Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question...

+14
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
Murphy Green
J T
tWerm
Travis of the Cosmos
LoneWolfSparty
Big Ten Referee
The Pantry
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... Empty Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question...

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-24, 13:34

Should we extend.  See post below...

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2014-04-26, 09:21; edited 2 times in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... Empty Re: Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question...

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-24, 17:29

I wonder if Ernie and Vlad will make it in time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... Empty Re: Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question...

Post by The Pantry 2014-04-24, 20:04

I'd give it at least another week. There are still a few quality RCMBers that have not shown up here yet.

Some people are busy  Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 2599972566 
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-04-24, 20:54

I'm a two time vBulletin RCMB thread of the year winner, had the board convinced that I was Petway at one time, and took the famous "kodak moment" photo of the fat scUM chick with the black eye. I also threw most of the vPunches at a famous troll and triggered his two largest meltdowns. I cleared 30,000 posts on tRCMB in its golden years, have met most of the legends, and I can claim that I legitimately altered the outcome of an MSU basketball game with my antics in the absence of the Izzone.

That's about it.

Oh, and I have one of the top 10 most up voted threads and two of the most viewed threads on the current RCMB.

Last edited by Big Ten Referee on 2014-04-24, 21:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resume update.)
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 21:07

Big Ten Referee wrote:I'm a two time vBulletin RCMB thread of the year winner, had the board convinced that I was Petway at one time, and took the famous "kodak moment" photo of the fat scUM chick with the black eye. I also threw most of the vPunches at a famous troll and triggered his two largest meltdowns. I cleared 30,000 posts on tRCMB in its golden years, have met most of the legends, and I can claim that I legitimately altered the outcome of an MSU basketball game with my antics in the absence of the Izzone.

That's about it.

Oh, and I have one of the top 10 most up voted threads and two of the most viewed threads on the current RCMB.

I I I and me me me.

cheers cheers Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 1567726941 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-04-24, 21:11

Big Ten Referee wrote:I'm a two time vBulletin RCMB thread of the year winner, had the board convinced that I was Petway at one time, and took the famous "kodak moment" photo of the fat scUM chick with the black eye. I also threw most of the vPunches at a famous troll and triggered his two largest meltdowns. I cleared 30,000 posts on tRCMB in its golden years, have met most of the legends, and I can claim that I legitimately altered the outcome of an MSU basketball game with my antics in the absence of the Izzone.

That's about it.

How does that rant work out for you in job interviews?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tWerm 2014-04-24, 21:59

SeeRockCity wrote:At midnight.  I think its been long enough.

hook a brotha up!
tWerm
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by J T 2014-04-24, 22:20

What about boozhoo? Haven't seen his name on here yet.
J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Green 2014-04-25, 11:56

Have been on TOS since Nov 99. However, I'm more of a lurker. In that time I have had somewhere in the range of 7k posts so an average of about 500 a yr or just over 1 a day. Was never banned or warned.

If you choose not to elevate me, I'll just go by the expression that I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would want me.  Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 969504605 

Murphy Green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-25, 12:09

Murphy Green wrote:Have been on TOS since Nov 99.  However, I'm more of a lurker.  In that time I have had somewhere in the range of 7k posts so an average of about 500 a yr or just over 1 a day.  Was never banned or warned.

If you choose not to elevate me, I'll just go by the expression that I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would want me.   Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 969504605 

Yeah, Murphy Green should be in.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-25, 12:24

Murphy Green wrote:Have been on TOS since Nov 99.  However, I'm more of a lurker.  In that time I have had somewhere in the range of 7k posts so an average of about 500 a yr or just over 1 a day.  Was never banned or warned.

If you choose not to elevate me, I'll just go by the expression that I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would want me.   Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 969504605 

PM SRC if you haven't already.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-25, 13:33

J T wrote:What about boozhoo?  Haven't seen his name on here yet.  

He's a big big sunshine blower.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-25, 13:59

What about Chitown_Badger? If that y2k scUMmer can get swag, why not Chitown?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-25, 20:15

SRC, if you check this before then can you add Girbaud Jeans? He registered yesterday, it's Z Cavaricci from TOS. I have verified. Please. K thx bye.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 21:48

Giant Moose wrote:What about Chitown_Badger? If that y2k scUMmer can get swag, why not Chitown?

Y2k was voted in, he wasn't a legacy. I sponsored him personally because:

a)He was a good poster on the old board and I think most of the old timers view him as part of the community.
b) I thought it would be a great example of how the charter works for a number of reasons.

You should go ahead and sponsor Chitown. Just start a thread saying "I would like to sponsor ChitownBadger for promotion to the Gerousia" then once we get a second and third, Nigel will put it to a vote. Pretty sure he'd be a shoe in. I'm surprised no one has done it yet.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-25, 21:50

SeeRockCity wrote:

Y2k was voted in, he wasn't a legacy.  I sponsored him personally because:

a)He was a good poster on the old board and I think most of the old timers view him as part of the community.
b) I thought it would be a great example of how the charter works for a number of reasons.

You should go ahead and sponsor Chitown.  Just start a thread saying "I would like to sponsor ChitownBadger for promotion to the Gerousia" then once we get a second and third, Nigel will put it to a vote.  Pretty sure he'd be a shoe in.  I'm surprised no one has done it yet.
What a joke, voting in scum members. You should lose your admin position SRC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-25, 21:51

SeeRockCity wrote:

You should go ahead and sponsor Chitown.  Just start a thread saying "I would like to sponsor ChitownBadger for promotion to the Gerousia" then once we get a second and third, Nigel will put it to a vote.  Pretty sure he'd be a shoe in.  I'm surprised no one has done it yet.

I thought Chitown said he didn't want to be in. Maybe he was kidding.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 21:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:SRC, if you check this before then can you add Girbaud Jeans? He registered yesterday, it's Z Cavaricci from TOS. I have verified. Please. K thx bye.

Sure, although I would appreciate it if he'd change his user name back to Z Cavaricci for at least a week so that we all know he's here and what his user name is. If I legacy a user named "Girbaud Jeans" who nobody's heard of, it wouldn't be fair to those that have changed their names back already.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 21:53

NigelUno wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

I thought Chitown said he didn't want to be in.  Maybe he was kidding.

Ah, well then there's no need to sponsor him I guess.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-25, 21:53

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't think SRC said if he voted for him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 21:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

In two years, that just might happen. If you get into the Gerousia, you can vote for someone else.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-04-25, 22:04

SeeRockCity wrote:

Sure, although I would appreciate it if he'd change his user name back to Z Cavaricci for at least a week so that we all know he's here and what his user name is.  If I legacy a user named "Girbaud Jeans" who nobody's heard of, it wouldn't be fair to those that have changed their names back already.

Thanks brah. I axed him to change it back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-25, 22:06

NigelUno wrote:

I don't think SRC said if he voted for him.
He did, Heat Miser was against it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-25, 22:40

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
He did, Heat Miser was against it.

If you were a G, you could call for a vote to throw him out.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-25, 22:45

anyone ever decide if there is a wait if someone gets nominated, but not elected?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 22:46

tig ol bitties wrote:anyone ever decide if there is a wait if someone gets nominated, but not elected?

Yes, 6 months.  Just updated the charter.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-04-25, 23:40

So it sounds like basically no one is ever going to get banned again.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-25, 23:47

ErnieMcCracken wrote:So it sounds like basically no one is ever going to get banned again.
I wouldn't be too sure about that.  Oh, and hey Ernie, welcome to the Swill.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-26, 00:01

SeeRockCity wrote:

Yes. Welcome Ernie. Loved your comments on tBB by the way...

"The swill is looking a combination of pretty funny and pathetic. A bunch of good posters and some hall of fame terrible ones who think they are the self proclaimed cool kids. More blanch (lmao),NigelUno (who doesn't hate him), giantmoose (doesn't tip and discriminates), Gomer, and a shit ton of other tools. Fun. Pretty funny seeing Trevor over there commenting. Maybe it takes off and good for them if it does. Choice and competition is good however the mobile version of that board is terrible and the main bitch of 247 is board functionality. Ironic they ran over there."

And nice timing too.  Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-04-26, 00:02

SeeRockCity wrote:

Thanks- I feel a bit guilty about Trevor but I plan on supporting both boards unless one really wins out. I imagine Trevor has not been "blown away" by the revolutionary plans of 247. Good luck and thanks to you and others for setting it up. Horns 247 and Shaggy Bevo coexist.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-04-26, 00:09

NigelUno wrote:

Yes. Welcome Ernie. Loved your comments on tBB by the way...

"The swill is looking a combination of pretty funny and pathetic. A bunch of good posters and some hall of fame terrible ones who think they are the self proclaimed cool kids. More blanch (lmao),NigelUno (who doesn't hate him), giantmoose (doesn't tip and discriminates), Gomer, and a shit ton of other tools. Fun. Pretty funny seeing Trevor over there commenting. Maybe it takes off and good for them if it does. Choice and competition is good however the mobile version of that board is terrible and the main bitch of 247 is board functionality. Ironic they ran over there."

And nice timing too.  Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 502811600 

I figure that quote could make its way over here and I wrote that thinking that. I stand by most of that. Tanfan is terrific but c'mon we all know how he posts. I have battled with him and against him. Me and you Nigel have battled since JLS on SpartanMag and to be honest you troll with the intention of incite. Gomer has bitched about 247 for years and Moose has a offensive tipping problem. Really just facts there. As for tools Duffy is. Is there an ignore for him? His smears and attack dog posts are bothersome. Oh well.....let's all fight. I'm ready.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-26, 00:12

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

I figure that quote could make its way over here and I wrote that thinking that. I stand by most of that. Tanfan is terrific but c'mon we all know how he posts. I have battled with him and against him. Me and you Nigel have battled since JLS on SpartanMag and to be honest you troll with the intention of incite. Gomer has bitched about 247 for years and Moose has a offensive tipping problem. Really just facts there. As for tools Duffy is. Is there an ignore for him? His smears and attack dog posts are bothersome. Oh well.....let's all fight. I'm ready.

You stand by most of it?  Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 502811600 

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-26, 00:12

The ultimate tool is here! What a hypocrite!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-26, 00:15

ErnieMcCracken wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Thanks- I feel a bit guilty about Trevor but I plan on supporting both boards unless one really wins out. I imagine Trevor has not been "blown away" by the revolutionary plans of 247. Good luck and thanks to you and others for setting it up. Horns 247 and Shaggy Bevo coexist.
There are many here that still post on both boards.  There's a place for each.  Different products etc.  I hope they both thrive.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-26, 00:16

Welp, glad I updated the banning section of the charter tonight.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-26, 00:19

SeeRockCity wrote:Welp, glad I updated the banning section of the charter tonight.

I'm already tempted to start a petition to ban someone...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-26, 00:20

Now that ernie is here, blanch is no longer the biggest moron on the board.

congrats blanch!   Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 55953254
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-26, 00:21

SeeRockCity wrote:Welp, glad I updated the banning section of the charter tonight.

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-26, 00:22

tig ol bitties wrote:Now that ernie is here, blanch is no longer the biggest moron on the board.

congrats blanch!   Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 55953254

Legacy additions to the Gerousia deadline has passed - But, another question... 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-26, 00:22

Death Roe wrote:The ultimate tool is here! What a hypocrite!

But notice he's still a legacy.  

See that Ernie?  That's how it works here.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next