Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y'all need to step y'all's game up.

+24
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Sparty on brah!
Code_Warrior
NigelUno
Rod Porkmore
tanfan!
SBSpartan
beal99
xsanguine
Heat Miser
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
Brock Middlebrook
WhiteBoyHatcher
Toe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
InTenSity
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
Death Roe
Rocinante
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Empty Y'all need to step y'all's game up.

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 15:07

I'm drifting back over to the other place because there will be hours with no updates here. All y'all are over there. Pussies.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Empty Re: Y'all need to step y'all's game up.

Post by Death Roe 2014-09-10, 15:10

Bye. I will miss you. Not really.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Empty Re: Y'all need to step y'all's game up.

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 15:12

Rocinante wrote:I'm drifting back over to the other place because there will be hours with no updates here. All y'all are over there. Pussies.

Well. Bye.

Signed,

Curly Bill
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-09-10, 15:14

I go both ways.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 15:17

LoneWolfSparty wrote:”Well. Bye.Signed,Curly Bill

You're the worst. A ten cent whore on both boards.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 15:17

Both boards are slow, like really slow. Neither board is really talking about MSU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-09-10, 15:19

InTenSity wrote:Both boards are slow, like really slow. Neither board is really talking about MSU.

The other board usually has quite a few wolvie threads going.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-10, 15:20

OTPT is posting his tail off and the rest of you are screwing it up!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 15:24

Rocinante wrote:

You're the worst. A ten cent whore on both boards.

Coming from you that's a compliment. You are a turd's turd.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-09-10, 15:25

not worried

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 15:31

Toe will you please fix your avatar?

Use this if it's big enough for you:

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Giants_toe
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 15:34

Jake from State Farm wrote:

The other board usually has quite a few wolvie threads going.
Its mostly wolvie threads over there. Really though, what is there to talk about? Everyone is sort of in shock over the Oregon game. Fuck! They looked bad and then they looked good, and now the excuses are a few blown assignments. There is hardly any recruiting news, and it appears that most fans are sort of in a cringing mode for BBall. I can regal you guys with stories of my life, but watching my wife change the kids diapers is kinda boring.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-10, 15:43

Haven't been over there in weeks. I would encourage you all to do the same.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-09-10, 15:45

InTenSity wrote:
Its mostly wolvie threads over there. Really though, what is there to talk about? Everyone is sort of in shock over the Oregon game. Fuck! They looked bad and then they looked good, and now the excuses are a few blown assignments. There is hardly any recruiting news, and it appears that most fans are sort of in a cringing mode for BBall. I can regal you guys with stories of my life, but watching my wife change the kids diapers is kinda boring.

It depends on what she's wearing

(and no, tards, that is not a play on words)
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-09-10, 15:48

I intend to post my slow death via unlimited Olive Garden at the end of the month.

Should I try to get jacked and tan to become the OG version of Jared? Should I get fat as fuck and make a new supersize me?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-09-10, 15:48

There's only 20-25 of us that post on here, so there's bound to be some dry spells. At least we know we're not all the same person posting here, unlike the land of schticks board.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-09-10, 15:50

Rocinante wrote:Toe will you please fix your avatar?

Use this if it's big enough for you:

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Giants_toe

dude, like you're a Great American.

+1

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-10, 15:50

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I intend to post my slow death via unlimited Olive Garden at the end of the month.

Should I try to get jacked and tan to become the OG version of Jared? Should I get fat as fuck and make a new supersize me?

I think we should have gHost contact some media outlets when you start the thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-10, 15:59

Rocinante wrote:I'm drifting back over to the other place because there will be hours with no updates here. All y'all are over there. Pussies.

The guy that blames extremism on markets is going back to the corporate site? Whatever, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 16:01

Turtleneck wrote:

The guy that blames extremism on markets is going back to the corporate site? Whatever, bro.

I don't blame markets, I blame pussies who won't regulate markets If there's one thing the new RCMB does, it's regulate. Completely arbitrarily, but hey... whatevs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-10, 16:20

It would appear that heavy handed modding, missing features, & slow performance are in fact offset by bolts about where 16 year old boys are considering going to school & simple critical mass.

It also appears that the Kool Kids Klub is not the big eyeball draw they claim to be & their collective schticks are in fact stale & abrasive to the vast majority.

And maybe one of the by products of winning football is boring message boards. We're kind of in uncharted waters in that regard, but it's a trade off I'm willing to make.

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 16:26

Heat Miser wrote:It would appear that heavy handed modding, missing features, & slow performance are in fact offset by bolts about where 16 year old boys are considering going to school & simple critical mass.It also appears that the Kool Kids Klub is not the big eyeball draw they claim to be & their collective schticks are in fact stale & abrasive to the vast majority.And maybe one of the by products of winning football is boring message boards. We're kind of in uncharted waters in that regard, but it's a trade off I'm willing to make.

Bouncing boobs make the site work unfriendly. You may want to remove those.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-09-10, 16:30

Heat Miser wrote:It would appear that heavy handed modding, missing features, & slow performance are in fact offset by bolts about where 16 year old boys are considering going to school & simple critical mass.It also appears that the Kool Kids Klub is not the big eyeball draw they claim to be & their collective schticks are in fact stale & abrasive to the vast majority.And maybe one of the by products of winning football is boring message boards. We're kind of in uncharted waters in that regard, but it's a trade off I'm willing to make.

Poop.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-09-10, 16:30

Rocinante wrote:

I don't blame markets, I blame pussies who won't regulate markets  If there's one thing the new RCMB does, it's regulate.  Completely arbitrarily, but hey... whatevs.

lol... wat?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-10, 16:31

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

You do know you can hide that entire column, right?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 16:34

Heat Miser wrote:

I don't think most people know that you can hide it. I know I didn't know until you mentioned it elsewhere.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-10, 16:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Commie.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-09-10, 16:36

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. Nickburns
Heat Miser wrote:

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 16:37

Heat Miser wrote:

What about when it appears in the middle of the screen after posting?

And this isn't for me. I couldn't care less. Have my own office and no one here would care even if they saw them. rendeer
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-10, 16:39

Lost in all of this, tanfan is the biggest bitch on either of the boards. Dude puts his signature "fuck tRCMB" or whatever and then goes back after a month.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-10, 16:40

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

What about when it appears in the middle of the screen after posting?

And this isn't for me. I couldn't care less. Have my own office and no one here would care even if they saw them. rendeer

Boobs are gone and you're to blame. Let the flood of traffic commence!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 16:42

Controversy gets a board moving. A board needs trolls to survive. When everyone agrees it dies. Roc does well to try to get things going every once in a while (IE banning people, saying Izzo is losing it), that gets replies.   Good lord I'm bored, only 15 more minutes until I can go.

alien
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 16:44

Heat Miser wrote:

YOU SON OF A GUN! lol!

Y'all need to step y'all's game up. 4198636888 Y'all need to step y'all's game up. 4198636888
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-09-10, 16:46

Heat Miser wrote:

Well, fuck it, I'm out. Y'all need to step y'all's game up. 2130724145
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-10, 16:47

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

Well, fuck it, I'm out.  Y'all need to step y'all's game up. 2130724145

Here:

bounce bounce
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-10, 16:48

( .)(. ) or ( . ) ( . ) or (.)(.)
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-09-10, 16:58

Heat Miser wrote:LoneWolfSparty wrote:“Heat Miser wrote:“You do know you can hide that entire column, right?”What about when it appears in the middle of the screen after posting?And this isn't for me. I couldn't care less. Have my own office and no one here would care even if they saw them. ”Boobs are gone and you're to blame. Let the flood of traffic commence!

I now have a minimum of high regard for you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 17:01

InTenSity wrote:Controversy gets a board moving. A board needs trolls to survive. When everyone agrees it dies. Roc does well to try to get things going every once in a while (IE banning people, saying Izzo is losing it), that gets replies.   Good lord I'm bored, only 15 more minutes until I can go.

alien

Why you gotta one line me bro?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-10, 17:04

xsanguine wrote:

lol... wat?

Your routine is old bro. Old, unrealistic, and ignant.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-09-10, 17:13

Rocinante wrote:

Your routine is old bro.  Old, unrealistic, and ignant.

It's the markets, maaaaan! The RCMB "regulates" and I like to be "regulated", maaaaan.... only pussies don't regulate! BRO.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next