice.  I'm very impressed with him.   Empty Re: AJ Troup. Very nice. I'm very impressed with him.

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-30, 08:07

Yea Calhoun was another one. Looks like the coaching staff doesn't just blow sunshine
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

AJ Troup.  Very nice.  I'm very impressed with him.   Empty Re: AJ Troup. Very nice. I'm very impressed with him.

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-08-30, 11:14

WHAT ABOUT ARNETT !?!?!?!?!?!?!
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-30, 11:35

Our staff seems like they might be pretty decent at finding hidden gems from time to time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2014-08-30, 12:33

AJ set several nice blocks too. He is a big body receiver who uses it very well. I said in the game chat, how does Dantonio do it? Let us look at the list: Blair White, Dan Conroy, Mitchell White, Kyle Elsworth, Jack Conklin now AJ Troup. The walk-on program is becoming like Nebraska under Tom Osbourn. The best players will play--regardless of stars or class. affraid
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-30, 13:40

Mitchell white sucked. Cost us the Nd game Nd and iowa GMs few yes back.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DominosCEO 2014-08-30, 18:54

Crazy to think he had multiple ACL tears
DominosCEO
DominosCEO
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-20, 08:41

[tw]1616143570271879168[/tw]

Didn't see that one coming.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down