Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..

+4
Wally Fairway
Jethro Bodeen
LoneWolfSparty
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..  Empty Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-21, 09:44

looks like a murder/suicide... very sad and tragic... thoughts with their families and friends.

Two Confirmed Dead In Shooting at Lansing Hospital
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..  Empty Re: Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-21, 10:12

LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..  Empty Re: Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-21, 12:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like a murder/suicide... very sad and tragic... thoughts with their families and friends.

Two Confirmed Dead In Shooting at Lansing Hospital

She should have armed herself.
Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..  Clint-unforgiven
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-10-21, 12:22

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Also remember!

You may now ignore butt nut.
Instead of clogging the board by telling others they can ignore someone - if he bothers you that much, why don't you just ignore him yourself?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-10-21, 13:15

Wally Fairway wrote:
Instead of clogging the board by telling others they can ignore someone - if he bothers you that much, why don't you just ignore him yourself?

Todays Installment of "I Love America" - 2 Dead in Shooting at Lansing Hospital..  1550444538
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-10-21, 13:17

Wally Fairway wrote:

Why don't you open a bottle of shut the heck up?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-21, 13:17

One sucka dead

- LA times front page
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-10-21, 13:44

Wally Fairway wrote:

Logic warning
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-10-21, 15:06

:/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down