Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game?

+5
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
9 posters

Go down

Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? Empty Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game?

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-05, 17:37

I didn't know if any metro detroit spartans are going somewhere specific to watch the football game. If so, we could try and get together for a mini swill gathering. What say you?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? Empty Re: Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-05, 17:39

It's going to be really weird to have a swill gathering where we all sit at a bar and communicate via game chat from our phones.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? Empty Re: Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game?

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-05, 17:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's going to be really weird to have a swill gathering where we all sit at a bar and communicate via game chat from our phones.

I think we're all used to weird by now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-05, 17:46

Dendrobates wrote:

I think we're all used to weird by now.
Good point. Let's get weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-05, 18:10

I'm watching the game in tGreenway's basement. He does not know that so let's keep it to this thread. I just hope he has good beer and chips.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2014-09-05, 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-05, 18:17

Dendrobates wrote:I didn't know if any metro detroit spartans are going somewhere specific to watch the football game. If so, we could try and get together for a mini swill gathering. What say you?

Check the Mogadishu thread, i put a link in there this morning, and on the alumni association page it lists someplace in R.O. I think.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-06, 00:01

Thanks Dendro!

I'm starting to think we don't really have a social crowd here Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 3662518500

Really appreciate your efforts, in spite of the smart asses on this board.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-06, 00:19

I'm pretty torn on this issue.

I would hang out with you assholes. This is a big game and I feel like I should do something for it. Just such a tough period of life for me to get out and be social with the two little ones.

We were invited to a friend's house, but they live 45 min away, and with a 6:30 kick, that just isn't going to work with the kids. I could probably keep my oldest up until 10:30/11 but not the 1.5 year old. She would make everyone's life miserable.

I was thinking about O'Tooles. I am friends with the owner (MSU grad) and have a couple of really good buddies who are "regulars" there, but the 6:30 kick is a problem again. Sometime around 9/10 pm O'Tooles turns into a ****ing night club on Friday and Saturday nights. Even if we keep the audio on the game the place will quickly get crowded and weird and I'm not gonna want to be watching the game there at that time.

So I guess I'm gonna watch it at home. I can drink with reckless abandon, and with my mutliple TVs in the basement I can watch the MSU game on the big TV, Tigers, Mich/ND, etc on the other TVs.

I would invite any random assholes over to watch (really, I would, I'm not scared of internet weirdos) but I have this 120 lb hose beast who thinks she's Cujo at the mere sight of anyone unusual, and that doesn't work real well with kids sleeping upstairs.

So I guess I'm Swill Chatting it.

I like this crew here and would be happy to share beverages with most of y'all any time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-06, 06:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
I would invite any random assholes over to watch (really, I would, I'm not scared of internet weirdos) but I have this 120 lb hose beast who thinks she's Cujo at the mere sight of anyone unusual, and that doesn't work real well with kids sleeping upstairs.

That's no way to talk about your wife.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 06:54

SeeRockCity wrote:Thanks Dendro!

I'm starting to think we don't really have a social crowd here Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 3662518500

Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 06:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm pretty torn on this issue.

I would hang out with you assholes. This is a big game and I feel like I should do something for it. Just such a tough period of life for me to get out and be social with the two little ones.

We were invited to a friend's house, but they live 45 min away, and with a 6:30 kick, that just isn't going to work with the kids. I could probably keep my oldest up until 10:30/11 but not the 1.5 year old. She would make everyone's life miserable.

I was thinking about O'Tooles. I am friends with the owner (MSU grad) and have a couple of really good buddies who are "regulars" there, but the 6:30 kick is a problem again. Sometime around 9/10 pm O'Tooles turns into a ****ing night club on Friday and Saturday nights. Even if we keep the audio on the game the place will quickly get crowded and weird and I'm not gonna want to be watching the game there at that time.

So I guess I'm gonna watch it at home. I can drink with reckless abandon, and with my mutliple TVs in the basement I can watch the MSU game on the big TV, Tigers, Mich/ND, etc on the other TVs.

So I guess I'm Swill Chatting it.

I like this crew here and would be happy to share beverages with most of y'all any time.

OK. I'm coming over. Your dog doesn't scare me. As long as you didn't run a similar post on another board, that is. I am exclusive.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-06, 07:55

Nigel notice I said "most of y'all".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 08:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nigel notice I said "most of y'all".

There are 2 possible meanings to that, but I am not going to dwell on it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-09-06, 09:11

Would it be weird to just follow you around and smell your farts?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-06, 09:23

Motown Spartan wrote:Would it be weird to just follow you around and smell your farts?

I want to be able to take my pants off. Is that something he would allow?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-09-06, 09:31

Turtleneck wrote:

I want to be able to take my pants off. Is that something he would allow?

He?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-06, 09:43

SeeRockCity wrote:Thanks Dendro!

I would have started this earlier, but I've been gone most of the week and had a million things going in that I haven't been on here.

I know this group can be social, they're just ****ing pussys.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-09-06, 09:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:

That's no way to talk about your wife.
Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-09-06, 09:52

Dendrobates wrote:

I would have started this earlier, but I've been gone most of the week and had a million things going in that I haven't been on here.

I don't think many of us are ****ing pussies. Most of us have to masturbate.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-06, 09:52

Dendrobates wrote:

This isn't tRCMB chief... The cool kids club made plans for this weeks ago. Would you even want to hang out with people that don't have a plan the day before the biggest game of the year?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 09:53

Dendrobates wrote:

You did such a great job setting up the 1st Swill Tailgate, I'm sure there are tons of people that will drop their plans to hang out with you on 24 hours notice.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-06, 09:54

Motown Spartan wrote:

I don't think many of us are ****ing pussies.  Most of us have to masturbate.

True, and we can become one big happy family if everyone joins. That could be the official initiation into tSwill outings.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-06, 09:58

NigelUno wrote:

You did such a great job setting up the 1st Swill Tailgate, I'm sure there are tons of people that will drop their plans to hang out with you on 24 hours notice.  

Hey, it was worth a shot. I haven't been online much and wondered if anyone had open plans. It doesn't hurt to ask. But thank you for always being an asshole. This thread wouldn't be complete without your constant bullshit.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-06, 09:59

Motown Spartan wrote:

He?

WBH
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 10:12

Dendrobates wrote:

Hey, it was worth a shot. I haven't been online much and wondered if anyone had open plans. It doesn't hurt to ask. But thank you for always being an asshole. This thread wouldn't be complete without your constant bullshit.

If your feelings are hurt, you can just go hang out with your RCMB friends.

You did a GREAT job helping to set up their tailgate last week. Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-09-06, 10:15

NigelUno wrote:

If your feelings are hurt, you can just go hang out with your RCMB friends.  

You did a GREAT job helping to set up their tailgate last week.  Metro Detroit Spartans, where are you watching the game? 502811600

Yawn....go troll elsewhere.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-06, 10:18

Dendrobates wrote:

Yawn....go troll elsewhere.

No. I was serious. You did a great job setting up the RCMB tailgate.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-09-06, 15:42

Nigel, dude. Easy.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down