Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill?

+5
Youngblood 96
Cym Jim
tig ol bitties
tanfan!
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Go down

Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill? Empty Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-04-23, 14:22

or does the circa 1997 strip mall message board titan 24/7 have him roped into some sort of no-compete contract?

he actually seemed like a pretty good sport before they started deleting my jack and the Greenstalk questions to him or banning me for no reason..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill? Empty Re: Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill?

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-23, 17:12

You and I have a lot of venting stored up in us regarding those mods and that board. It's going to take a while before we are healed.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill? Empty Re: Will My Man Jack Ebling Be Joining Spartan Swill?

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-23, 17:14

You notice none of the extreme tea blowers have ventured over here. Mcmurphy, rogue pussy, and the rest. Lol. They are spending all day blowing each other. At least Mentalstate came over to mess with us. Good for him.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-23, 17:17

Gotta keep cashing dem checks
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-04-23, 17:20

Tanfan! wrote:You and I have a lot of venting stored up in us regarding those mods and that board. It's going to take a while before we are healed.

Overcoming Bitterness
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-04-23, 17:42

Tanfan! wrote:You notice none of the extreme tea blowers have ventured over here. Mcmurphy, rogue pussy, and the rest. Lol. They are spending all day blowing each other. At least Mentalstate came over to mess with us. Good for him.

You get a perma ban and they let mcmurphy and rogue roam the site with countless psychotic rants and name calling. Who's d!ck are they sucking over there?
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-08, 14:10

any word on whether Jack will be joining us yet? I have some questions for him that were always deleted on the "Jack and the Greenstalk" thread at the other, lesser board..

why would you promote an event where you ask Jack questions.. and then delete the questions that were asked? ahh.. tRCMB...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-08, 14:16

I hope Trevor is paid a fixed monthly rate and not on a per-post basis.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-22, 16:16

so no Jack yet?

I'm guessing Trevor has him stuck in the 1997 vortex that is tRCMB.. either contractually or in a metaphysical fashion.. hopefully he doesn't decide to develop opinions different from the Mods over there.. things could get ugly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-09-22, 16:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so no Jack yet?

I'm guessing Trevor has him stuck in the 1997 vortex that is tRCMB.. either contractually or in a metaphysical fashion.. hopefully he doesn't decide to develop opinions different from the Mods over there.. things could get ugly.

Its like Jimmy Hoffa. Ebling went to meet up with Timbo for lunch....and was never seen again.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:50

goodbar wrote:

Its like Jimmy Hoffa. Ebling went to meet up with Timbo for lunch....and was never seen again.
the "Turkey Sandwich with Timbo" broadcasts were classic.. I wonder if they're archived anywhere?

oh and, Jack, if you're reading this - and I know you are - please bring the one guy with you.. the dude who tells us all who will be on your show each day. He was always fun.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-09-23, 10:37

Bob - I figured if you had questions for Jack that you would just go ask him at a Drive with Jack remote at the pizza place or out by Lake Lansing?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 10:38

Wally Fairway wrote:Bob - I figured if you had questions for Jack that you would just go ask him at a Drive with Jack remote at the pizza place or out by Lake Lansing?
I'm shy..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-23, 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the "Turkey Sandwich with Timbo" broadcasts were classic.. I wonder if they're archived anywhere?

oh and, Jack, if you're reading this - and I know you are - please bring the one guy with you.. the dude who tells us all who will be on your show each day. He was always fun.

Didn't Mel do one of those with Timbo? That was the best one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 11:08

NigelUno wrote:

Didn't Mel do one of those with Timbo? That was the best one.
hence the epic nature of the event..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-09-23, 11:38

Does he still work for tRCMB? Haven't been paying much attention, but didn't his stuff always get pinned at the top? Can't remember seeing anything from him in some time.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down