Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student

+11
Tankster
Notorious GiB
Larry Kazamias
CORNER BLITZ
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Nommad2
75alum
Blanch32
InTenSity
Brock Middlebrook
15 posters

Go down

Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student Empty Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Strangely, this didn't happen during my formative years. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/student-had-sex-with-two-teachers-675432
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student Empty Re: Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student

Post by InTenSity Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Well...Fuck.

Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student 3434560931 Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student 2267303065 Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student 3557613862
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student Empty Re: Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student

Post by Blanch32 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Dude needs to write a 10 pg essay about this experience. Holy shit how bad ass!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Threesome.................. Yet again, hot teachers banging a male HS student 3434560931 ...............what?
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:13 pm

What the fuck...kid must be James Bond. My life just sucks compared to this lucky bastard.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 pm

I bet he's black.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Da Fuq are they teaching in LSU's English/Education department?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Niiiiice
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Felony carnal knowledge.  Solid.
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:28 am

Fwiw love trcmbs take on this story. I truly believe they need to change the guidelines to:

1. To post here you must be delusional and live in fantasy world.
2. You must support others delusions and fanstasties as well. Truth and honesty will not be tolerated. You have the real world and tswill for that.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:55 am

The kid needs to get his ass kicked for blabbing. Sheesh.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Could the kid deny it? Where would the proof come from that he had sex with them?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankster Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:11 pm

InTenSity wrote:Could the kid deny it? Where would the proof come from that he had sex with them?

article said there were pictures
Tankster
Tankster
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 pm

I know it would be impossible not to but the kid is an idiot for bragging. Ruined a good thing.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm

InTenSity wrote:Could the kid deny it? Where would the proof come from that he had sex with them?
The permanent smile on his face?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm

If only this happened in Mississippi or Bama. Age of consent is only 16 there. Would suck if this kid is 16 years old and 2 months from turning 17, where magically it becomes legal.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:59 pm

InTenSity wrote:If only this happened in Mississippi or Bama. Age of consent is only 16 there. Would suck if this kid is 16 years old and 2 months from turning 17, where magically it becomes legal.

Fwiw the radio said he was 4 days away from 17 but I don't think it matters anyway since they were both teachers
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:14 pm

I'm reading the thread over there now, and its mostly people who post over here that are posting in that thread, is there really that much a difference in posting over there instead of over here?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 pm

One of the comments on Uproxx:

Sit down, son. This isn’t easy for me to say, and I suspect it’s going to be tough for you to hear too. Here goes… You’ve peaked. You’ve peaked at 16. Your life will never ever get any better than it has already. You might as well just walk off into the desert. Game over man.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:One of the comments on Uproxx:

Sit down, son. This isn’t easy for me to say, and I suspect it’s going to be tough for you to hear too. Here goes… You’ve peaked. You’ve peaked at 16. Your life will never ever get any better than it has already. You might as well just walk off into the desert. Game over man.

not necessarily true. there's still the possibility that this kid might get his puckered starfish licked by a 32 yo mexican lady that manages a merry-go-round clothing store in the mall. there's still lots more to live for.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:39 pm

InTenSity wrote:If only this happened in Mississippi or Bama. Age of consent is only 16 there. Would suck if this kid is 16 years old and 2 months from turning 17, where magically it becomes legal.
It's amazing how the mental maturity and psychology of a young man can change from one day to the next, and even from one state to the next.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:56 pm

InTenSity wrote:I'm reading the thread over there now, and its mostly people who post over here that are posting in that thread, is there really that much a difference in posting over there instead of over here?

I'm sorry I missed all the "meh" and "not hot would not bang" comments here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down