Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

+26
Jools Holland
Rocinante
Blanch32
Bizarro Fletch
AvgMSUJoe
Green Note
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Snake Plissken
InTenSity
Toe
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Code_Warrior
DWags
Notorious GiB
LoneWolfSparty
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTy
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? Empty Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

Post by tTy 2014-12-17, 23:29

Only reason I ask is because most of you are know it all assholes posting a bunch of shit that nobody else gives a fuck about and you are ruining every fucking thread.  Every.  Fucking.  Thread.

This shouldn't be breaking news, but I'm guessing that it is:  Nobody gives a fuck what you think.  You aren't going to change anyone's fucking mind.  You aren't always right.  Hell, you are probably lucky to be "right" half the time.  Most of us don't want to listen to you bitch about politics.  Fuck off and take it somewhere else.  Fucking eh you guys are a miserable bunch of egotistical loudmouf windbags.... Shut the motherfuck up and go fuck yourselves.  Hard!

Can't we just talk about ALMOST ANY FUCKING THING ELSE, like, almost, literally, ANYTHING?

Miserable pieces of shit.  Knock it the fuck off for fucks sake.  Christ......Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 294152859
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? Empty Re: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-17, 23:32

Seems like what I've been saying but a bit more pointed.

+1
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? Empty Re: Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-17, 23:35

Dudes I really think separating this shit will help growth. Almost all of these dudes who have this insatiable desire to inject politics into every single thread are here because they have MSU/Sports interests. The same can't be said in reverse for the rest of us.

Common theme - we're here because we're interested in MSU/MSU sports (exception Bob). No one is here for the political discourse.

Move it. It's a big time turn off for those of us that don't give one fuck of an iota about it, and I can't believe those that live and die by it would leave if it goes to a sub-forum. Because the MSU talk remains.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-17, 23:36

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 3493939353
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-17, 23:38

I say keep politics in politics threads. The one that says "Obama" in the title... Maybe don't click on that if that's not what you're looking for.

People who post political shit in inappropriate threads can be ****ed by Lex Steele however.

As far as separate board goes- the reality is that this board doesn't have the traffic to sustain that. It is what it is. Things posted there would just die without any conversation. This isn't Rcmb. If you want total separation then go there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-17, 23:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I say keep politics in politics threads. The one that says "Obama" in the title... Maybe don't click on that if that's not what you're looking for.

People who post political shit in inappropriate threads can be ****ed by Lex Steele however.

As far as separate board goes- the reality is that this board doesn't have the traffic to sustain that. It is what it is. Things posted there would just die without any conversation. This isn't Rcmb. If you want total separation then go there.

I think you're wrong. There are enough people here that are interested in political shit and/or MSU to post in both forums/sub forums. We have a number of politically charged posters here. There has been decent activity in the Swill Bin. Hell, even LWS has admitted he doesn't like the discussion on the main board, but if others are going to be free to express their political views there, he is going to do the same.

You can't ignore it if it's in every thread.

Move it. See what happens.

Again, people do not come here for the political discourse.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-17, 23:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I say keep politics in politics threads. The one that says "Obama" in the title... Maybe don't click on that if that's not what you're looking for.

Homie, with all due respeck, there are already five fucking boards on the Swill.  This is the only one I ever go to because it is the "main" board.  There seriously isn't a Well's Hall wanna be board on this bitch already????  And, even if there isn't, is it really too much to ask for you assholes to just not fucking fantasize on here about licking Hillaries balls or eating the corn straight out of Chaney's force fed anus?  Seriously?  We can't just control the urge to go fucking bullshit on politics like we've been drinking since 10AM on Thanksgiving morning and finally all the relatives are here who we don't see eye-to-eye with so I can preach some mufuckin knowledge on they ass?  God dammit, grow the fuck up.  Shut the fuck up and make this a better message board.  This political shit is horrible, dammit.

As I said before.... NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK.  NOBODY.  NOT ONE FLYING FUCK.  NOT ONE.

EDIT: just so we are clear, I'm not directing this at you specifically, Travis, when I say nobody gives a fuck what you think.... It is a general statement = RE: political preaching.....

Last edited by tTy on 2014-12-17, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-17, 23:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I think you're wrong. There are enough people here that are interested in political shit and/or MSU to post in both forums/sub forums. We have a number of politically charged posters here. There has been decent activity in the Swill Bin. Hell, even LWS has admitted he doesn't like the discussion on the main board, but if others are going to be free to express their political views there, he is going to do the same.

You can't ignore it if it's in every thread.

Move it. See what happens.

Again, people do not come here for the political discourse.
Yes, political discourse in every single thread is annoying as hell. But no one really posts on the other board. They've moved it in the past and all it does is kill the conversation.

My ideal would just be to keep it to specific threads. Bringing up your opinions in threads that don't really apply is the only thing that i find annoying.

Honestly, and I'm not kidding, if you want a board where they keep it all separate and hide conversation on other boards, then I have an option for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-17, 23:54

tTy wrote:

Homie, with all due respeck, there are already five fucking boards on the Swill.  This is the only one I ever go to because it is the "main" board.  There seriously isn't a Well's Hall wanna be board on this bitch already????  And, even if there isn't, is it really too much to ask for you assholes to just not fucking fantasize on here about licking Hillaries balls or eating the corn straight out of Chaney's force fed anus?  Seriously?  We can't just control the urge to go fucking bullshit on politics like we've been drinking since 10AM on Thanksgiving morning and finally all the relatives are here who we don't see eye-to-eye with so I can preach some mufuckin knowledge on they ass?  God dammit, grow the fuck up.  Shut the fuck up and make this a better message board.  This political shit is horrible, dammit.

As I said before.... NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK.  NOBODY.  NOT ONE FLYING FUCK.  NOT ONE.
I don't really care to be honest. I do participate in those threads, but mostly because I like participation points and that's what the conversation seems to be about that day. If they were all gone though, I wouldn't go checking a different board for posts, because I just don't care that much.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-17, 23:54

Says the pussy that couldn't drink 10 beers a day until football season...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-17, 23:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Yes, political discourse in every single thread is annoying as hell. But no one really posts on the other board. They've moved it in the past and all it does is kill the conversation.

My ideal would just be to keep it to specific threads. Bringing up your opinions in threads that don't really apply is the only thing that i find annoying.

Honestly, and I'm not kidding, if you want a board where they keep it all separate and hide conversation on other boards, then I have an option for you.

This will never work. #UtopiaTheory
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-17, 23:57

tTy wrote:

This will never work.  #UtopiaTheory
Honestly, probably not. There was a reason why there was so much censorship on the other board that everyone hated so much. 

#ineverhadaproblem #maybetheyhadapoint #handsupdontban
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-17, 23:57

The Pantry wrote:Says the pussy that couldn't drink 10 beers a day until football season...?

Yup.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-18, 00:02

while that would be ideal for how little traffic there is, cross-thread pollination is inevitable
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 00:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Common theme - we're here because we're interested in MSU/MSU sports (exception Bob). No one is here for the political discourse.

Agreed. People are here to talk about MSU sports.

MOST VIEWED TOPICS
Our Charter - Please Read - *** UPDATED 4/25/2014***
Just checked out tOther board
Stylish Customizations for tSwill...
Mobile Tips & Tricks...
tOfficial 2014 Detroit Tigers Season Thread
Random Ramblings
Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)
The Fappening part 2
Anyone bang Rehab Addict Nicole Curtis?
tOfficial Troll Thread...

MOST ACTIVE TOPICS
Just checked out tOther board
tOfficial 2014 Detroit Tigers Season Thread
tOfficial Troll Thread...
Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)
There have been 74 shootings at American Schools since Newtown
Random Ramblings
Ebola......
World Cup Thread!
In Landmark Decision, U.S. Patent Office Cancels Trademark For Redskins Football Team
Let's test the limits guys. RE: Legends of the other place.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-18, 00:04

I just looked at the front page here. There are maybe 3 threads that would get moved on the other board plus a few parody threads which are generally not funny and dumb.

I really don't see the problem with just not clicking on those ones. It's not even that many.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 00:06

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just looked at the front page here. There are maybe 3 threads that would get moved on the other board plus a few parody threads which are generally not funny and dumb.

I really don't see the problem with just not clicking on those ones. It's not even that many.

Stop being a liberal atheist.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-12-18, 00:09

Honestly, probably not. There was a reason why there was so much censorship on the other board that everyone hated so much. 

#ineverhadaproblem #maybetheyhadapoint #handsupdontban

I'm not asking for censorship. I'm asking for common courtesy. I'm asking for you idiots to learn how to keep your fucking mouths shut when you know goddam well that nobody is going to give a flying fuck what you think before you post it. Everyone here comes from a unique upbringing. Everyone here is allegedly, fairly intelligent. Everyone here is of an age and personal experience level that, I'd hazard a guess, finds them cemented in their own personal political views and feelings. Everyone here hates it when someone posts shit that contradicts those views and feelings. And some of us even get annoyed when someone posts shit that we agree with because this just isn't why we came here to begin with.

#NobodyGivesAFuckWhatYouThink

Can't we all just try our damnedest to make the reader of our posts laugh their ass off instead of = want to come through the screen at us because we agree/disagree with the stupid fucking keystone pipeline/global climate change/amnesty/waterboarding/FUCK! Even just posting this shit pisses me off....

We can do better. Shut your fucking mouth when it comes to politics and this board will get way better. Way.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-18, 00:17

tTy wrote:

I'm not asking for censorship.  I'm asking for common courtesy.  I'm asking for you idiots to learn how to keep your fucking mouths shut when you know goddam well that nobody is going to give a flying fuck what you think before you post it.  Everyone here comes from a unique upbringing.  Everyone here is allegedly, fairly intelligent.  Everyone here is of an age and personal experience level that, I'd hazard a guess, finds them cemented in their own personal political views and feelings.  Everyone here hates it when someone posts shit that contradicts those views and feelings.  And some of us even get annoyed when someone posts shit that we agree with because this just isn't why we came here to begin with.

#NobodyGivesAFuckWhatYouThink

Can't we all just try our damnedest to make the reader of our posts laugh their ass off instead of = want to come through the screen at us because we agree/disagree with the stupid fucking keystone pipeline/global climate change/amnesty/waterboarding/FUCK!  Even just posting this shit pisses me off....

We can do better.  Shut your fucking mouth when it comes to politics and this board will get way better.  Way.
On the contrary, this board might very well die without it. Just stay out of those threads bro. It's fine. #justdontlook

Enjoy the rest of them, and, may I submit... Maybe we delete shit when assholes start bringing politics into non political threads? I don't know, maybe that isn't the worst thing in the world after all.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-18, 01:01

On the contrary, this board might very well die without it. Just stay out of those threads bro. It's fine. #justdontlook

Enjoy the rest of them, and, may I submit... Maybe we delete shit when assholes start bringing politics into non political threads? I don't know, maybe that isn't the worst thing in the world after all.

Travis, I am not waging a battle against you, you are one of my fave posters here. But you are wrong, and Ty is exactly right. It reminds me of Bobby Sak's mantra of 'just ignore' him if his shit bothers you. When it's liable to pop up in any single thread at any time because it's unregulated, it's unpossible to ignore. There aren't just specific threads you can ignore. There are legit topics of discussion that could be decent topics if politics were left out and they morph into tTito wanting to shoot everyone who looks at him cross eyed and Cym Jim dying on the cross. It's absurd.

Ty is right, we don't need "regulation" here, we just need a little bit of foresight and some type of gentlemen's agreement to keep that shit where it belongs - which is off the main board.

This place will not die without that discourse on the main board. I guarantee it. I think the opposite is true. If it does die because of it, blanch will drink his own pee.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-18, 04:59

+1 OP
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 07:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dudes I really think separating this shit will help growth. Almost all of these dudes who have this insatiable desire to inject politics into every single thread are here because they have MSU/Sports interests. The same can't be said in reverse for the rest of us.

Move it. It's a big time turn off for those of us that don't give one fuck of an iota about it, and I can't believe those that live and die by it would leave if it goes to a sub-forum. Because the MSU talk remains.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-18, 07:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I just looked at the front page here. There are maybe 3 threads that would get moved on the other board plus a few parody threads which are generally not funny and dumb.

Why all the hate for parodies??
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-18, 07:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Travis, I am not waging a battle against you, you are one of my fave posters here. But you are wrong, and Ty is exactly right. It reminds me of Bobby Sak's mantra of 'just ignore' him if his shit bothers you. When it's liable to pop up in any single thread at any time because it's unregulated, it's unpossible to ignore. There aren't just specific threads you can ignore. There are legit topics of discussion that could be decent topics if politics were left out and they morph into tTito wanting to shoot everyone who looks at him cross eyed and Cym Jim dying on the cross. It's absurd.

Ty is right, we don't need "regulation" here, we just need a little bit of foresight and some type of gentlemen's agreement to keep that shit where it belongs - which is off the main board.

This place will not die without that discourse on the main board. I guarantee it. I think the opposite is true. If it does die because of it, blanch will drink his own pee.

I'm with you and tty. You guys lead I will follow.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-12-18, 07:55

tTy wrote:Only reason I ask is because most of you are know it all assholes posting a bunch of shit that nobody else gives a fuck about and you are ruining every fucking thread.  Every.  Fucking.  Thread.

This shouldn't be breaking news, but I'm guessing that it is:  Nobody gives a fuck what you think.  You aren't going to change anyone's fucking mind.  You aren't always right.  Hell, you are probably lucky to be "right" half the time.  Most of us don't want to listen to you bitch about politics.  Fuck off and take it somewhere else.  Fucking eh you guys are a miserable bunch of egotistical loudmouf windbags.... Shut the motherfuck up and go fuck yourselves.  Hard!

Can't we just talk about ALMOST ANY FUCKING THING ELSE, like, almost, literally, ANYTHING?

Miserable pieces of shit.  Knock it the fuck off for fucks sake.  Christ......Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1896033241 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 901027492 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 294152859

tTy, will you stick your drunk redneck cock in my ass.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-18, 08:04

tTy wrote:Only reason I ask is because most of you are know it all assholes posting a bunch of shit that nobody else gives a fuck about and you are ruining every fucking thread.  Every.  Fucking.  Thread.

Ebola?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 08:11

DWags wrote:

Ebola?  
was he the guy who was manipulated by the mainstream media to believe that 1,000+ Americans would die from Ebola? Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 08:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
was he the guy who was manipulated by the mainstream media to believe that 1,000+ Americans would die from Ebola? Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 502811600

Might have been vulnerable because he was 10 beers deep while watching the news.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-12-18, 08:14

There is a separate place for these political discussions: The Swill Bin Off Topic board. In the beginning, I thought a lot of the political discussion was in that board and most of the sports related discussion was here. As main board traffic died down it seems to have moved from the Swill Bin over to the main board. There is also the the Swill board that's dedicated to Bob, but I've never looked at that board so I don't know what goes on there.

I don't have a big problem with the political conversations. I try to avoid getting into them, but sometimes I get sucked in. That being said, I think it probably turns a lot of people off. It would be nice if those off topic conversations went back over to the swill bin, but I wouldn't be surprised if main board traffic dwindled and Swill Bin traffic picked up. Sometimes the political stuff is all that's driving discussion here.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-12-18, 08:21

You lads were up late last night Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 2267303065 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1431518612 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 1486952199
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-18, 08:38

Good idea. That way I'll only have to open this board every sixth day to view the two new threads on MSU sports.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 08:40

Code_Warrior wrote:There is a separate place for these political discussions: The Swill Bin Off Topic board. In the beginning, I thought a lot of the political discussion was in that board and most of the sports related discussion was here. As main board traffic died down it seems to have moved from the Swill Bin over to the main board. There is also the the Swill board that's dedicated to Bob, but I've never looked at that board so I don't know what goes on there.

I don't have a big problem with the political conversations. I try to avoid getting into them, but sometimes I get sucked in. That being said, I think it probably turns a lot of people off. It would be nice if those off topic conversations went back over to the swill bin, but I wouldn't be surprised if main board traffic dwindled and Swill Bin traffic picked up. Sometimes the political stuff is all that's driving discussion here.
if you ever do look at it, let me know what's going on. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-18, 08:41

kingstonlake wrote:Good idea. That way I'll only have to open this board every sixth day to view the two new threads on MSU sports.

...and there is the problem. It's not like people are starting a bunch of MSU threads and off topic threads are getting in the way. Solution = start more threads about MSU and sports in general.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 08:47

Turtleneck wrote:

...and there is the problem. It's not like people are starting a bunch of MSU threads and off topic threads are getting in the way. Solution = start more threads about MSU and sports in general.
yeah, I've never really noticed a desire for people to discuss MSU sports here..

of course, I've been really busy reading Jack Ebling, Dan Kilbridge and Hondo's thoughts on MSU sports.. so I may have missed the insane amount of MSU sports traffic here.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 08:49

Turtleneck wrote:

now, UM sports.. that's completely different. A lot of UM sports talk here..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 08:50

Turtleneck wrote:

+1 GO GREEN!

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-12-18, 08:52

someone's feelings are hurt.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-18, 09:12

tTy wrote:This shouldn't be breaking news, but I'm guessing that it is:  Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

And all this time I was sure Bob cared about how I thought.

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-18, 09:14

Turtleneck wrote:

Like you, or someone else said in this thread. There are only about 4 of us who don't post over at the other site, what is the point in having duplicate threads? I can't post over there anymore, but I'll check it out to see what is being talked about. Actually both sites seem kind of dead right now, might have something to do with the holidays. 

People talking politics in threads that don't need them get annoying.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-18, 09:15

LooseGoose wrote:

And all this time I was sure Bob cared about how I thought.

Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726 Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 4177874726
I do care.. I care about everyone here.. Does this fuckin message board have a Well's Hall board that you fucking idiots can go to and jam your cocks up each others asses? 685334576
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next