Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janay Rice is an idiot

+10
Nommad2
Cym Jim
NigelUno
tTito
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
LoneWolfSparty
14 posters

Go down

Janay Rice is an idiot Empty Janay Rice is an idiot

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-09, 13:23

Not only did she marry Ray after he punched her, but now this:

http://time.com/3308901/janay-rice-ray-rice-nfl-baltimore-ravens/

I have no doubt she was dead set on marrying his millions no matter what he did. Now that his millions are not there (at least in new income), let's see what she does.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Janay Rice is an idiot Empty Re: Janay Rice is an idiot

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-09-09, 13:26

He's still got around $25million to play with, provided he hasn't blown through it already.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-09, 13:29

Jake from State Farm wrote:He's still got around $25million to play with, provided he hasn't blown through it already.

Yeah, thought these guys are taxed ridiculous so that's probably more lik $15-16 million. Plus you know she had him drop a mil on wedding.

Who knows how much he actually has banked, but their lifestyle will certainly be altered from here on out.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-09, 13:36

I think he'll be allowed back somewhere in a year or so. Michael Vick came back. Janay Rice is an idiot 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-09, 13:40

Doesn't the victim in these type of things always defend the piece of shit hitting them?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-09, 13:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Doesn't the victim in these type of things always defend the piece of shit hitting them?

So, you are essentially saying that because others are stupid too, she gets a pass?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-09, 13:45

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:“Doesn't the victim in these type of things always defend the piece of shit hitting them? ”So, you are essentially saying that because others are stupid too, she gets a pass?

No, I'm not saying she should get a pass and think she is stupid as fuck. I'm just saying this always happens. Stupid victims.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-09, 13:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Doesn't the victim in these type of things always defend the piece of shit hitting them?

Exactly. You can't get after her as a money grubber. She's a battered woman. Emotionally and psychologically you can't understand her. So don't judge her.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-09, 13:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

No, I'm not saying she should get a pass and think she is stupid as fuck. I'm just saying this always happens. Stupid victims.

Ok, sorry thought you were dismissing her stupidity. Rihanna even stayed with Brown after he beat her. It does seem common. I just don't get it. Plenty of men out there that won't hit you, yet they stay with the abuser. Dumb.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-09, 14:34

her reaction is, unfortunately, quite common in women who experience domestic violence... there are a multitude of layers associated with her words and calling her (and women in similar circumstances) "dumb" does nothing to lift them from their situation. In fact, it likely only reinforces their feeling of worthlessness.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-09-09, 14:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:her reaction is, unfortunately, quite common in women who experience domestic violence... there are a multitude of layers associated with her words and calling her (and women in similar circumstances) "dumb" does nothing to lift them from their situation. In fact, it likely only reinforces their feeling of worthlessness.

Well you are certainly victimized over and over again on this message board and yet you are still here 24-7. I guess you know quite a bit about Her situation.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-09, 14:44

tTito wrote:

Well you are certainly victimized over and over again on this message board and yet you are still here 24-7. I guess you know quite a bit about Her situation.

Analogy. Poor.

Surprising. Not.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-09-09, 14:57

tTito wrote:

Janay Rice is an idiot 1966794946

You consider your insecure whining to be victimization?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-09, 15:00

NigelUno wrote:

Analogy.  Poor.

Surprising.  Not.  

Wrong. On both counts. Eviscerated!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-09-09, 15:06

Cym Jim wrote:

You, Nigel and Rocinante should send PMs to Heat to see if you can get your buddy Booby's troll badge removed.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-09, 15:13

tTito wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

You, Nigel and Rocinante should send PMs to Heat to see if you can get your buddy Booby's troll badge removed.

Not bloody likely!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-09, 15:22

Heat Miser wrote:

Not bloody likely!
this.... Janay Rice is an idiot 3493939353

you're a great American.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-09-09, 16:04

So even though he knocked her azz out, she's staying. Cuz he got money. Not sayin' she a golddigger....
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-09, 16:06

Nommad2 wrote:So even though he knocked her azz out, she's staying.  Cuz he got money. Not sayin' she a golddigger....

She could've just sued him for a few million without having to marry him, so I'm guessing it's about more than money.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-09-09, 16:10

When does the reality show start?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-09, 16:25

Heat Miser wrote:

She could've just sued him for a few million without having to marry him, so I'm guessing it's about more than money.

Wouldn't she have a lot more money down the road by staying with him? Maybe eventually divorcing him?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-09, 17:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Wouldn't she have a lot more money down the road by staying with him? Maybe eventually divorcing him?

Sure, unless they blow through it all together. Plus she has to deal with him every day. She could also end up with a lot of missing teeth & bruises...or brain dead...by staying with him.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-09, 17:41

tTito wrote:

You jealous he has it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-09-09, 20:49

Wonder of Rice is suffering from CTE?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-09, 21:20

I feel horrible for this girl. She's been physically abused obviously. I'm guessing she's been mentally abused. I'm sure some psychologist could tell us why she hangs with him, and that's another horrible thing. Now she puts this out there, and I have no doubt what she's saying is her truth. Which makes her an emotional victim again.

Now, there will be idiots all over calling her dumb or stupid because they have absolutely no idea what she's going through. In a perfect world, she gets help, she gets away, she gets half of his cash, she leaves that sick fucker forever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-09-10, 01:08

DWags wrote:I feel horrible for this girl.   She's been physically abused obviously.  I'm guessing she's been mentally abused.  I'm sure some psychologist could tell us why she hangs with him, and that's another horrible thing.  Now she puts this out there, and I have no doubt what she's saying is her truth.  Which makes her an emotional victim again.

Now, there will be idiots all over calling her dumb or stupid because they have absolutely no idea what she's going through.  In a perfect world, she gets help, she gets away, she gets half of his cash, she leaves that sick fucker forever.  

I am extremely comfortable saying she has intelligence issues. But not so unintelligent that she doesn't understand the value of a dollar and a lifestyle.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-09-10, 08:24

DWags wrote:I feel horrible for this girl.   She's been physically abused obviously.  I'm guessing she's been mentally abused.  I'm sure some psychologist could tell us why she hangs with him, and that's another horrible thing.  Now she puts this out there, and I have no doubt what she's saying is her truth.  Which makes her an emotional victim again.

Now, there will be idiots all over calling her dumb or stupid because they have absolutely no idea what she's going through.  In a perfect world, she gets help, she gets away, she gets half of his cash, she leaves that sick fucker forever.  

This. It's not golddigging or a lack of intelligence; she's quite clearly a victim, whether or not she realizes it.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-10, 08:26

this is an accurate post. as I mentioned previously, people that call her an "idiot", "dumb", etc do nothing but cement her (and that of other victims of domestic violence) feelings of inadequacy, worthlessness, etc.

think of it this way - when someone calls the victim of domestic violence an "idiot" - it's probably very similar to the name the abuser called her just before he hit her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down