Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats!

5 posters

Go down

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! Empty Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats!

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 12:22

Type in Brandon's Blog at search engine, site won't let me post an external link. Here is the quote:

There have been many great coaches in the history of the University of Michigan Athletic Department. On the men's side, you can go back to turn of the 20th century and start listing the greats of Michigan: Yost, Crisler, Keen, Fisher, Mann, Berenson, Schembechler just to name a few. For the women, you can go back to the 1970s when Title IX came into play, but quickly the names of Hutchins, Pankratz and Plocki come to the forefront.

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 1494614055 

Decimated their basketball program for years, to me that is great!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! Empty Re: Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats!

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 12:27

Probably referring to Ray Fisher (Baseball Coach).

Fisher led his teams to a 636-295-8 record, 15 Big Ten Conference titles and U-M's first College World Series title in 1953.

Baseball stadium has his name on it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! Empty Re: Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats!

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 12:33

NigelUno wrote:Probably referring to Ray Fisher (Baseball Coach).

Fisher led his teams to a 636-295-8 record, 15 Big Ten Conference titles and U-M's first College World Series title in 1953.

Don't come all up in here with your logic!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 12:35

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Don't come all up in here with your logic!

Sorry. I probably just wrecked what would have become a great Michigan obsession thread.

Brandon's not too bright. He probably was referring to Steve.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 12:36

NigelUno wrote:

Sorry.  I probably just wrecked what would have become a great Michigan obsession thread.  

Brandon's not too bright.  He probably was referring to Steve.  

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600

Also sweet new shield you have with your official position!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 12:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600

Also sweet new shield you have with your official position!

I wish I knew what it was. I think I can make out a bird flying maybe?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-24, 13:54

NigelUno wrote:Probably referring to Ray Fisher (Baseball Coach).

Do you feel dirty knowing that rather obscure history?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-24, 13:55

NigelUno wrote:

I wish I knew what it was.  I think I can make out a bird flying maybe?

It's a hawk giving Zeus a blow job.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 14:02

Heat Miser wrote:

Do you feel dirty knowing that rather obscure history?

I knew the 1st and 3rd sentence. I had to look up the stats. I'm sure y2Kmgoblow would have pointed it out sooner or later.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-04-24, 15:06

NigelUno wrote:

I knew the 1st and 3rd sentence.  I had to look up the stats.  I'm sure y2Kmgoblow would have pointed it out sooner or later.

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600  Nope, never heard of him.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 15:08

y2kMgrad wrote:

Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600  Nope, never heard of him.

That's cause you guys only follow the sports you are good at. For instance, every scummer told me from about 1999-2010 that they "weren't really into college basketball".  Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-04-24, 15:13

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

That's cause you guys only follow the sports you are good at. For instance, every scummer told me from about 1999-2010 that they "weren't really into college basketball".  Warning Obsession: Brandon lists Fisher among scum coaching greats! 502811600 

Well I had season tickets then soooooooooo... Basketball 

But I couldn't tell you anything about any college baseball team.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-24, 15:14

y2kMgrad wrote:

Well I had season tickets then soooooooooo... Basketball 

But I couldn't tell you anything about any college baseball team.

What colors do they wear?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down