Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston autographed items now top 2000. Game off board still (in most books).

+22
Rocinante
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
Venice
HT
Cameron
steveschneider
Ass Dan
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
beal99
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
SeeRockCity
Mentalstate
Izzo Court
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
tTy
Heat Miser
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Winston autographed items now top 2000.  Game off board still (in most books). - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston autographed items now top 2000. Game off board still (in most books).

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-16, 08:55

the compassion shown here for the alleged victim renews my already strong faith in Spartan Nation... god, I hope we make the playoffs..

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Winston autographed items now top 2000.  Game off board still (in most books). - Page 2 Empty Re: Winston autographed items now top 2000. Game off board still (in most books).

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-16, 09:01

duffy munn wrote:

This is the same logic people use when athletes get busted with pot.

I think pot should be legal. I think college athletes should be able to sell their autographs.

The point is that pot is NOT legal and selling autographs is a violation of NCAA rules.

The rules are dumb but knowingly breaking them is dumber.

He signed for free.
He got paid.
Or, all the sigs are fake.

I think we all know what the most likely scenario is.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-16, 10:00

gHost Spartan wrote:

Actually, marijuana is legal in about 20-something states for medicinal purposes and it's been decriminalized in Colorado and Washington State.

Progress but athletes that use and get caught in states where it is illegal are idiots.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-16, 10:07

Did you just call Le'veon Bell an idiot? oh no u di'int.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-16, 10:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Did you just call Le'veon Bell an idiot? oh no u di'int.

Yep. Risking millions by smoking pot is idiotic.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-16, 11:26

gHost Spartan wrote:
I don't have an issue with the marijuana, it's the drinking and driving part that bothers me.
Le'Veon got a DUI for the weed, I don't think he failed a breathalyzer.

Bell and fellow Steelers running back LeGarrette Blount were arrested after a traffic stop when police smelled marijuana in the car and found about 20 grams of pot in the car. According to police, Bell and Blount admitted to smoking pot although Bell said he didn’t know he could get a DUI for driving while high. He would face a two-game league suspension if found guilty of the DUI charge.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-16, 13:33

NigelUno wrote:

Or a poster getting banned for calling nedgo a woman.

Or a tour de-France winner getting banned for steroids. Oh, wait, never mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-16, 15:39

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11711799/signed-jameis-winston-items-top-2000-website
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-16, 22:27

gHost Spartan wrote: I don't have an issue with the marijuana, it's the drinking and driving part that bothers me.

Smoke dope and risk losing your million dollar a year job. Drive high and risk even more.

Dumb.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-16, 22:29

duffy munn wrote:

Steelers are giving all kinds of indications that they want nothing to do with bell and are actively looking to trade him.

Smoke dope and risk losing your million dollar a year job. Drive high and risk even more.

Dumb.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-16, 23:16

InTenSity wrote:

???? Confused by the quote and the implication that the Steelers are done with Leveon.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-16, 23:20

duffy munn wrote:

???? Confused by the quote and the implication that the Steelers are done with Leveon.
You said he was risking millions. Obviously his talent is worth more than his decisions. The actions of the Steelers clearly show they don't give a shot and he didn't risk much.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-16, 23:29

InTenSity wrote:
You said he was risking millions. Obviously his talent is worth more than his decisions. The actions of the Steelers clearly show they don't give a shot and he didn't risk much.

Bell has incredible talent and I wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully he has learned from his mistake and will have a long and great career.

You think the steelers are ok with him getting busted smoking pot ? You think it's ok with the NFL?

My point is he needs to make better decisions. Make millions or burn ? Seems like a no-brainer to me.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-16, 23:42

duffy munn wrote:

Bell has incredible talent and I wish him nothing but the best. Hopefully he has learned from his mistake and will have a long and great career.

You think the steelers are ok with him getting busted smoking pot ? You think it's ok with the NFL?

My point is he needs to make better decisions. Make millions or burn ? Seems like a no-brainer to me.
If the Steelers were concerned he'd be suspended until the court date and asked to go to counseling. If the Steelers are concerned about winning, he'd miss the game that he missed the flight to, which is a pre season game, but okay in everything after that. So, no,I don't think they care about anything other than the fact that he helps them win games and make them money.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-17, 00:07

InTenSity wrote:
If the Steelers were concerned he'd be suspended until the court date and asked to go to counseling. If the Steelers are concerned about winning, he'd miss the game that he missed the flight to, which is a pre season game, but okay in everything after that. So, no,I don't think they care about anything other than the fact that he helps them win games and make them money.

Again confused by you post. If the "steelers were concerned about winning, he'd miss the game he missed the flight to "?

Are you high ? NTTIAWWWT
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-17, 00:29

duffy munn wrote:

Again confused by you post. If the "steelers were concerned about winning, he'd miss the game he missed the flight to "?

Are you high ? NTTIAWWWT

It's me using Swype without proofreading.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-17, 08:01

Stop highjacking my thread about how FSU is eventually going to have to forfeit games.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2