Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now

+2
Heat Miser
CORNER BLITZ
6 posters

Go down

B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now Empty B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-09-30, 22:18

Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now

looks like MSU feature will be on after this commercial break
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now Empty Re: B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-09-30, 22:29

It's Docs basement
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now Empty Re: B1G Network Alert: Big Ten Treasure Hunter MSU episode on now

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-30, 22:37

CORNER BLITZ wrote:It's Docs basement

Right? I caught it towards the end. Pat? As in Pat Shurmer?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Docpjk 2014-10-01, 00:47

Thanks cb. They spent six hours filming at my house in July for that seven minute spot. Thought it was cool and was honored to be a part of it. And I'm not pat shurmer
Docpjk
Docpjk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-10-01, 01:00

Docpjk wrote:Thanks cb. They spent six hours filming at my house in July for that seven minute spot. Thought it was cool and was honored to be a part of it. And I'm not pat shurmer

Looks even better on video than the pictures you've posted - amazing basement is an understatement.

And 6 hours...damn
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-01, 07:25

Docpjk wrote:Thanks cb. They spent six hours filming at my house in July for that seven minute spot. Thought it was cool and was honored to be a part of it. And I'm not pat shurmer

I'd have given you 1K for the scrap book
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-10-07, 00:01

Sweet stuff! Honestly I was thinking like $3000 for that scrap book. With the telegram!
And that playbbok is priceless. At least you didn't get swindled out of that!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DominosCEO 2014-10-07, 08:52

Link to clip?
DominosCEO
DominosCEO
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down