Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's my third college football game / stadium in four weeks

5 posters

Go down

Tonight's my third college football game / stadium in four weeks  Empty Re: Tonight's my third college football game / stadium in four weeks

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-25, 18:17

No need to brag! :smile:
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tonight's my third college football game / stadium in four weeks  Empty Re: Tonight's my third college football game / stadium in four weeks

Post by Venice 2014-09-26, 00:30

gHost Spartan wrote:Ucla @ ASU

Previously,
Jax State at MSU
MSU at Oregon

On the radar:
USC at US
UM at MSU
ND at ASU

not a bad year

careful dude,

Between all the personal backslapping for # of games and all the beer donated to duck ttailgete you may fuck up your arm and not be able to accept POY and other homointerlocked BS
Venice
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-26, 00:40

This UCLA Arizona St game has had some fireworks, doe, huh?

That return by the UCLA dude who has 2 TDs was just nasty. Hopefully ASU can make a run to make it a game for you, gHost
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-26, 08:19

Is UCLA that good or was ASU just mediocre? 62-27? I don't know what to make of things, why was ASU ranked that high? They haven't played anyone. The teams they've played are a combined 3-8, with Colorado being the best team at 2-2 with no wins over anyone with a winning record. On paper it looks like UCLA struggled with UT. I'd hate to be on the committee.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-26, 09:39

Ucla has looked like shit to this point, you have to think that asu just want ready for this game
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down