Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been a fan as long as most of you.

+6
steveschneider
The Pantry
DWags
Code_Warrior
Heat Miser
Rocinante
10 posters

Go down

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Empty I've been a fan as long as most of you.

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-05, 00:18

40 ****ing years. This self-hating bullshit is old. I lived through Perles, Saban, Williams, ****ing Slappy! This is a strong program now. They got hosed a lot by the officials in the second half. Totally changed the momentum of the game and allowed NE to get back in it. MSU defense straight up dominated those kids. Armstrong probably don't wanna play football no mo. And you guys are talking about Michigan? In the game thread? While the end is still not clear? Fuck you!

Good win, Spartans! Fuck these losers!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Empty Re: I've been a fan as long as most of you.

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-05, 00:34

WTF are you talking about?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Empty Re: I've been a fan as long as most of you.

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-05, 00:35

I've calmed down now. The ref definitely jobbed us on that PI call. That was complete bullshit and that ****ing moron ref should be suspended.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-05, 03:02

Code_Warrior wrote:I've calmed down now. The ref definitely jobbed us on that PI call. That was complete bullshit and that ****ing moron ref should be suspended.

Allen's first Personal foul wasn't one either. If he was in the game it changes things too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-10-05, 07:43

DWags wrote:

Allen's first Personal foul wasn't one either. If he was in the game it changes things too.
Yeah, but what the hell was he doing on that second one? Very punk-ish. Hope Dantonio tore him a new asshole
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-10-05, 07:54

Rocinante wrote:40 ****ing years. This self-hating bullshit is old. I lived through Perles, Saban, Williams, ****ing Slappy! This is a strong program now. They got hosed a lot by the officials in the second half. Totally changed the momentum of the game and allowed NE to get back in it. MSU defense straight up dominated those kids. Armstrong probably don't wanna play football no mo. And you guys are talking about Michigan? In the game thread? While the end is still not clear? Fuck you!

Great start to the game, sloppy end to the game.

I don't care what anyone says our student section is the weakest I've seen of any team in the top 25. Funny it was better when we stunk or were mediocre.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-05, 08:03

We won. A lot of teams lost. Why are a lot of headlines making it feel like a loss? I think I'm still drunk.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-05, 12:12

Heat Miser wrote:WTF are you talking about?

You know.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-06, 08:16

I thought the officiating was great when we were up big..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-10-06, 18:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought the officiating was great when we were up big..

I've been a fan as long as most of you. 502811600

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but MSU gets "screwed" by the refs more than any team I've ever seen.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-06, 18:44

The opinions of non Spartans are not welcome. You too Chitown.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-07, 02:17

47 years. I don't remember being so disappointed after a big win over a top 20 opponent. Its never been such a disappointment in my life. Maybe in the Biggie/Duffy era. Not in the 70's 80's 90's 2000's. This says a lot about the program at this point. I think it will inspire performances from here on out.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-07, 05:57

Chitown_Badger wrote:

I've been a fan as long as most of you. 502811600

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but MSU gets "screwed" by the refs more than any team I've ever seen.

WTF?

Only somebody from Wisconsin would say that.    Seriously. So many douches over there

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Unknow16

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Unknow17

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Images11

I've been a fan as long as most of you. Images12
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-10-07, 06:29

Rocinante wrote:40 ****ing years. This self-hating bullshit is old. I lived through Perles, Saban, Williams, ****ing Slappy! This is a strong program now. They got hosed a lot by the officials in the second half. Totally changed the momentum of the game and allowed NE to get back in it. MSU defense straight up dominated those kids. Armstrong probably don't wanna play football no mo. And you guys are talking about Michigan? In the game thread? While the end is still not clear? Fuck you!

Come to think of it, I also suffered through the Muddy Waters era. I can tell you from working at Kellogg Center that the players were out of control when he was the coach and Perles straightened that shit out immediately. Unfortunately, Perles became a head case later on.

This program is the strongest that I've ever seen in my life as an MSU fan! GO GREEN! sunny I've been a fan as long as most of you. 3965261927
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down