Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I tell if my phone was hacked?

+2
NigelUno
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

How can I tell if my phone was hacked?  Empty Re: How can I tell if my phone was hacked?

Post by Rocinante Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 10:42

They're here...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How can I tell if my phone was hacked?  Empty Re: How can I tell if my phone was hacked?

Post by NigelUno Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 10:48

RCMB level story.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 10:55

Also, keeping electronics plugged into your ears during an electrical storm is always a smart move.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:07

Can somebody tell me what he wrote? I read "hacked phone" then opened and it said "I hiked" and my eyes rolled backwards and I'm not able to read the rest of his novel.

Does he think he's like a movie star now with people wanting to see him naked?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:15

Did you find leaked nudes of your tiny penis with Kate Upton online? If not, then you're probably fine.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:18

gHost Spartan wrote:Last night I decided to hike Piestewa Peak after work, as I normally do. Anyway, there was a pretty bad storm rolling in, but I thought that if I got up on the mountain early enough then it would be okay. In hindsight, it wasnt the smartest thing. Lightning was flashing throughout the valley and it was super bright on the mountain. ANYWAY, I hike up 3/4 of the way, I hear an incredibly loud *BOOM* and then see a flash. I said "fuck this, I'm outta here..." the entire time I was listening to my iPod. By the time i got to the bottom of hte mountain, it was pouring, so I ducked into the rest area that's covered and sat on a bench. I went to text my wife and all kinds of weird shit started happening to my phone. It was making calls to numbers without being prompted and I couldn't shut it down (Samsung Galaxy S5 Active). The phone was also frozen, and I couldn't navigate through the screens. ON the way home, my phone just started texting a friend of mine (see below). There was a tiny bit of moisture between the screen and the case. I took the phone out and it was fine after that. Could it have been the moisture or the lightning?

Here's what I saw in the text. It was like watching a movie, each character was entered individually:

5 555 VT vvxssvss bun 55s vu se bub 55evsss vu sseve bub 5s vu ss5u5v5ss vu sdsus st v bub 555sssss vu euss c ssvs bub 5s st s straw xssv st uexssve3vs bub 55v5s5 dry 5 bub 55vu5xss55 bub ux5s vu se bub u bub 5sszsvvs bub 55 bub evi st veussevsszs vu sx bub s5 bub es5vss hubbub s bub sv5s ch tubby se vu ssss5s5vz Czech s5 hubbub zs zh xsexv5sxsee bub ezsuv Zuni ssssszvzsu Gunn 5ees Gunnes vu but Zyban zssesv Munn Munich
S minx mightily sees
ues ta z
e St
sTucumcari tung ibiza smitigating
t
Tbilisi wcsss Ryu stubers
zwcs SC e tubbyhi wcRyuthumb shn uTurkey
wcrummy s
ss
Tiring viburnum Ryu fitfuturity wcss5ssss subunit ss5sss nubby3eva nubby sszz5azssfs my ssnu wsmnumber 3z my wzmm buff zszaznssszs5zvzvzzbut z8zs8zzz mcm z by zsz zzvzz sz5z zz5zzwzzzzzzzyz z zn5z    zn z a z.   zz z z. M   zmz.  N. Mz.  W5n. M  m.    Mr z.       Zz.  W.   Z w  es mythologies s much ss McHugh minimini

Your phone wasn't hacked; it was Blanched.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you find leaked nudes of your tiny penis with Juanita online? If not, then you're probably fine.

Prolly.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri 5 Sep 2014 - 11:29

Tl;dr

However. If nudw pics of your wife show up on the internet, you'll know it was.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down