Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan."

+2
SpartanGuard
SpartanInNH
6 posters

Go down

"I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan." Empty "I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan."

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-15, 21:48

"I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan." 502811600

Michigan State QB Connor Cook not upset Indiana passed on offering him scholarship
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan." Empty Re: "I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan."

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-10-16, 08:06

MLive wrote:Cook's focus, however, is on Indiana and helping Michigan State play a four-quarter game after recent fourth-quarter offensive struggles.

GOOD. Please please please do this.

Also: this kid really gets it. Despite the frustrations of the last two games, I'm so glad he's a Spartan.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan." Empty Re: "I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan."

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-16, 10:05

IB4B.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-16, 10:06

Good for Cook. There's a reason for everything. The Michigan stink permeates even the out of state players olfactory alarmingly quick. "I have no hard feelings over them not offering me,'' Cook said. "I look at every opponent the same, you know, maybe besides Michigan." 502811600
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-25, 10:30

GAME DAY BUMP, MOTHERFUCKERS. KILL IT, CONNOR!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-10-26, 04:48

SpartanInNH wrote:GAME DAY BUMP, MOTHERFUCKERS. KILL IT, CONNOR!

He killed it when he trucked one of the clowns inside the 5 on the opening drive. Message sent. Message being, we're running you motherfuckers over.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-10-26, 15:48

Notorious GiB wrote:

He killed it when he trucked one of the clowns inside the 5 on the opening drive. Message sent.  Message being, we're running you motherfuckers over.  

https://vine.co/v/OhPd9bHBVgT
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down