Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???

3 posters

Go down

If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???  Empty If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-10, 19:09

I say no! Bad genetics. I'd rather have empty seats in the SE corner of the stadium.

Now that I think of it, SCum may well be losing on purpose so as to cleans themselves of the riff-raff and the stigma associated with the gameday crowd shots of 300lb women in maze and blue leotards, goofy bastards in costume football uniforms, 30 year old losers with their faces painted and all hosts of gaudy, eyesore Walmart Weasel gear. They already have to tolerate the embarrassment of crowd shots of their "lovely" coeds and there is NOTHING they can do about that as long as SCUm remains the dumping ground for geeks from New York that couldn't get into Vassar or Wellesley.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???  Empty Re: If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-10-10, 19:34

I don't think u of m can afford to lose on purpose for that objective.

50% of their enrollment is from out of state, and they aren't staying in state after graduation. A huge percentage of the in-state students are fleeing the state after getting their diplomas. Who is left to buy the season tickets?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???  Empty Re: If White Trash SCum fans en masse decided to change aligance to MSU- Do we take 'em???

Post by 75alum 2014-10-10, 20:02

Won't happen in your lifetime. Humanities 101. It takes a multitude of centuries for cultures to change. By the time it could, football will have been outlawed as barbaric and replaced by virtual seed spitting.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-10, 21:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't think u of m can afford to lose on purpose for that objective.

50% of their enrollment is from out of state, and they aren't staying in state after graduation. A huge percentage of the in-state students are fleeing the state after getting their diplomas. Who is left to buy the season tickets?

They can have Band Days and Boy Scout days like MSU used to have when games were played before the students returned. Or they can just eat shit and play before 40,000 in the Big Hole like they did before 1969. I vote for the latter, but I don't want their Taylortuckey cast-offs. Go Blow!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down