Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rams release Michael Sam. Waiting for the fallout

+15
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tTito
Larry Kazamias
WhiteBoyHatcher
LoneWolfSparty
Cym Jim
GRR Spartan
Izzo Court
HT
MasonGuy
RubberbandMan
Rodeo Burger
pulling69
DWags
19 posters

Go down

Rams release Michael Sam.   Waiting for the fallout Empty Rams release Michael Sam. Waiting for the fallout

Post by DWags 2014-08-30, 16:29

Not that there should be any. I thought he was good enough to play of the highlights I saw, but greater NFL minds know way more. I'll find it interesting to see if there is blow back. Cause NFL coaches will use murder's wife beaters anybody to win. I'm sure there will be some blow back somewhere.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rams release Michael Sam.   Waiting for the fallout Empty Re: Rams release Michael Sam. Waiting for the fallout

Post by pulling69 2014-08-30, 16:46

Rams release Michael Sam.   Waiting for the fallout 1633878724
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rams release Michael Sam.   Waiting for the fallout Empty Re: Rams release Michael Sam. Waiting for the fallout

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-30, 17:30

He's probably going to go have butt sex now.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-30, 17:38

Rodeo Burger wrote:He's probably going to go have butt sex now.

Is that what most of the gays do when they lose jobs? And you know this how?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-08-30, 18:29

DWags wrote:

Is that what most of the gays do when they lose jobs?  And you know this how?  

I think that's just kinda what they do, man.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-08-30, 18:31

The Rams were loaded with DEs. Someone will pick him up.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-30, 18:58

DWags wrote:

Is that what most of the gays do when they lose jobs?  And you know this how?  

I have a gay friend, that's how I know.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-08-30, 19:55

If there's blowback, especially if there's any from Sam, I will be extremely disappointed in our society. I thought Fisher handled it well, and I don't think it's a big deal that he's gay. Kind of sick of hearing about him, to be honest.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-30, 20:52

Rodeo Burger wrote:

I have a gay friend, that's how I know.

Absolutely. That's it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-08-30, 20:57

God help us dudes that are totally secure in there sexuality when they see him soaping his ass in the YMCA sbower.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-08-30, 21:54

Sam was a tweener for the NFL. Not strong enough for D-line and not fast enough for LB.

Didn't matter if he was gay. There are a lot of All Americans who played in the perfect scheme for them to excel in college that doesn't translate to playing well if at all in the NFL.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-08-30, 22:26

First Tim Tebow, now this? Has Aaron Rodgers come out yet?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-30, 22:34

Rams are homophobic. If I were Sam I'd call a press conference to announce my lawsuit, then make out with my little effeminate boyfriend on cam.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-30, 23:20

Sam can play. He's gonna play some real live snaps in this league at some point. He's probably a lock for the Rams PS. Not sure another team is going to want to put up with the PR windfall they would endure in signing him to their 53-man.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-09-01, 20:30

He'll probably come in the back door, and get signed to a practice squad
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-09-01, 20:36

His boyfriend is kinda cute.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-01, 20:48

Larry Kazamias wrote:He'll probably come in the back door, and get signed to a practice squad

Broncos
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-01, 21:02

Rams signed Denicos to practice squad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-02, 00:52

That's so gay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-02, 01:05

Quite frankly, Sam being a borderline prospect, he didn't do himself any favors with his makeout session and planned and canceled Oprah show. I admire the kid's courage to stand up and face the music but in today's day and age with our ridiculous media coverage, he started off with two strikes against him.

I stand by my statement. This kid can play. I think he's raw, he's not ready to contribute. But there's no way he's not talented enough to make a practice squad. Unfortunately (partly his own doing), the media is gonna hawk this thing like there's no tomorrow, and that creates a Tebow effect, which is something that no front office wants.

So STFU media. And NFL front offices, get some balls.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-09-02, 02:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Quite frankly, Sam being a borderline prospect, he didn't do himself any favors with his makeout session and planned and canceled Oprah show. I admire the kid's courage to stand up and face the music but in today's day and age with our ridiculous media coverage, he started off with two strikes against him.

I stand by my statement. This kid can play. I think he's raw, he's not ready to contribute. But there's no way he's not talented enough to make a practice squad. Unfortunately (partly his own doing), the media is gonna hawk this thing like there's no tomorrow, and that creates a Tebow effect, which is something that no front office wants.

So STFU media. And NFL front offices, get some balls.

I get the impression you think that the NFL cares more about football than mindless media narrative and endless manipulation of a knuckle-dragging fanbase?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by oregonblitzkrieg 2014-09-02, 02:30

Bad day to be a gay, man. Clearly the Rams are a homophobic organization.
oregonblitzkrieg
oregonblitzkrieg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-09-02, 19:17

WOTS is that Dallas is going to sign him to their PS, which makes sense. They have one of the most pathetic DL's in the league, and it's getting weaker every day. If he's going to make an impression somewhere, that's a good place to land.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-02, 19:36

Call me a homer, but I always thought he'd look great in Honolulu blue.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-02, 19:39

steveschneider wrote:Call me a homer, but I always thought he'd look great in Honolulu blue.
Would you say that he would look faaaaaabulouuuusssssss??
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-09-02, 19:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Would you say that he would look faaaaaabulouuuusssssss??

Keep chuckling.  Keep chuckling when Ziggy pops a groin or Jason Jones gets hurt (as he always seems to do).  

I think this guy has talent.  He's certainly motivated to prove people wrong, kinda like Randy Moss was when he got drafted.  I wouldn't mind seeing Sam in the Honolulu Blue at all.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-02, 20:16

SpartanInNH wrote:

Keep chuckling.  Keep chuckling when Ziggy pops a groin or Jason Jones gets hurt (as he always seems to do).  

I think this guy has talent.  He's certainly motivated to prove people wrong, kinda like Randy Moss was when he got drafted.  I wouldn't mind seeing Sam in the Honolulu Blue at all.
I was mostly just picking on his choice of phrase with "I'd love to see him wearing Honolulu blue" instead of something like "I'd love to see the lions sign him."

I wouldn't mind it at all, think the dude has talent.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down