Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to formally apologize to ghost

+16
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Ass Dan
xsanguine
DWags
duffy munn
SeeRockCity
AMwood
The_Dude
WhiteBoyHatcher
tanfan!
By-Tor
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
beal99
NigelUno
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I would like to formally apologize to ghost Empty I would like to formally apologize to ghost

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 16:52

Dear ghost -

I am sorry for joking that you may not be the real father of your daughter.

It was not my intention to hurt your feelings.

I may not have entirely read your heartwarming story, instead just focusing on the part where your daughter said "Daddy" when the MSU football team came on TV.

Again...my deepest apologies.

SINCERELY,

Nigel
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like to formally apologize to ghost Empty Re: I would like to formally apologize to ghost

Post by beal99 2014-10-20, 16:58

we have a PM function here, sport.

I would like to formally apologize to ghost 3p6g04
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like to formally apologize to ghost Empty Re: I would like to formally apologize to ghost

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-20, 17:01

Kudos for the public apology. Apparently beal is only a wussy in private.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-10-20, 17:21

I'm just not sure why he's apologizing, did Ghost apologize for saying Dwags daughter is busy on the D?
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 17:30

beal99 wrote:I'm just not sure why he's apologizing, did Ghost apologize for saying Dwags daughter is busy on the D?

I would like to formally apologize to ghost 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-20, 17:36

Nigel, he already got piled on. Fuck off with your bitchiness.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-10-20, 17:46

Let's all fuck
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 17:54

It's not about you. You attention whore
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-10-20, 17:55

beal99 wrote:I'm just not sure why he's apologizing, did Ghost apologize for saying Dwags daughter is busy on the D?

How do you know he didn't do it privately?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-20, 18:06

I would also like to demand an apology for gHost for making unfounded claims that a member of my former internet gang physically assaulted him at a tailgate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-20, 18:23

Wait this is all about Nigel's daddy comment? That was a hilarious joke.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-10-20, 19:16

what thread is this from? i must've missed it.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-20, 19:23

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-20, 19:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I would also like to demand an apology for gHost for making unfounded claims that a member of my former internet gang physically assaulted him at a tailgate.

I thought you all assaulted everyone!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-10-20, 19:55

AMwood wrote:what thread is this from? i must've missed it.

Also, don't forget to stop by the "very disappointing behavior int he chat today" thread.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 21:47

Tanfan! wrote:

How do you know he didn't do it privately?

Did he ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-20, 23:36

FTR, I didn't ask for an apology. I asked him to just drop it. His persona on these boards is what it is. We all have one, I believe after 5 years or so, your personality on these boards pretty much mirrors your real life personality. I I was raised by an old iron ore miner from the U.P. whose father made him leave the mines after a cave in and go to college. He was/is a joker, but you didn't cross certain lines with him. I yelled at my mom once in life, and he grabbed me pulled me in the den and said "that might be your mom, but it's my wife and nobody ever yells at my wife." That was the last time. If I called someone a cocksucker in a public forum either I think enough about it to say he is a cock sucker and don't back down, or I apologize to him publicly too. Calling someone a cock sucker in public and then privately saying "gee I'm sorry", that's about as pussy as you can get in my book, and I'd not do it. Stick to your guns or don't.

All that said, I joined this forum because I love the fact that threads aren't locked and that we can talk about anything and everything. If your personality is such that you need to say that kind of shit, have at it. I didn't seek an apology, don't need one. I know who my wife and daughters are and their character. WTF, my kids have been in publications and have been in the public eye for what they do. I know what they're like. Would I waste my time with Ghost now over a beer? Nah, not my style. I wouldn't "punch him in the chest" either unless he physically tried to assault my wife or daughters. Then, all bets are off. But asinine words on a message board about things I know only amuse the idiots saying them doesn't besmirch my kids character, like I say, I know what they're about, and I know what ghost is about. So be it. Fuck em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-10-20, 23:39

DWags wrote:FTR, I didn't ask for an apology. I asked him to just drop it. His persona on these boards is what it is. We all have one, I believe after 5 years or so, your personality on these boards pretty much mirrors your real life personality. I I was raised by an old iron ore miner from the U.P. whose father made him leave the mines after a cave in and go to college. He was/is a joker, but you didn't cross certain lines with him. I yelled at my mom once in life, and he grabbed me pulled me in the den and said "that might be your mom, but it's my wife and nobody ever yells at my wife." That was the last time. If I called someone a cocksucker in a public forum either I think enough about it to say he is a cock sucker and don't back down, or I apologize to him publicly too. Calling someone a cock sucker in public and then privately saying "gee I'm sorry", that's about as pussy as you can get in my book, and I'd not do it. Stick to your guns or don't.

All that said, I joined this forum because I love the fact that threads aren't locked and that we can talk about anything and everything. If your personality is such that you need to say that kind of shit, have at it. I didn't seek an apology, don't need one. I know who my wife and daughters are and their character. WTF, my kids have been in publications and have been in the public eye for what they do. I know what they're like. Would I waste my time with Ghost now over a beer? Nah, not my style. I wouldn't "punch him in the chest" either unless he physically tried to assault my wife or daughters. Then, all bets are off. But asinine words on a message board about things I know only amuse the idiots saying them doesn't besmirch my kids character, like I say, I know what they're about, and I know what ghost is about. So be it. Fuck em.

Well said.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-10-21, 00:22

Swill board. Srs biz...

heh.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-21, 00:53

gHost Spartan wrote:

First, you assume I would waste my time with you over a beer... it's funny, because your perception of the internet and these forums is completely different than mine; I'm pretty easy-going, like to joke around, act goofy, whatever -

Looking back, anything I have said pales in comparison to some of the shit that's gone down in RCMB history; especially the Ash-Liz stuff, which no one did anything to stop. The racism, homophobia, misogyny, tormenting Big Sean... shit, there's countless "victims" of the internet bullying and harassment, and some serious consequences. But yeah, no one said shit and piled on those people. And I'm sure I'm forgetting A LOT....

I apologized privately to Dwags. He never responded to me. Hey, that's his choice. And while we're talking apologies, duffy you don't have to apologize for calling my 17 month old daughter a whore.

You're an idiot. Seriously.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-21, 01:09

gHost Spartan wrote:

Dude, I apologized to Dwags privately and it was a sincere apology. What I said was inappropriate, I have no issues admitting that.

But it's funny to see the outrage from assholes like you when there's been so much downright scary shit on these forums going back almost 20 years. When I was in law school one of the Taters called my ****ing law school, pretended to be a friend or someone, and was able to obtain my address and phone number, then called and spoke to my landlord. The shit with Big Sean was embarrassing, Ash Liz, et... but yeah, I'm the bad guy I would like to formally apologize to ghost 1486952199

You had plenty issue admitting you were wrong, that's why this thread exists.

I wasn't around for big Sean or ah liz, I have no idea what you're taking about in that regard.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-21, 06:49

I love when street fughts span threads. It makes for a great board......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-21, 07:19

gHost Spartan wrote:

Dude, I apologized to Dwags privately and it was a sincere apology. What I said was inappropriate, I have no issues admitting that.

But, you did have an issue admitting that. In fact, you kind of threw more gas on the fire as DWags was telling you to just drop it.

Just curious, why not an apology on the board?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-21, 07:24

gHost Spartan wrote:

I apologized to the man, privately. Whether he chooses to accept it or not is his business. I've been posting on these boards since the early 2000s and my point is that there's been a lot worse said / done to a lot more people than anything I said to Dwags. That's just a fact. I'm not excusing it, just pointing it out. Nigel joked about my family but of course, he gets a free pass; duffy called my 17 month old daughter a whore. Nice guys.

I got a free pass? I made a formal public apology to you.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 07:31

looks like some people take anonymous message boards more seriously than I do..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-10-21, 08:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like some people take anonymous message boards more seriously than I do..

Internets messages boards is serious stuff.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-21, 08:36

gHost Spartan wrote:

Briefly, Dwags - you mentioned, without going into much detail, my "persona" on the boards, with this sinister suggestive narrative that I'm some kind of bogey-man. What, exactly, have I said or done that's been so ****ing shocking or bad? Oh, maybe my thread about crossing Lake Michigan, or the goofy, stupid pictures I post, or the stories... is it really so bad? But yeah, go ahead, pretend I'm some demon that stalks the boards, tormenting posters.

Ghost, help me out. All I ever said was why don't you just drop this shit. Why am I getting drug around this board about this shit. I stated in some thread my daughter is a huge MSU football fan and texts me if we aren't watching the game together and she was bummed out after a loss. Now, I'm being drug around by you for shit I didn't ask you for and shit that I could give a flying fuck about.

If you have no problem with how you post on these boards, that's great. Keep doing what you're doing. Don't fuck-ing apologize for it. If you feel you've offended someone in public apologize to them that way. But don't waiver. Either you're sincere about shit, or you're not. Either you believe in what you post, or you don't. But don't be a pussy about things. Again, I can't stress this enough, I have a ton of fun on these boards, it's all entertainment to me. I understand the way people post, it's their persona and they do what they do. I have never asked for an apology, I know who I am, who my family is and I have opinions about posters. That's the deal, fuck the rest.

But, you've asked me to be brief about you so here it is: Don't apologize privately for something you do in a public manner (hell, you can if you want, but who the fuck cares?). Don't apologize at all if you believe in free speech and why this forum was created. Everybody is a big boy, some screen names cross lines, some don't. Don't be offended by those who choose to cross lines. If you are, either write back in a derogatory way, let it go, or just ignore. Don't play the victim after you believe you've offended someone, fuck em. When you start flailing around saying "I did this because I was attacked" or "How come I'm being villianized when so and so isn't", it just sounds so pussy. Again, fuck em, say what you want here. It's a great forum. Now it looks like I"m taking this shit serious and I'm not. Don't know you don't care. I don't know Mitch Albom or Hunter S. Thompson (when he was alive) I read their shit. I'd have liked to have a beer with Thompson, I wouldn't like to have one with Albom. That's based on their writing. I know they, like you, write fiction for kicks. I don't think Albom kills babies or sacrifices goats, but I think he's an ass. Just based on writings. No big deal, I could be completely wrong. So, there it is. Again, I don't give a shit if you apologized or not. I just didn't care. Maybe it's not brief, but there it is. Do with it what you will.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-10-21, 08:40

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I love when street fughts span threads. It makes for a great board......
This shit is like ebola. It's infecting everyone.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:41

yeah... some people take their sports message boardin' more seriously than I do..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
This shit is like ebola. It's infecting everyone.
and then there are those of us who are simply entertained by the I would like to formally apologize to ghost 1550444538 ....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-10-21, 08:49

You meet Hunter S. Thompson and all you want to do is have a beer? pirat
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:51

xsanguine wrote:You meet Hunter S. Thompson and all you want to do is have a beer? pirat
Trevor told me that I'd really enjoy having a beer with nedgo..

clearly, Trevor has never met me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-21, 08:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Trevor told me that I'd really enjoy having a beer with nedgo..

Or Thompson
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-10-21, 08:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Trevor told me that I'd really enjoy having a beer with nedgo..

Nedgo... beer... huh? Hmm... yeah, doesn't really seem like a satisfying encounter, does it?

I believe meeting Bob would require two perfectly rolled Raw paper joints with outdoor, organically grown sativa cannabis with a THC no lower than 23%. Trevor needs to expand his horizons... it's 2014, ye know?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:57

DWags wrote:

Or Thompson
is he a full-grown man who goes out in public dressed like a professional wrestler too?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:58

xsanguine wrote:

Nedgo... beer... huh? Hmm... yeah, doesn't really seem like a satisfying encounter, does it?

I believe meeting Bob would require two perfectly rolled Raw paper joints with outdoor, organically grown sativa cannabis with a THC no lower than 23%. Trevor needs to expand his horizons... it's 2014, ye know?
I think you're putting too much thought into it..

really, all you need to do in order to have a satisfying encounter with me is to conduct yourself like a secure, mature adult who contributes to society in a positive fashion..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-21, 08:58

I think nedgo owes all of us an apology.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 08:58

NigelUno wrote:

I think nedgo owes all of us an apology.
you've been warned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-10-21, 08:59

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I love when street fughts span threads. It makes for a great board......

Yet another sign of the football team having a good year.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-21, 08:59

xsanguine wrote:You meet Hunter S. Thompson and all you want to do is have a beer? pirat

We were at the edge of the desert when the drugs finally took effect.........
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next