Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake p is a huge dbag

+11
Rocinante
The_Dude
NigelUno
Heat Miser
DWags
Wally Fairway
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
Death Roe
Hut1hut2
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snake p is a huge dbag Empty Snake p is a huge dbag

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-09-23, 16:15

Lock it ahole Exclamation
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Snake p is a huge dbag Empty Re: Snake p is a huge dbag

Post by Death Roe 2014-09-23, 16:17

Great thread. Will read again.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-23, 16:18

+zilly
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-23, 16:18

He posts here. Let's get it on. Snake?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 16:53

Hut1hut2 wrote:Lock it ahole Exclamation
Snake p is a huge dbag 2809484752
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-09-23, 19:45

Snake Plissken wrote: Snake p is a huge dbag 2809484752
How do we know it is really you, and not someones schtick (like one of mine.....not that I have any, anymore)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-23, 20:22

Snake your overlords need you to lock a few threads. Oh and wipe your chin off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 20:34

DWags wrote:Snake your overlords need you to lock a few threads. Oh and wipe your chin off.
I didn't lock any of those threads and neither did anyone I talked to. It seems to be a mystery. My chin is clean.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-23, 20:36

Snake Plissken wrote:I didn't lock any of those threads and neither did anyone I talked to. It seems to be a mystery. My chin is clean.

Seems to be a mystery! Snake p is a huge dbag 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 20:45

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Well I can't explain it Snake p is a huge dbag 2599972566
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-23, 20:49

Snake Plissken wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Well I can't explain it Snake p is a huge dbag 2599972566

Weird. tSwill automagically logs all mod activities.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-23, 21:47

Snake Plissken wrote:I didn't lock any of those threads and neither did anyone I talked to. It seems to be a mystery. My chin is clean.

you locked the thread talking about the locked threads. WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-23, 21:50

If nobody knows who locked them, then why not unlock them?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-09-23, 21:55

Yeah it's a real mystery who banned me to lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 21:59

DWags wrote:

you locked the thread talking about the locked threads. WTF?
Yes I did lock that and I posted in it that I locked that as you and several others were fighting among yourselves on whether there should be multiple threads or not. That was a very interesting thread No
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-23, 22:02

Snake Plissken wrote:Yes I did lock that and I posted in it that I locked that as you and several others were fighting among yourselves on whether there should be multiple threads or not. That was a very interesting thread No
Snake Plissken wrote:Yes I did lock that and I posted in it that I locked that as you and several others were fighting among yourselves on whether there should be multiple threads or not. That was a very interesting thread No

OK, whatever..

What rule was violated that it needed to be locked?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-23, 22:05

Snake?

Serious question...why do you continue to be a mod?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 22:07

DWags wrote:

OK, whatever..

What rule was violated that it needed to be locked?

You're so silly.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 22:09

NigelUno wrote:Snake?

Serious question...why do you continue to be a mod?

I apparently can't quit so why the hell not keep doing it. I go on a few times a day at best.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-23, 22:14

Snake Plissken wrote:

You're so silly.

OK. Let me just try to get this straight, you won't say why you locked it, or what rule was broken. You kind of just felt like it? Look, I'm not going to go around with you about this. Do what yo u need to do over there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 22:35

DWags wrote:

OK. Let me just try to get this straight, you won't say why you locked it, or what rule was broken. You kind of just felt like it? Look, I'm not going to go around with you about this. Do what yo u need to do over there.

Could be any of them:
1) Post as if your family is in the other computer. For the most part, we're all Spartans here people. Most of us share a love of MSU. Please remember that and act accordingly.
3) We can revoke your right to post on Spartantailgate.com for any reason at any time without any prior notice.
4) We reserve the right to delete your posts at any time for any reason. The First Amendment doesn't apply to a privately owned message board, you do not have a freedom to say whatever you want on Spartantailgate.com at any time. You can be censored, you will be censored, so just get used to it.
6) Do not go overboard with profanity. We know it when we see it.
11) No personal attacks on other posters. This right now is probably the biggest problem on the site. If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it.
12) Remember the site's audience. Not only is this site viewed by MSU fans, but it can be and is viewed by potential MSU recruits, their families, MSU players, their families and MSU administrators.
14) No offensive name-calling. Act your ages please.
20) Respect the difficult job that RCMB Moderators have. These people VOLUNTEER their time to help keep this site running smoothly. Please respect that even if you don't always agree with them. Excessive bashing of the mods is unacceptable. They may make decisions that are inconsistent and without explanation. Live with it.

Dwags I like you. I really do. I watched the thread move from a bitch fest to VIP posters fighting about should the threads be locked. Threads I can't explain who locked them or why. It just looked like the right time to close the thread and I did what posters have asked in the past and I posted last in the thread so people knew who did it. I could have locked it without doing that but chose not to. Sorry if you don't like that.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-23, 22:36

People read that site.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-23, 22:55

Snake Plissken wrote:

Could be any of them:

3) We can revoke your right to post on Spartantailgate.com for any reason at any time without any prior notice.
4) We reserve the right to delete your posts at any time for any reason.
. Excessive bashing of the mods is unacceptable. They may make decisions that

. Sorry if you don't like that.

I'm not mad, and frankly, as I'm probably a child of the 60's and you're not, I'm actually sorry that you can work under those standards I've left.

Go back and read the thread, I said that the place was not a place that allowed the free flow of ideas or expressions. It was our choice to join (mine not to renew because of those reasons). I know going in that it's the Mod's deal. They can do what they want when they want to. It's why I gravitate to this board too. Its' just this inner voice that tells me that rules like that are what leads everyone down a slippery slope. You can disagree with that, but it's true. Always will be. When you read #'s 1-20 it's not maddening I get it, doesn't piss me off, I know it's somewhat of a club. But to say it's not disappointing is beyond me. So, I can't say this sincerely enough, I'm not mad so don't be sorry. I get the rules. I am sorry you aren't bothered enough by those rules that you keep working there, be it for free or not, and you enforce them. I look forward to the day they at least make you go hmmmmmm. You're a good guy, I just don't think you've thought about them that deeply yet.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-09-23, 23:03

DWags wrote:

I'm not mad, and frankly, as I'm probably a child of the 60's and you're not, I'm actually sorry that you can work under those standards I've left.

Go back and read the thread, I said that the place was not a place that allowed the free flow of ideas or expressions. It was our choice to join (mine not to renew because of those reasons). I know going in that it's the Mod's deal. They can do what they want when they want to. It's why I gravitate to this board too. Its' just this inner voice that tells me that rules like that are what leads everyone down a slippery slope. You can disagree with that, but it's true. Always will be. When you read #'s 1-20 it's not maddening I get it, doesn't piss me off, I know it's somewhat of a club. But to say it's not disappointing is beyond me. So, I can't say this sincerely enough, I'm not mad so don't be sorry. I get the rules. I am sorry you aren't bothered enough by those rules that you keep working there, be it for free or not, and you enforce them. I look forward to the day they at least make you go hmmmmmm. You're a good guy, I just don't think you've thought about them that deeply yet.

I'm a child of the 60's as well my friend and between you and I (and everybody reading this) I've quit a few times but since I can't get rid of my powers I keep going back to try and help. Maybe I'm just an idiot for that...we'll see.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-23, 23:55

All in all, the rods still blow
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-09-23, 23:58

The_Dude wrote:Yeah it's a real mystery who banned me to lol

"Chill out, who cares, it's the internet."

-Dude, two days ago, who was being un-Dude-like towards RCMBers who disagreed with his opinions
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-24, 07:57

Death Roe wrote:

-Dude, two days ago, who was being un-Dude-like towards RCMBers who disagreed with his opinions

He's always acting un-dude like. I do not abide.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-24, 08:53

Snake Plissken wrote:I'm a child of the 60's as well my friend and between you and I (and everybody reading this) I've quit a few times but since I can't get rid of my powers I keep going back to try and help. Maybe I'm just an idiot for that...we'll see.

You know what ruined the  Izzone?   a group of people who were buddies with the person responsible for it, who started making these idiotic rules up, who forced people to do things their way, from attendance to show up time, to whatever,  all the while getting the best seats for their cell phone loving friends, and treating the other kids like they were second class to the izzone, when in reality, it was the kids who were getting shit on that had the humor, creativity, and drive to make it better funnier and more enjoyable.  It doesn't take a lot of people to ruin something, it takes a small group with power to kill momentum.  Then, like the RCMB, that power group will say "But look, all the seats in the Izzone are still filled".  Or in this case "Look, scripts are up".  Yep , they sure are.  and creativity, enjoyment and humor are down.   So congrats to both the Izzone leaders and the Mods on the RCMB, you've kept the seats filled, and the scripts up, so to you, it's still successful.   To those of us looking at it, it's a shell of what it was or could be.  But, as I've said, everyone knows going in to both of those, that those are the rules, so to some that makes it right.  

By the way snake, at least you're here dealing with complaints.  The other mods can kiss my ass.  You take it and try to answer back, I respect that.  I just wish you'd say enough is enough over there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-24, 09:00

DWags wrote:

You know what ruined the  Izzone?   a group of people who were buddies with the person responsible for it, who started making these idiotic rules up, who forced people to do things their way, from attendance to show up time, to whatever,  all the while getting the best seats for their cell phone loving friends, and treating the other kids like they were second class to the izzone, when in reality, it was the kids who were getting shit on that had the humor, creativity, and drive to make it better funnier and more enjoyable.  It doesn't take a lot of people to ruin something, it takes a small group with power to kill momentum.  Then, like the RCMB, that power group will say "But look, all the seats in the Izzone are still filled".  Or in this case "Look, scripts are up".  Yep , they sure are.  and creativity, enjoyment and humor are down.   So congrats to both the Izzone leaders and the Mods on the RCMB, you've kept the seats filled, and the scripts up, so to you, it's still successful.   To those of us looking at it, it's a shell of what it was or could be.  But, as I've said, everyone knows going in to both of those, that those are the rules, so to some that makes it right.  

By the way snake, at least you're here dealing with complaints.  The other mods can kiss my ass.  You take it and try to answer back, I respect that.  I just wish you'd say enough is enough over there.

That's a pretty good analogy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-24, 09:05

DWags, let it gooooo, let it gooooo.

No offense to Snek or TB but fuck that place. We've got a better place. Let it rot, don't talk sense and try to help them improve it. Make the move permanently and don't look back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-24, 09:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:DWags, let it gooooo, let it gooooo.

No offense to Snek or TB but fuck that place. We've got a better place. Let it rot, don't talk sense and try to help them improve it. Make the move permanently and don't look back.

I think I post as much as anyone on here. Some of those posts will continue to include my reasons for why I think that place went down hill, but not all of them. I've posted about food, football tickets and tattoos today. What's better about this place is, when I post about anything, whatever it may be, I know it won't be locked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-09-24, 09:37

Death Roe wrote:

I think it's funny...not serious...take it easy bruh
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-09-24, 09:39

The_Dude wrote:

I think it's funny...not serious...take it easy bruh

Nobody else thinks you are funny.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 10:10

DWags wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:I'm a child of the 60's as well my friend and between you and I (and everybody reading this) I've quit a few times but since I can't get rid of my powers I keep going back to try and help. Maybe I'm just an idiot for that...we'll see.

This. I also don't get the "I've arbitrarily decided this thread has gone far enough so I'm locking it" thing.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-24, 10:34

Heat Miser wrote:

This. I also don't get the "I've arbitrarily decided this thread has gone far enough so I'm locking it" thing.

Get ready for another cut and paste of their forum rules.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 10:45

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Get ready for another cut and paste of their forum rules.

They should just add these rules and be done with it (although they're kind of already in their terms of service):

"Mods may lock/delete threads & ban users at any time for any reason or no reason at all.

From time to time, certain subjects and/or words will arbitrary be deemed as 'taboo' for an unspecified period of time. Any threads/posts related to 'taboo' subjects will be locked/deleted without prejudice. (a.k.a the Harris/McDowell/Fuck rule)"
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-24, 10:48

Heat Miser wrote:

They should just add these rules and be done with it (although they're kind of already in their terms of service):

"Mods may lock/delete threads & ban users at any time for any reason or no reason at all, especially if offending poster has hurt said mods feelings.

From time to time, certain subjects and/or words will arbitrary be deemed as 'taboo' for an unspecified period of time. Any threads/posts related to 'taboo' subjects will be locked/deleted without prejudice. (a.k.a the Harris/McDowell/Fuck rule)

Also, we reserve the right to plead ignorance about which mod took a hen action, and you can't complain when we're say we don't know who did it."

FIFY
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-09-24, 11:00

Snake Plissken wrote:

Could be any of them:
1) Post as if your family is in the other computer. For the most part, we're all Spartans here people. Most of us share a love of MSU. Please remember that and act accordingly.
4) We reserve the right to delete your posts at any time for any reason. The First Amendment doesn't apply to a privately owned message board, you do not have a freedom to say whatever you want on Spartantailgate.com at any time. You can be censored, you will be censored, so just get used to it.
6) Do not go overboard with profanity. We know it when we see it.
11) No personal attacks on other posters. This right now is probably the biggest problem on the site. If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it.
12) Remember the site's audience. Not only is this site viewed by MSU fans, but it can be and is viewed by potential MSU recruits, their families, MSU players, their families and MSU administrators.
14) No offensive name-calling. Act your ages please.
20) Respect the difficult job that RCMB Moderators have. These people VOLUNTEER their time to help keep this site running smoothly. Please respect that even if you don't always agree with them. Excessive bashing of the mods is unacceptable. They may make decisions that are inconsistent and without explanation. Live with it.

Dwags I like you. I really do. I watched the thread move from a bitch fest to VIP posters fighting about should the threads be locked. Threads I can't explain who locked them or why. It just looked like the right time to close the thread and I did what posters have asked in the past and I posted last in the thread so people knew who did it. I could have locked it without doing that but chose not to. Sorry if you don't like that.

I was banned and I didn't do any of the proscribed actions.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 11:04

tTito wrote:

Please see #3. I have my own rule, which is I reserve the right to not renew my subscription for any reason or no reason at all. I'll be exercising that right.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2014-09-24, 11:06; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-09-24, 11:04

tTito wrote:

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next