Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It isn't fair. He's been dancing since Silver Spoons.

5 posters

Go down

It isn't fair.  He's been dancing since Silver Spoons. Empty It isn't fair. He's been dancing since Silver Spoons.

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Do the Carlton!

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It isn't fair.  He's been dancing since Silver Spoons. Empty Re: It isn't fair. He's been dancing since Silver Spoons.

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:07 pm

And no I don't watch this show. I don't even have cable.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It isn't fair.  He's been dancing since Silver Spoons. Empty Re: It isn't fair. He's been dancing since Silver Spoons.

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:And no I don't watch this show. I don't even have cable.
It's ok. You can come out of the closet. We have a very compassionate and understanding group here on tSwill. Nobody will make fun of you. Much.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Rocinante wrote:And no I don't watch this show. I don't even have cable.

Isn't that a line from a Charlie Daniels song?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Isn't that a line from a Charlie Daniels song?

I don't know... I also don't listen to charlie daniels. Except the devil went down to georgia cuz who doesn't love that song?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeah yeah we know... the chicks are hot...

Still no excuse gay boy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:50 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I don't know... I also don't listen to charlie daniels. Except the devil went down to georgia cuz who doesn't love that song?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:49 pm

If you want to get technical about it, he's been dacning since before Silver Spoons.

Always, seems odd that show would put people in the contest who are famous but are more or less professional dancers. i.e. Stacey Keibler.

StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Silver spoons debuted in 1982. That commercial was from 84. Google is your friend.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Silver Spoons debuted in 1982, Ribeiro didn't appear on it til 84 after his Pepsi commercial with MJ. Google can get you in trouble.

He was also dancing on Broadway before Silver Spoons as well if we want to be technical about things.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

StylesGShmooth wrote:Silver Spoons debuted in 1982, Ribeiro didn't appear on it til 84 after his Pepsi commercial with MJ. Google can get you in trouble.

He was also dancing on Broadway before Silver Spoons as well if we want to be technical about things.

Now who's the gay?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down